Update for Thursday - 6/11/12 - Sudha Rocks !!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you very much for the wonderful episode Subba. That was really an awesome episode after a long long time. I enjoed every frame of it and I am sure you would have enjoyed the same and reiterating it for the update. I was thinking a lot about Jinju. She was waiting for some treat from Sudha thalichifying GW, but we got a different one. Jinju I am sure you would have enjoyed the episode in and out.

I was totally irritated with T crying after MM's call. But Sudha made to it. Loved Sudha's amazing entry into MM's house and mind voice abt GW-P. LOL it was just hilarious. Totally Sudha's style.

I loved when Sudha stressed again and again to MM that he is responsible for his state and no one else. No one would be a better choice than Sudha to talk in Black and White without any color coating. Time and time again she is proving that she is T's guardian angel at times of distress.

1. Helped T to chase Charu out.
2. Saved T from Kanthu vatti parties.
3. Now showing MM clearly who is at fault.

I wish this pace continues tomorrow too so she stays and tells abt M and K also. Ohh what a chance missed by Sudha when GW-P said T panathasai pudichava. I wish she had told for the same 5 lakhs GW-P tried to sell T to Vel. Can't some body relate this. The amount they talk about is exactly the same. How do people forget past so easily?

Wish for lot and lot more tomorrow. Sudha pora pokkula antha GW-P nalla thittitu po ma. Unna vitta intha GWs samalika Thendral la ale illa...

Thanks for the lovely update and comments Shubba🤗! Loved your comments... Laughed hard on "Poyaa Loose" Rofl 🤣🤣

Superb episode! Loved all the parts other than MM shouting at Thulasi😉.

Hats off to Sudha who is almost in the verge of making MM realise his mistakes👏. Loved the attitude of Sudha when she questioned MM and spoke about his stupid behaviour. As a father, MM could not believe his daughter and needs some to explain the truth on Thulasi behaviour. Pathetic!🤢.

It was ver touching when Sudha said that she will do everything for Thulasi what her family would do... Awww... Habba atleast one person figured out how the news in Thulz home got out😛. Thulz.. atleast try to learn 5% from Sudha how to tackle and handle things rather than crying all the time.

Rofl... fun to watch Padma's reaction at the end waiting to see MM's reaction...😆

If MM calls Thulasi, it will be wonderful to watch the snubbed GW face... wish it happens.
Thanks for the superb update with super comments Akka🤗

I love Sudha she rocked⭐️...She was just superb...she need to advise TA to chase GW too for T' peace😆...if MM got any vmss he should not go to the side where T house is with his another lecture of apologizing...stupid man...i will kill him😡.
Thanks shubba for that great update and comments..Yr title said it all..
super sudha! wow, she just played the right notes today and the scene  between the sisters took off naturally! great to hear that she will leave the shop to puvi and come for help! (that really touched!)

just loved the freeze with padma's expression and patti's smile at the background!!!

Sudha remembered so many things today (shubba u remembered too abt gw's discussion with lav reg the baby!-), great to mention how padma moved things to court..padma's expressions also were great!-from anger to looking ashamed abt the court, shocked at hearing abt MM looking after her children if anything happened to her, MM's second marriage to padma--
MM needed to hear all this..this shud make him real ashamed, if anything shud!

will MM change his stand of kalyani now?

Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
Thanksss Shubbaa jii for the wonderful and lovely Update! 👏🤗

Wow Sudhaaa rockeddd 🥳🥳 Superb Sudha. STAR OF THE DAY ⭐️
This MM is still adamant 😡 Hope he get some sense. Btw expected her to tell the full truth behind Bhuv matter, but yeah fine. Hope MM understands Thulasi 😊😊

GW and Padma ku someone give shocktreament pls 😆
Originally posted by Pearl.

Thanks for the lovely update and comments Shubba🤗! Loved your comments... Laughed hard on "Poyaa Loose" Rofl 🤣🤣

That poya loosu is awesome. I thought the same when I was watching too...LOL
shubba loved yr comment-tubelight--and where is the better half tubelight? super!rofl🤣🤣

Thx for the update Shubba.

A kickass episode after a long time. Ore varutham GW ku paatu kidaikaadhadhu dhaan!!

Loser MM. Makku T. Smart Sudha.

I never expected Sudha to land in MM's place. Someone has to tie the bell for the cat. Bravo! It was really great and have to applaud her for pinpointing all his mistakes. Nobody has ever kuthu kaatified him ever. I'm super glad she revealed the 2 lakhs secret too. Let him go and hang himself again. 🤢

P's face looks troubled after seeing the last smile of MM. 😆

Thanks for the update Shubba..

wow. What an update.shubba for the wonderful episode.

Love you Sudha...

Thangachi pasam care for Tulasi -

Advice to MM- He still goes back to the olden days where he tortured his own daughter for Bhu'smistake .. rightly pointed out there.

I expected Sudha to give GW

2 lakhs.. Padma going to return pannuvangala by the dowry she gets for Mohan' s marriage -