Stop it boyzz - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
L - Of course, that's who Dean is.  I can imagine Dean keeping rock salt etc. under his bed and I can see why Sam won't do that.  We can't ignore the fact Dean and Sam had different opinions of hunting to begin with.  Sam didn't want anything to do with the 'family business.' And I can't blame him for that.  Dean had embraced it since the beginning.  Just because they have different opinions on hunting doesn't make them better or worse.  At the end of the day, regardless of different opinions, they always stood by each other.  They'd die for each other.  That's what I loved about the show and the brothers the most.  And this is why I can forgive Sam for quitting hunting but I just can't ever reason with why he didn't look for Dean.
@mahi the whole thing with me is that...y wouldn't sam stop being what he is once..and think dean's place and his situation? his hurt... and y doesn't dean acknowledge the fact that sam isn't child anymore...and that going against sammy's wishes is gonna hurt him more...

i mean you see the pattern...more and more chasm is building up between them as the seasons go by...even though the "patch up" its temporary and superficial many times...
i mean Dean HAS to talk his things out. more..Sam Has to Listen ...more
until THAT happens...a happy winchester brothers is a pie in the sky😡

and about the lipstick thing...its become glaring in S7😆
L - Totally agree with that!!! Those issues were okay for the first few seasons but now they need to get over them.  They've been through so much that you'd think all of that knocked some sense in them but the conflict you see between the brothers is repetitive. Similar issues over and over again. 

Though I can tell you that sibling rivalry never gets over. I'm saying that from experience ðŸ˜† Things we argue about/fight over change but we still fight all the time. I'm 23 and my brother is 25 AND a future doc, we still fight like cats and dogs ðŸ˜³

Oh yeah that lipstick thing is pretty annoying too.
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@flutter don't you think the "conflict" is used way more times than required?? i mean every season has it re...and i hate CVs for it ðŸ˜¡

@mahi dean never settled down in his apple pie life...although he did act like he was settled...he always kept rock salt and colt and holywater below his bed...was reading tons of books...

all i wanted was a bit of commitment sam had to show 

lakshmi... conflict is the thing that shows us that this is fiction and not reality... isnt it?? in real life, jensen and jared arent like their on screen counterparts r they?? so, i am game for some type of conflict... after all the real thrill is to see how the brothers fight, resolve their differences and come out stronger than before.. 😳