Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu0702 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont visit the forum much these days. So dunno whats the reason behind your sudden rules !

But dont you think the rule no. 1 and rule no. 2 are in a way contradicting each other?! I mean, if any bashing/belittling goes on, obviously the members of an AT will not report their AT. As per the new rule, stalking is not allowed. So who will report then? 😆 Does that mean you mods will be frequently reviewing all the ATs? ðŸ˜•
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the rules MODs... 

But as Madhu has questioned , can you pls clarify the rules.. If members are not going to report their own ATs is the AT going to be reviewed by MODs...

And i loved the rules.. It warns people for dropping in the AT with no other reason but to belittle and badmouth the members there without a knowledge of what is actually happening there and assuming things on their own and getting judgmental of the others...

Thanks for the rules
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Am sure all of us will have loads & loads of names to give, if the mods ask for it!! But the post here is meant for discussing the New Rules Applicable to AT's & clearing doubts, if any!

So, I request all to pls refrain from commenting threats & stick to the topic!

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 11 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with gowri,madhu and anne..as i said earlier, mods should keep a eye on the At's Edited by shrav_virman - 11 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone,
The concern many of you brought up is very relevant. Yes, we do plan to do a periodic review of the ATs and also hope that some of the more responsible members of the ATs themselves will be able to provide feedback!
The reason the no stalking rule was implemented is that stalking ATs and bashing/fighting each other is in my opinion a worse thing that someone getting away with showing their dislike for your favorite celeb/character. That being said, we're not promoting that and don't tolerate bashing celebs either, but most people tend to get very protective of their favorite to the point that someone's fairly respectful opinion or critique of their fav makes them rush to defend their fav. This causes a bigger fight and problem!
Regards,
Gunia
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
To MODs you put up a warning in VirMan AT which we're all confused about. Can you please clear up which comment was inappropriate so we can keep it in mind for the future.
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for this! :)