.:: Secret Santa - 5 Days of Xmas ::. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
When is the last day for shopping?? Errmmm.. I guess I'll send u the gifts tomorrow Jaz

Originally posted by Newveechafan

jaz its ur idea? simply great. proud of u.

yes my idea 😳 ...isnt it fun...we're actually dong the same thing at work with all the department heads...its a lot of fun...i did it with my last building...its hilarious the gifts people give each other especially for the themed gifts...

JAZ

Originally posted by AKlover-16

When is the last day for shopping?? Errmmm.. I guess I'll send u the gifts tomorrow Jaz

last day of shopping is the 19th for the themed gifts...and the 21st for the main gift πŸ˜ƒ you have a little bit of time... πŸ˜›

JAZ 

jaz for the main gift do we need to shop all the items in the wishlist or just one?

Originally posted by itstimetospeak

jaz for the main gift do we need to shop all the items in the wishlist or just one?

thats totally up to you...depends on how much you want to spend πŸ˜†...the wishlist is just to help you shop...you dont have to go exactly by it...you can do something different you think they might like/enjoy.

JAZ

Originally posted by jnawaz

last day of shopping is the 19th for the themed gifts...and the 21st for the main gift πŸ˜ƒ you have a little bit of time... πŸ˜›

JAZ 

Oh.. thank god 😳. I'm just too packed up this week πŸ˜›
Originally posted by jnawaz

yes my idea 😳 ...isnt it fun...we're actually dong the same thing at work with all the department heads...its a lot of fun...i did it with my last building...its hilarious the gifts people give each other especially for the themed gifts...

JAZ

Thats awesome. In ur office, u give real gifts?
if my santa is reading plz i want the last item in my wishlist for the final gift. lol thats a meeting with nani plz give itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMG i just cant wait   to know my secret santa!!!

Originally posted by Newveechafan

Thats awesome. In ur office, u give real gifts?

Yup! we do real gifts...so yesterday was the first day because our Department Head Holiday Dinner is on the 19th cuz im going on vacation...any way...yesterday was something soft...i came out of a meeting and found the cutest little ginger bread girl dressed as santa...its a stuffed toy...adorable!! today is something red...lets see what i get

[QUOTE=itstimetospeak]if my santa is reading plz i want the last item in my wishlist for the final gift. lol thats a meeting with nani plz give itπŸ˜†

haye tauba!!! πŸ€£

JAZ