Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:6/12-Mona nibhayegi Vaada;Anu legi Badla :P

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good luck with the WU swetha...brave soul you are to finish the WU...just thought of writing before hitting the sack...not to give anything away...but the episode was idiotic to the core...the whole hospital scene was mind numbingly stupid...but the pre-cap took the cake...a lady has committed 3 murders and is strutting around with designer jewellery in 10 years...or for that matter gets only life in prison and not the death penalty...Jai ho ekta maiyya ki...aur unke parallel universe ki...seriously why watch this now anymore? going to be a full blown revenge drama now...Bye KHTV. was nice while it lasted.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking what will be Mona's age after 10 years leap . She was just 21 when she got married with Pradeep and were married for 13 years and now 10 years leap, means she will be 44 years old after leap .

Bulbul's age now is 12 and after 10 years leap, she will be 22 years old .

Rano's age now is 9 and after 10 years leap, she will be 19 years old .

Rajbir's age now is 6 and after 10 years leap, he will 16 years old .

Anita's age now is 12 and half and after 10 years leap, she will be 22 and half years old .

Anushka's age now is some 35 years after 10 years leap, she will be 45 years old .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Sargun Mehta will play bulbul's role and new actor will play Anita's character, she looks pretty in the promo but I didnt liked new actor who will be playing Rano's character
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Mouli will not quit KHTV. after leap I think there will be Pradeep's mother, Mona and her 3 kids and Anushka and her daughter . all others characters like Pradeep's father, Pradeep's SIL Malika, Pradeep's brother Manoj, Pradeep's sister Taani, Suri, Pammi, Anushka's mother and VINEET and his family will not be part of LEAP Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx u swetha! So much. I just hate! HATE why my mona is shown Widow? Whats her fault? Whats her pure soul's fault? N whoa! How cn they take LEAP! Ye EARTH hi haina? Then Mumbai me, two families, Mona and Priya, jo mile ek baar, n Suddenly 10 Year Leap in KHTV n Stability im BALH? What Crap Ekta Maiya! Ye aur reh gya tha. N whoa Pradeep made Anuska Pregnent? Gajab hua! Huh. Lol. Mona leave dis show pls
summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU!
If everyone's gone now (Vineet, Pradeep, FIL, Mallika, Manoj, Tani, and her marriage track), who's left? It's a total makeover of the show, and not a pretty one either 😔. See, the CVs surprised us yet again, and made it worse!! Looks like more tears, sadness, revenge, etc comingup ahead...
Glad I stopped watching some time back...this show had started off so well.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
salute u swetha for writting updates special salute for writting the crappiest of the crap episode.wt a crap episode🤢is this the show i loved?unbelievable.thank cvs for leaving vineet.so bye bye KHTV,the dump show.its ridiculous😡🤢
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It looks like Mouli is still on board. This show lost everything I once used to love, specially Vineet. Good luck Ekta with your revenge track and repeat Mona and Anu saga all over again. I am out for sure. This also means that I might not be on this forum anymore which hurts more then KHTV going down the drain.

Bye my froum friends and take care. I hope to see you at some other time and place 🥺

Edit:

Thank you Swetha for keeping us updated ❤️
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
teenu13 thumbnail
thanks for the update again. I guess nothings going to change in this show. I am done 2. Today they tottally broke my heart Bye bye vineet. She can take pradeep and his memories and go under a rock for all i care... I was expecting something different. I guess not...