•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

eer and throws his clothes on the bed. He asks what happened. She says I knew you and your dad wouldn't stay mad at each other for to long. U know what your dad did to my family yet your sideing with him. It shows how low u and your father really are. Sahiba leaves with ranveer looking confused.

Kernal comes to Bebe who is sitting down fanning herself. he singing and sits next ot her and dances LOL. He says bebeji I heard u saying yesterday that your time is going slow in the house, I feel so bad for u so I came up with a solution. He makes her get up and tells her to sit next to plant he hands her shovel and tells her to take out the old soil and put in new soil. He syas by this u will keep yourself busy. Bebe takes the shovel and starts to work. Beauty sees this is and is upset. They look at beauty. He says hey u tutti frutti beauty go get me chicken from the bazar. He says one minute am I your slave?! Are the ppl here your slaves?! Are u not ashamed of yourself to talk to bebe like this. Kernal says I own this house, don't u have any respect? That is why your husband left u and ran  away.

Everyone eating. SAhiba says where is my family. Kernal says they all said we will work first then eat. Kernal says todays day was bad. That man keeps coming in my sons way. First he broke sahiba's fast now he took his contract. SAhiba cant stop smiling. Kernal slams her hand in the roti box. HE squeezes it hardhe tells her to mind her own business. (how does no one notice this). SAhiba finally sees and kernel drops the tin box. SAhiba runs to her and says what is this. She says I accidently closed the roti box on it. Sahiba says I will take u to the dr now. Ranveer says I will go. SAhiba says no ranvver u eat u just lost the project to u must be sad I will take her. Bebe looking at father and son and says ranveer putt I cant lift my hands. Kernal pour my food for me. Lol kernel gets up and pours dal. She keeps saying I get hungry give me more. Kernal sits down and she makes him get up again and again to pour more stuf for her. LOL bebe is to funny.

AT the dr. Dr suggest take yourself. SAhiba says I will pay her and come u goahead mom. SAhiba sits down and asks whats really wrong. Dr. says shes being physically abused. We should stand up against this. Sahiba syas I understand but I have to talk to mom first.

Ranveer mad and upset at how he lost the contract and how sahiba teased him. Ranveer remembers his dads adivse to. He says how can I get him back. HE remembers back in London when his friend told him that Daljeet's uncle Harry is an illegal immigrant. Ranveer smiles and calls up the London immigration to notify them.

At daljeet's house. He tells his family that he is going to a meeting. His mom says now we can think of your marriage. He says I will not get married. His bhabhi says I think hes still rung up on SAhiba,

SAhiba tells Ranveer's mom that she shouldn't stand the abuse. What if ranveer tomm becomes like dad. His mom says sahiba promise me that u will tell me if that ever happens.

Malika comes to daljeets home. She says im here to pick up daljeet. Everyone looking at her. Bhiahi wisphers to him "I think there is no sahiba but someone else for u". Malika hears this lol. They invite her in. She complements the house. And bhabhi introduces herself lol. Daljeet says this is my boss. Everyone is so happy to meet her. They tackle her and try to serve her LOL. Bhabhi offers her the best seat in the home. His dad is so confused why everyone is so happy. Going crazy lol. Bhabi asks her where she got purse. THEy try to feed her lassi cold drink and snacks lol. Daljeet gets mad he says whats going on. My success will come from my hard work not how hard u try to serve her. They both leave. Outside malika says you have a nice home but it was over whelming. Maybe u should shift somewhere more classy. He says no this is my ancestral home we wont leave. She says so why don't u redecorate. He says mom makes all the decisions at home. She then asks if she can ask a personal question. She asks who is sahiba?! Daljeet is upset. HE gets flashbacks.

Sahiba and mom looking for auto when a daljeet's car hits ranveers mom!!!!!  

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update ana1 ðŸ˜Š