Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
i just read that article on sona.
IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE
then sona,first of all learn something from your role.you are blessed by mahadeva that you got such divine role to play.don't get spoiled in your success.Ek second man ke roze roti cheena is the biggest crime in the world and when he just joked a little.you should have forgiven him instead of doing such a nasty thing.it proves how black your heart is.it proves that you are an ugly girl.huh...
i am very much disappointed with this.apne value dikhane ke aur bhe raaste the miss whatever.

IF THIS NEWS IS NOT TRUE

we are with you sona,don't give a damn to these stupid toi aritcles.

Karunima thumbnail
Who is the waren waren seems like a Sona basher.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Toi ne pehle bhi 2 false article diye the mouni ke liye to man to nai kar raha ke ispe believe karun.
Karunima thumbnail
There are some profiles who are genuine trouble makers and they make their presence felt from time to time only to make comments to cause rift and tension. Not needed.
We all love the show. That should matter only. Movie or tv stars such incidents are common. We cannot judge from what is written in gossip columns and yellow pages. 🥱
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Spot boys and technicians are always around the sets. They have access allpersonal pics and information. They will misuse it. How   do u think we get to see so many pics and so many fake account circulating. The person fired Must have been Upton some mischief. Got fired. To get back post a degrading story. And there are still bashers here who are quick to attack Sona all the time.
Karunima thumbnail
Am telling you I have seen most Sonarika fans are not even bothered about anyone else. She is the star of the show along with Mohit and doing very well so many of them are just plain jealous. I have never seen anyone talk especially Sonarikans anything bad about any other actor of the show.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Umakaruna

Who is the waren waren seems like a Sona basher.

This person has bashed Mouni too, so nothing new. may be it is a favourite pass time of this person to bash whoever he or she comes across.Edited by divyadaya13 - 11 years ago
Karunima thumbnail
Such things are not going to affect her or her popularity. When I joined twitter sometime back after I became a fan of this show and cast I realized how much Sona was bashed there. So when that used to happen why did these so called people not say anything because obviously they where enjoying all the cheap fun. Anyways we should not fret abt such things and enjoy the time out here.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So peoples need prof that they didnt said anything bad before or a proof that wen sna was being bashd we other forum members has stod against it.
Realy log apni galti kabhi nai mante. Par dusro ko hi galat tehrate hai.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love it when the soup is stirred. :-P everything was too quiet Lolz.