Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know why ua re getting so defensive foram. As far as I know Sona entered the show six mnths after it was on air as Parvati. So who bashed whom first. Fans of Sonarika would never dream of bashing Mouni because she is senior actress in the show and also otherwise. It was on twitter some guys used to bash Sona because they where fans of Mohini. Sona fans retaliated some went overboard and ugly. ON IF most of us who are regulars are least bothered with any kind of controversy and have made no comments against anyone. As far as making snide remarks goes there is a bit going on from both ends. So lets not play the blame game. We know u are a huge Mouni fan but don't act like u are her spokes person and cause unnecessary tension on this forum. We have nothing against any actors have loved Mouni in the past when I started watching DKDM in Jan and love Sona now. So take a chill pill please.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Limraina

I don't know why ua re getting so defensive foram. As far as I know Sona entered the show six mnths after it was on air as Parvati. So who bashed whom first. Fans of Sonarika would never dream of bashing Mouni because she is senior actress in the show and also otherwise. It was on twitter some guys used to bash Sona because they where fans of Mohini. Sona fans retaliated some went overboard and ugly. ON IF most of us who are regulars are least bothered with any kind of controversy and have made no comments against anyone. As far as making snide remarks goes there is a bit going on from both ends. So lets not play the blame game. We know u are a huge Mouni fan but don't act like u are her spokes person and cause unnecessary tension on this forum. We have nothing against any actors have loved Mouni in the past when I started watching DKDM in Jan and love Sona now. So take a chill pill please.

m saying frm watever i have seen so far.
Not to bash any1. I very much like sona.
And m not mouni's spoke person i knw.
But har bar ignore karna muskil ho jata hai aur frustration nikal jaata hai.
You all are my frnds dont knw weather u think so or not.
But i have not spoke for article or sona.
Gopiii thumbnail
So then why make snide remarks also. Karuna and Kavya are two guys who have started watching DKDM post Sati phase and they love the show. Myself and few others are old fans but I don't think we have ever tried to do anything that would ever hurt or cause disrupt in the forum. Many people like the Parvati phase they may say this phase is so good. Similarly Sati fans wills ay that the first part of DKDM was their best phase and they miss Mouni and Mohit. If every time such comments are passed if fans get irritated and try to cause problems than what will be the scenario in this forum.
In this forum there are couple of members on  either side who make posts that might be troublesome. Tell the mods and let them handle the situation or REPORT. But don't use it as a tool to fight. We are all here because of the love for this show and really none of us have cared or bothered with any controversies in the past and neither will in the future. U can support your fav actors but with restraint.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Janede, i dont want to justify myself. Coz it gona hurt me and this wil mean m regriting for watever i have said.
Janede
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys have edited the first page of that topic.. please.. take a look.. hope now u understand me what my topic was actually... it was not about sona only...
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Riti thanks for the post and no worries nobody has misunderstood anything. It is just that there are fans of Mouni and fans of Sona. Whenever there is an article on either of them some fans from both sides make some comment which ruffles a few and thereby people try to get back at each other at the next available opportunity which is bad for the good atmosphere in the forum.
A few bad eggs is making the whole basket look bad.
Most of us are just fans of the show. We might have our personal favorites but in general our love for the show is much bigger than these small petty issues. ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: edna16

Riti thanks for the post and no worries nobody has misunderstood anything. It is just that there are fans of Mouni and fans of Sona. Whenever there is an article on either of them some fans from both sides make some comment which ruffles a few and thereby people try to get back at each other at the next available opportunity which is bad for the good atmosphere in the forum.
A few bad eggs is making the whole basket look bad.
Most of us are just fans of the show. We might have our personal favorites but in general our love for the show is much bigger than these small petty issues. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Š m happy ... and agreed... some people who doesn't belong to this forum.. they just come and post such things... who really never have been shown to us.. here... they have the intention to hurt us and make us separate.. as we have a good unity among our members.. ๐Ÿ˜Š..

sweetsandhya thumbnail
Yes Riti the members who make such nasty comments are the ones who come once in a blue moon to the forum. They might be coming but post only when they have to made a rude comment which is very disgusting. The best thing to do is to REPORT them, that way we can have some action initiated against these trouble makers.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am finding it unbelivable that people are actually believing that bizarre article๐Ÿคฃ
i mean cummon Sona has not got the PH wrapped around her little finger that she can fire a spotboy like that๐Ÿ˜†
it always happens like this the media gets the know incomplete facts and makes a huge deal out of it
i am sure something big must have happened which isnt being brought out in the media
some people need to get a life and stop taking rumours so seriously!
sweetsandhya thumbnail
People play dirty tricks in this field to bring down someone. Happens in filmdom and television. Sona is climbing the ladder of success and stardom. There might be people who want throw her in the bad light here. She has always been dignified in her interviews. Many a times a small part of a sentence is highlighted and made big news. The person might mean something but something else is only portrayed.
There was that interview of Sona where she innocently mentioned that the initial phase of her shooting with DKDM she envied Mohit because all he was doing was sit in samadhi and had to say no dialogues whereas she was struggling with the lines.
Some people on twitter made such nasty comments on that and tore the young girl to bits and she was so new to the show than. I don't think she meant badly for Mohit she was just pointing out her struggle in those initial days.