Supernatural

Stop it boyzz

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am getting tired of this cold war between the Winchester brothers...Its sad and depressing!!!

PS: why are they wearing this much pink lipstick??? Its looking gay and ridiculous!! 😕🤢😆
PPS: why Sam's flashbacks looks like something out of Disney show?? The colour tone is very bright and pinkish...😆
PPS: Overall I likewd the last episode...Loved seeing Benny back!! Benny is a good story arc... BTW when will  Dean meeti he girl who stole his Sam? 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hello rolzz...  thanku for making a topic...

first of all... i agree.. sam's FB.. scenes look like disney world...  maybe the editing guy of spn is to blame for this.. 😆 but on the other hand maybe they wanted to depict a normal, happy ,blissful life for sam... who always wanted such a life...

pink lipistick??? oh come on... maybe the winchester boys r tired of kicking a**... so mayb they want to tone down a bit.. 😈 ðŸ¤£

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I finally sensed something brotherly between Sam and Dean. Lately they'd been acting like two business partners, hardly caring about each other. Sam was called Sammy by Dean today, it just struck me and made me so happy for no reason in particular. And then there is the concept of Sam having let Dean down on several occasions, which isn't exactly untrue. That explains Dean's uncharacteristic faith in Benny, who by the way was brilliant in 8x09. 

Yes, Sam's memories of Amelia are Disney-like but they finally make sense to me. Sam's all hurt because Amelia's basically back with her husband. This explains why Sam's been thinking about his time with her, top, bottom and center, even at times it was hardly relevant. 

Thanks for opening a topic, nobody seems to make an initiative. ðŸ˜³

-Savage

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dear sam wearing lipstick has irked me from 6th season😡
as far as the cold war between the brothers..looks like carver too is following sara's footsteps😡
can't they ever get back as brothers again??🤔

as far as benny is concerned...he is still new..
.i mean even after so many seasons and episodes we still are not able to understand who is Crowley or what does he want...
benny is still all new to the series...we know only dean's POV of benny...i think he is not all what meets the eye!! i mean not in a negative sense...but still he has an aura of mystery around him😊

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, honestly, I'm still having trouble digesting the fact that Sam didn't look for Dean.

I can forgive him for not looking for Kevin, even for giving up hunting.  He was lost without Dean.  They both are lost without each other in the world of hunting. BUT HOW COULD HE HAVE NOT LOOKED FOR DEAN?!  How's that even possible, given what we've seen in the previous seven seasons?

However, I do agree with you.  The whole cold war between Sam and Dean makes me depressed.  I want them to have that easy-going relationship, where they cared so much for each other.  I want them to stop fighting about Benny and actually talk it out.

I'm sure that if Dean at least explains what all happened with Benny in the purgatory and why he trusts him so much, Sam would feel less icy towards Benny.  They don't usually have a heart-to-heart but some of the rare times that they did, things got better.
Ephemera thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mystery-

Well, honestly, I'm still having trouble digesting the fact that Sam didn't look for Dean.

I can forgive him for not looking for Kevin, even for giving up hunting.  He was lost without Dean.  They both are lost without each other in the world of hunting. BUT HOW COULD HE HAVE NOT LOOKED FOR DEAN?!  How's that even possible, given what we've seen in the previous seven seasons?

However, I do agree with you.  The whole cold war between Sam and Dean makes me depressed.  I want them to have that easy-going relationship, where they cared so much for each other.  I want them to stop fighting about Benny and actually talk it out.

I'm sure that if Dean at least explains what all happened with Benny in the purgatory and why he trusts him so much, Sam would feel less icy towards Benny.  They don't usually have a heart-to-heart but some of the rare times that they did, things got better.

@bold : i can never forgive Sam for this...he has always been the less sensitive of brothers😡

actually 3 things are here
1] the heart to heart talking moment is lost post season 5😡
2] IMO Sam is very very jealous and insecure seeing his only blood relative and family DEAN NOT trusting him as much as he is trusting a complete outsider (Benny)😔
its like a mirror situation...of S4...Sam was all for Trusting and siding with Ruby...and dean never trusted her and was constantly icy towards her...🤔
the only difference in S4 and S8 situation is Ruby Deliberately wanted to come between the brothers😡...and was applying divide and rule policy🤢
where as here UPTO NOW...Benny never ever wanted to come in between a relationship already so fragile!!
3]Dean is very very emotional!! he thinks through his heart 😡THAT'S the reason he kept on (albeit in a muted / toned down way)  doing his work of hunting and looking for his sammy post "Swan song"...😒
BUT sam is the practical of the two😕...sorta disconnected partially from any emotions😕
hence once dean vanished with dick and cas he took that he is gone forever 😡and dint even try to analyse and deduce the possible conditions dean would have ended in.😔...having great brains like sam has...it would have not taken long to deduce purgatory🤔...

All these theories about WHY SAM DINT LOOK FOR HIS ELDER SIBLING is based on what they have shown till now😳...the season is still young😳...and SPN is known to spring surprises😆...who knows the entire story post dean's vanishing act??😕
-Mystery- thumbnail
^ I hope they do explain it further, Lakshmi. Your theories make sense to an extent, but I don't think that they completely explain why Sam didn't look for Dean.  

It's the same Sam who literally did everything to save Dean from going to hell (even though he failed).  It's the same Sam we're talking about who did everything he could to bring him back from hell. He didn't cremate him because he was so sure he'd somehow come up with a way to get him back to his body (even though he wasn't the one who brought him back).  And it's the same broken Sam who spent months hunting and finding a way to get Dean back in Mystery Spot. He tried his best every single time to save Dean.  Sure, I agree that Dean is the one whose world ends on family, but Sam loves his brother. We've seen that in the previous seasons. So where is that Sam now??

So for now, it seems to me that the writers did this so they could have conflict to work with this season because going by the Sam I've known from the past seasons, this just doesn't make sense.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ mystery...
the writers did this so they could have conflict to work with this season because going by the Sam...

i have mentioned this very fact in another previous thread... the writers have exhausted all possible ways of separating the brothers by making them die countless times... sending them to heaven, hell and purgatory... so this conflict is the only possible way that creates conflicts and spices things up.. 😈
-Mystery- thumbnail
^^ Right, and I would've been okay with Sam not hunting after Dean disappeared. And that would've created conflict between the brothers.

I just wish he had at least tried looking for Dean.  Just like Dean lived that year with Lisa and the kid but he also looked for Sam.
Ephemera thumbnail
@flutter don't you think the "conflict" is used way more times than required?? i mean every season has it re...and i hate CVs for it ðŸ˜¡

@mahi dean never settled down in his apple pie life...although he did act like he was settled...he always kept rock salt and colt and holywater below his bed...was reading tons of books...

all i wanted was a bit of commitment sam had to show