The Hawt and Grounded Harshad FC # 77 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
And there is absolutely no need to strike any kind of deal ... i AINT joining the toweliya gang even if my life depends on it🤣
oi chup kar ...badi reserve karne...who are you to hate HC??😡
am sure you fear something...like losing your heart peace of mind...hence you are doing this nautanki🤣

chal hamein sab pata hey band kar apni dirama
we know u watch toweliya scenes in the dead of night when no one is arround🤣
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

i am doubting your sanity ðŸ¤£
i think HC's hibernation has shaken your mentally😆
magar is it not nice that day it was broad day light when sia confessed her love to R after the accident
and next time bike came up for a single night😡
Teri mentality changi hai na... tho chal bata mujhe... why did Anurag want a divorce from taani in "sade char ghante" and not 4 hours or 5 hours...

If Anurag is allowed to say such aatrangiri dialogues... why cant i do the sameAngryROFL
Thank God today 
I am seeing some people around

laksh di...fikar not...ye sam ki bachi n iski guru granny ye dono aankhein khol khol kr ke toweliya ko dekhte hey 🤣 woh b chup chup ke 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by sam123_0

Teri mentality changi hai na... tho chal bata mujhe... why did Anurag want a divorce from taani in "sade char ghante" and not 4 hours or 5 hours...

If Anurag is allowed to say such aatrangiri dialogues... why cant i do the same😡🤣
cos you hate HC ðŸ¤” so naturally you can't do the same. some rights are reserved only for non haters...🤣

and when talking about onu...he wanted to finish this thing on the same day...and may be the time was 7:30 so 4 and half hours😎
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

oi chup kar ...badi reserve karne...who are you to hate HC??😡
am sure you fear something...like losing your heart peace of mind...hence you are doing this nautanki🤣

chal hamein sab pata hey band kar apni dirama
Abey.. what do u think I am Angry I lost my heart on 5th May 2008.. I lost peace of mind on 1st Oct 2008... ever since then I have started "hating" HC! because the bugger has neither returned my heart nor my peace of mind till nowAngry
because woh anurag ganguly hey...I bet uske dimaag me 30 mins ka koi dhansu plan rha hoga 🤣
@silk bilkul sateek kaha...nads aur sam aadi raat ko sound mute karkar baar baar rewind kar kar dekhthi hein...aur din mein santh   banti hein😡