.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Junoon-ians. πŸ˜ƒ

This is my Last Written Update before I go overseas. I'll be back in early January. Till then enjoy this update and some winning updates from Parm who will be taking up my responsibility.

Written Update 6th December 2012 

Meera begs of Prithvi to let her go to the puja to stop Ramdhari from going to the puja. Prithvi just sit there, Meera assumes this to be him being scared of getting know his Dada's truth. Prithvi rebels to this and says he is not scared. He eventually lets Meera go to the puja (shradh).

Bhabhi (Kalki?) asks Ramdhari to get dressed for the puja she is about to leave when a servent comes in and says that his car is here. Ramdhari gets up to get ready- when Bhabhi says she cannot understand his silence but knows that if he won't sit at the sharadh puja she will stop all the ceremonies. She leaves it up to Ramdhari whether he wants to sit at the puja or not.

As soon as Bhabhi leaves Ramdhari walks towards a closet and opens it. It turns out to be a group of his daughter's toys- one of which is a teddy whom he cuddles while remembering his times with his daughter (Meera). Next shown is a photo of Sudha, Meera and him, as a happy family. A flashback of Sudha running away from the Haveli is shown. He suddenly closes the closet and we see Meera standing there. While trying to fight his tears Ramdhari reminds Meera he had warned her not to go anywhere near him and never should he be able to see her. 

Meera asks why he is showing the world a different personality when in reality he has kept the memories of his daughter and wife so safely. Ramdhari tells her to leave. She opens the closet and gets the teddy and photo out. Meera says these things prove that he recognizes her as his daughter so then why is he still acting as if they are no more. Meera asks what is it that happened 20 years ago that is stopping him from accepting the truth. Ramdhari says she get to no nothing more than the facts she already knows. Meera says after 19 years of not   going to the shradh/not being held eventhough hesitating why is he still holding this shradh puja why it matters to him.

To prove a point that his wife and daughter a dead for him he sits at the puja, much to Meera's dismay. Sudha is shown in hospital fighting with life parallel to the mantra's being read.

Lakhan, due to the insistance of his Bhabhi is asked to do the ritual where the birds eat all the food that is given to them on the terrace. He shouts to the servants that are helping and says 'such bad days have come that we are are praying for the afterlife of a person we all hate' Meera overhears this and thinks to herself why anything bad doesn't happen to him. Lakhan snaps at the servants and says that they don't have all day- they have to feed the cat and fish aswell. Lakhan jokingly and rudely adds that Prithvi is a dog and Meera is a fish. Meera is disgusted to hear this. Lahan and the servants leave.

Prithvi gets up from where he was sitting and finds Meera not to be where he asked her to stay. He gets annoyed- but then Meera comes back. He asks her where she went and Meera replies to this that he went to go find a medine for his ego. Prithvi raises his eyebrow to this matter. Meera to herself  asks God to help her and adds that a person who is actually alive shouldn't be having a shradh. 

Suddenly, a dead rat falls into the auspicious plate. Everyone looks up to see where it came from. The preist shocked (the most) tells Dada this is a 'maha upshagun' (a very, very bad sign). The episode ends with Meera smiling to herself.

Precap

The priest says this shradh puja can absolutely not take place and it is a sign of something.

Okay, everyone. Done for today. The man who plays Ramdhari acted wonderfully and Meera's comebacks are a must watch. 

Sorry for any mistakes and do forgive me for my utterly late update. πŸ˜Š

-Disha

Edited by RICOPUNK101 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks  for a clearly written WD,  ENJOYED IT.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Disha!!

Happy Vacations πŸ˜ƒ
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku for grttt WU DishaπŸ˜ƒ
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Disha and have a safe and happy holiday!😊
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanku for the great WU disha...happy journey :D
deactivated1 thumbnail
TFS.

It was an awesome episode. I loved the entire confrontation between Meera and her father. Plus when God supported her and the rat fell into the milk, I cheered. Fantastic scene.

Prithvi was intense. I think that there's a seed of doubt in his mind that tells him Meera might be right. But he ignores it on purpose because he has never asked questions in his life.

Lakhan was hilarious on the roof. The dog and fish simile was pretty sharp. Loved it.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for a great update, have fun