26-12

WU - 12/06 The dent in the Plan due to Pendent !

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Tanthya!!

it was gripping n fast paced episode but 1 thing now liking is when ever they show pendent they show all that how it was inserted into necklace till it was bought by Rashmi's brother

rest all was good.

Did Mastana reached his last days of life to save his deewani oops i mean Rinki? 🤔
Did Rashmi over hear what look-a-like spoke??
Is Jadda planning for something fishy??

there is very good scope for this show if shown in the same pace instead of dragging.
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very very interesting. Gosh! This fake rithika is bad. Poor shantanu doesn't know. Loving the show. Waiting for rashmi's and randeep's love story too...
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very nice update Tants. The show is slowly getting interesting. I now want to see how the fake Ritika is going to fare in the house. 

I am sure she is going to falter somewhere , its going on at a good pace. Keeps you hooked on  

sumana-13 thumbnail
How beautifully you have written about the episode Sathya ...👏

I loved the way they have shown the initial interactions between Rashmi and Rathore...they are going to be the two love birds in the serial I think ... am I right ??... it appears so natural...otherwise in all telly serials there is always an explosion or some silly accident happening whenever two love birds meet for the first time ... everything in this serial appears so close to reality ... there is hardly anything I can call out of place ...

I'm liking this show Sathya...in spite of the fact that I've never really watched a crime thriller show on TV earlier..
thanks for suggesting this show to me ...
Should we make an announcement back home asking everyone to sample the show ???... and join us here for discussions ???... just like olden golden days ??...
this is a stark contrast to the soul stirring love story I just about managed to get over...I think all of us deserved this break...this change... 
I'm so happy to be here with you Sathya... enjoying the thrills of this crime thriller...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sathya. Could not catch the show yesterday.

Anu
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Sathu!
I have seen episodes till Shantanu comes to India. Eagerly waiting to catch up with the episodes.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update! 😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update Tanthya!!

it was gripping n fast paced episode but 1 thing now liking is when ever they show pendent they show all that how it was inserted into necklace till it was bought by Rashmi's brother

rest all was good.

Did Mastana reached his last days of life to save his deewani oops i mean Rinki? 🤔
Did Rashmi over hear what look-a-like spoke??
Is Jadda planning for something fishy??

there is very good scope for this show if shown in the same pace instead of dragging.

My Pleasure, Swetha ..

I felt that the speed of the episode slowed a bit today as the story began to find its depth 😳..True...the fact that they show why thependent is important is very necessary as it will help new viewer's who  might have tuned in but  ..they shud not continue for long...otherwise it will  get tedious ...

Mastana is like a rat.. will survive  .. He has too for time being ...liked Rinki's scenes y'day..it provided the lightness to the grim scenes at Bhargava's..

They shuld not drag.. PERIOD !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

Thanks 4 da update! 😊

It's My pleasure, redey !!😛