The Hawt and Grounded Harshad FC # 77 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

Because.. one belongs to the I "hate" HC day and the other to I "love" HC day ๐Ÿ˜›
sam aur kitne FC chalayegi apni hate club se ??
sam...that "one" day will be here...very very soon

@ Sam: Arey yaar ... mein kahin nahi ja  rahi... y r all sounding like maine alvida keh diya???...itne jaldi nahi jaane wali main... Hc ke tarah mera bhi pet thode se nahi bharta... I need a large dosage of pantargiri which we HCians are know for... and what better place than our regular second home...
And I love ur ๐Ÿ˜ก emos ... n miss those days when ur emos had gone haywire n used to blown up to huge proportions  ๐Ÿ˜†... 

And about being blessed... That I am ...coz I have wonderful angels around me ... oye what are u wondering???... with a ๐Ÿ˜• look... i meant u pantars out here who never miss to add that pixie dust to make my days a bit more magical than it was destined to be...

@ Lakshmi: Thankooz ๐Ÿค—
And I'm so not mollyfying Sam... y shud I ???... I love the way she is  with her ๐Ÿ˜ก... thats what sets her apart... She is my Hatke Fiery Sam

And about being around... ki farak painda hai... jitna waqt  saath mile... maze karo ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Lisa: U can surely call me di ๐Ÿค—
In case anyone has forgotten... This is supposed to be a HC FC... not sam's "hate" topic discussions thread!

Stick to the FC rules everyone ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

sam aur kitne FC chalayegi apni hate club se ??
sahi kaha sun!! aur pucho...teek se khabar lo

Does your family think you are acting weird but still they are unable to figure out how to help you...

i agree sam, my family really tries but they donno hw 2 help me in dis case..๐Ÿค”
@sam
thank you for enlightening me with your hate club
but now I REALLY NEED TO CHECK MYSELF 
If I am anti-hate or hate group member๐Ÿ˜•

In case anyone has forgotten... This is supposed to be a HC FC... not sam's "hate" topic discussions thread!

Stick to the FC rules everyone ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ
wah kya dimag paya hai
bachne ka acha tarika hai Sam๐Ÿ˜‰
Kamino... who ever is "alive" for the discussions today has liked my post on the previous page... I have nothing more to say ๐Ÿคฃ
@sam then stick to HC FC rules yourself๐Ÿ˜ก!! this is loving second home as sneha di said!! and you go around hating him๐Ÿ˜†
@sneha di you are right!! 
miss sam's blown up emoticons๐Ÿคฃ