TOI:Rishika an relate to her 'LMYAM' character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

TOI : Rishika can relate to her 'Love Marriage Ya...' character

Rishika can relate to her 'Love Marriage Ya...' character
Rishika Mihani

Rishika Mihani, who plays the lead role in Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage, relates to her character Shivani a lot it seems.

She says, "Shivani and Rishika are very much alike because Shivani believes in love marriage and I too believe in love marriage. Shivani is the son of the house and even I have always been treated as the 'son' of the house by my family. Shivani got married with her parents' consent and Rishika too will get married with her parents' consent. In the initial episodes the dialogues too could be related to my life and my friends used to call me and say that 'you have got a character just exactly like you'. My parents too used to laugh because Shivani and Rishika are very much alike."

Speaking about the show, she adds, "The feedback is good. People are liking Shivani and a lot of people can relate to it. And I get a lot of mails everyday and people ask me what's going to happen next. They call me to their hometown and share their personal lives with me and take my advice on social networking sites as well," she smiles.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rishika-can-relate-to-her-Love-Marriage-Ya--character/articleshow/17518130.cms
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
awweee shweett she is..thnku fr shrn
Good that u relate Rishika

Alas !we viewers just cant relate with the show 😔
Thnks for sharing   😊