Karen Rose is amazing...:)) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikita59

@nandini27
Thank you for your feedback! I would definitely recommend you to read other Karen Rose's books. She keeps on getting better with each one. I personally love her characters and the depth that she has in her books. B/c I have read other RS novels too, but the feeling of satisfaction, and reading a book that was worth my time, I get from Karen Rose. Yes, one has to be able to read certain parts where it leaves the readers chilled to their bones. But, I guess in her books, that is required, b/c her plot is so much more intense, serious, at the same time, she balances the emotions, the passion of her main characters really well. I am just very satisfied after reading her books, and addicted to them. But, I would recommend other books too, as you must have seen in this post, if you are more bend towards Romantic Suspense. Personally, I only read Nora Robert's contemporaries. Other than hers, I don't read much of that genre. In death series by J.D. Robb is by Nora Roberts too. So, I have read most of hers too. I like her writing not to say her very lovable characters. But, if you are a RS fan, the I recommend reading Linda Howard, Laura Griffin, Anne Stuart(dark and has ruthless heroes), Cynthia Eden,Dee Davis, Christy Reece, Maya Banks, Pamela Clare, Beverly Barton, Mariah Stewart, Julie Garwood, Allison Brennan, Shiloh Walker, Suzanne Brockmann. Each one of them have their own style, and I have fallen in love with their respective RS novels. But, anyday, my list tops with Karen Rose, Linda Howard, Anne Stuart, and Laura Griffin.Thanks for replying to the post.

I'll definetly check on her other books. And ya, Dont tell was her first book so I cant really review much about her writing and books much. I was very satisfied with DT. I even had 5 stars on goodreads right after I finished it, so that counts for how much I loved it. Thanks for reminding me of her books after such a long time. Its very hard to catch up with so many good authors out there. Are there any of her specific titles, that you loved the most and would recommend to read first. And ya, hopefully her books arent a series? If ya, then I'll simply go in that order only.

Of the other authors, I've read JD Robb. Of course since its Nora, as usual good. No faults there. I've read Linda Howard(my 2nd fav), Pamela Clare(She is my absolute favourite, esp her I-Team), Maya Banks, Julie Garwood(I prefer her historicals than contemporary). I have heard abt Laura, Anne, Beverly, Shiloh and Suzanne...But never tried them. I'l do if I come across their books.

And no thanks required for my replying. When its talk about books, its what we share that matters.
Originally posted by nandini27

I'll definetly check on her other books. And ya, Dont tell was her first book so I cant really review much about her writing and books much. I was very satisfied with DT. I even had 5 stars on goodreads right after I finished it, so that counts for how much I loved it. Thanks for reminding me of her books after such a long time. Its very hard to catch up with so many good authors out there. Are there any of her specific titles, that you loved the most and would recommend to read first. And ya, hopefully her books arent a series? If ya, then I'll simply go in that order only.

Of the other authors, I've read JD Robb. Of course since its Nora, as usual good. No faults there. I've read Linda Howard(my 2nd fav), Pamela Clare(She is my absolute favourite, esp her I-Team), Maya Banks, Julie Garwood(I prefer her historicals than contemporary). I have heard abt Laura, Anne, Beverly, Shiloh and Suzanne...But never tried them. I'l do if I come across their books.

And no thanks required for my replying. When its talk about books, its what we share that matters.

I think few of them are in series. The Baltimore series and the Varatanian Family series. But those that aren't, I realized reading her older books that were released before You Can't Hide, there are certain characters that appear in the newly released ones, and those characters that reappear in the later books, Karen Rose has written books on them too!! Lol, b/c in later ones they are married, and are either brothers, cousins or friends, to that character that appears in her later books. I don't regret reading the new one first. But, i wish I had known that then I would have read in the sequence her books were released. SInce I have read You Belong To Me, You Can't Hide, Die For Me, and I Can See You, I cant choose a particular favorite. Simply put, her books are fantastic! And, I just don't have one favorite. But I now recommend reading in the sequence of her releases. I don't know about you, but I hate it when I don't read it in series. And, my mistake I realized it too late. But I will be reading her books from the oldest one to the newest one. Hope that helps!
Edited by nikita59 - 11 years ago
Hi5! I hate reading books in different order of series. I prefer them in the given order. Thanks for telling me. Will watch them in order. :)