Sona AT #5 *Happy Time Begins* - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah shruti.. actually.. and yeah u r right.. sona must have not got the authority to fire any spot boy.. as before her.. so many senior actors are present in the show... and yup... actually people doesn't believe.. they act like they are believing and then they pass unacceptable comments.. and expect us to believe in those and they try to reduce the fan followings of DKDM... as Sona is playing the lead.. and if the lead will get no fan following.. how will the show go ahead.. thats what they are trying to do.. but we wont let it happen.. As we LOVE DKDM
36 Sonarikans we Are so far , pls check the first page & let me know if your name is not there πŸ˜Š
Congratulations on 5th AT guys. Now that is a great achievement. Like always her fans are doing it for her. Love all Sonarikans.  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
We love u sona. Those articles does not bother us. Whether true or oitherwise . We love u too much to get  affected by posts that always happens with artists.
U keep looking beautiful  keep acting well , look magical
. πŸ€—
She is looking tired.  And she a lovely bubbling big bundle of joy on her hands.  I am sure he is keeping her on her toes πŸ˜†
As vinayaka's mother she is looks the loveliest and the happiest mother in the world.
After all she is Gauri . and vinayaka is her dearest son.
She does look a little tired but still so lovely. Her bundle is a big one. So it is not an easy taskπŸ˜†. Evn whn she was putting him to sleep I was asking myself how many times he must have got up to keep her comfy during that shot. πŸ˜‰
I was wondering how many times he ran off and he had to pulled back to the scene. I am sure sona was actually running behind him and not just for the scene . Off screen to 
Hahahaha yes I know. He was having fun with Sanath Kumars also in that SBB segment. It must great on the sets and full of fun. I wish we cans ee more such segments with Mahadev included this time. After all family pic complete hona chahiye na. πŸ˜‰
would love to see some behind the scenes on sbb and sbs .. we never get to see anything.  
I know but I want to see more of Sona with Mohit and Ladoo now. πŸ˜‰