VBFF//Written Update: 6th Dec2012

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone :)

The epi begins with Mac and Ela going to academy togather where Mac is giving her ride . while in ride, Mac talks about Varun. How he have disappears on valentine's day, she have no more competition in studies .She tells him off that "can we please not talk about Varun".  Then the scene shifted to Vinnie who have arrived in academy, where she met Anjali who keep talking about varun being missing . Vinnie is really sad and becomes panic . When Anjali said how police should find out what happened to him . Some students ask  Vinnie to join the candle march. Which is against police so the police can pay attention to Varun care better.
Sahil enters the academy, some students start raging him where Sanju comes up and defends him. They both talk about how they have spend their summer , when sanju tells him how she have flank this year which is why she had been studying past summer. Sanju sees Ela with friends enjoying . Ela is standing with Mac , where Mac tells his friend to make video on Ela .
Some students comes around and ask sanju to support candle march for Varun . So , Ela, Sanju and Vinnie join the Candle march . After singing up , all of them are scared .

See you next week :)

P.s I am sorry for mistakes , I am in kind of hurry :(
Edited by .ayesha. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no reader here :P 
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the effort:) I couldn't watch cuz I have my exams on. Really helps:)
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thax for the update... :)
ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thxx fr d update...luvng ds shw...