FF: Soulmates Part 14 page 42 Note Pg 48 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sinchana1485

While reading d soulmates part 1 I felt like I was watching it on screen. It s superb! Paradigm. Please continue.

Thanks for the lavish praise 😳
Part 2

That was the only time that Kunal and Siddhi really displayed their emotions regarding Anand's death. Kunal knew that he had to support Veena and Raj to cope with the loss of their youngest child, seema to cope with the loss of her devar and dear brother, Gaurav to cope with the loss of the brother he got along with and the kids to cope with the loss of their loving and jovial chachu,

Siddhi had bottled up her emotions and gone into a shell. Kapil and Shilpa saw clearly hoa along with Anand a part of Siddhi had died. The part that was happy go lucky, chirpy and full of life. The only time that Siddhi was happy was when she was at the Chopra House. She used to visit them everyday after work bringing in happiness to their dreary lives.Everyone liked siddhi's visits because she was a representation of Anand for them. For that brief time Anand came back into their lives

The only person who wasnt happy with these visits was Kunal. Seema was surprised with this because Kunal had been so gentle and nice to Siddhi immediately after Anand's death!

A few weeks later
Veena: Beta main shirdi jaana chahti hoon. Anand ki maut ke baad se yeh chaah hai man me..

Gaurav: Maa main samajhta hoon. But abhi mahine ke aakhri din hai.. paiso ki tangi chal rahi hai.. Anand ki maut ke baad se humari financial situation aur kharaab ho gayee hai. 

Kunal: Kaisa insaan hai tu.. paison ke alawa kisi aur cheez ke baarei mein nahi sochta???

Gaurav: Aap ke liye to bahut asaan hai kehna.. bas khao piyo aish karo.. paise to main kama raha hoon na..

Raj: Ba karo! bahut ho gaya.. ab anand bhi nahi hai jo tumhare jhagdo ko suljhaye!

On the first of the next month.

Siddhi came in the evening as usual. After meeting Veena she put an envelope in her hands
Veena opened it to find 40,000 rupees in it
V: Beta yeh kya hai?
Si: Maa, yeh salary hai meri.. main abse aadhi salary is ghar mein doongi..
V: Nahi beta hum tujhse kaise??
Si: Maa ek taraf beti kehti hao.. aur doosri taraf... Agar anand se meri shaadi ho gayee hoti toh

She choked and paused for a  moment before moving ahead
Si: Maa yeh mera ghar hai aur aapko meri kasam aapko yeh paise rakhne honge

In response veena hugged siddhi and started crying!

Gaurav: Siddhi.. we dont know how to thank you...

Suddenly a voice thndered in the background...

Kunal: BAS!!! Tumhara dimaag kharab hai kya siddhi. kyun is family ko torture kar rahi ho???

Siddhi: Torture?

K: Aur kya.. roz yaha chali jaati ho! Tumhe dikhta nahi hai ki har insaan tumme anand ko dhoondhta hai?? Ab anand ki jagah paise dekar unkii bhawnaon ke saath mat khelo??

Si: I am not playing with anyone;s emotions!!!!

K: Yes you are,, tum kabtak yaha aati rahogi? paise dogi? 2mahine/ 3 mahine... uske baad tum anand ki maut ki dukh se ubhar jaogi.. aage badh jaogi.. phir se kisi se pyar karogi/ shadi karogi.. aur tab yeh log phirse dukh ke bhawar mein chale jaayenge!!! Stop giving them false hope.. JUST STOP!!!

And kunal stormed out.. everyone tried apologising to siddhi.. but she went after kunal

Kunal: I said GO AWAY!
Siddhi: Will you forget anand after 3 months?
Kunal: how dare you??? anand mera bhai tha!
Siddhi: Yes! and woh mera mangetar tha.. mera pyar tha... and i will love him forever and care for his family forever!

Kunal wanted to say something but as he turned to look at siddhi;s face he realized that she was serious.. her love for anand and the family was genuine.. he realized that his accustions had been unfair.. and then he did something that kunal chopra had never done

K: I am sorry. i did not understand the depth of your love for anand.. you can continue coming here.. but please dont bring money into this

Siddhi: Kunal.. how can i not;.. i know what the financial sitiation of the familiy is after anand's death

K (bitterly): and you think i dont! gaurav thinks that i dont care... but i actually started looking for a job the day after anand's death! of course no law firm wants to give a loser like me a job..

Siddhi: You aren't a loser...

K: Please..i dont need your sympathy... i have taken up a job as a clerk.. a clerk.. gold medallist kunal chopra is going to be a clerk.. but i will do everything to support my family!

Siddhi: Kunal you desrve better! if a law firm doesnt want to employ you.. y dont you set up your own firm...

Kunal (angrily): Enough siddhi!!!! how much do you even know me..so please stop it.. 

Siddhi (quietly): You are right.. i dont know you.. but i know what anand thought of you and what he would have wanted you to do..
Anand thought that you had the courage to start a new firm and battle it out.. and to be honest whatever little i know of you so do i.

Saying that she quietly went off!

Kunal kept thinking about what siddhi said.. y am i being affected by what she said... but on the other hand she is saying what anand would have said! and maybe she is right...what do i have to lose.. anand alwyas looked up to me even when i wasnt worth ot.. i should atleast try and live up to it...And even siddhi believs in me? wow my family doesnt but she does.. well at least she claims to

For the first timein 6 years kunal had peace on his face.. his chote had believed in him and he was energised to live up to this belief.

A week later siddhi and kunal ran into each other in court! 
Kunal: Siddhi just a minute.. i wanted to tell you something
Siddhi: yes?
Kunal: i have come here to register a company.. my law firm!
Siddhi (smiled): wow.. that is amazing!
Kunal: And it will be called anand associates!
Siddhi said nothing but just shook hands with kunal a small smile on both their faces..

Siddhi started moving away but a short distance away she fainted.. kunal ran to her..and took her to a nearby clinic.. which was thankfull the clinic of sidhhi's regular doctor

Doctor after examining siddhi
Doctor: Siddhi you are pregnant!
Kunal was shocked.. siddhi was surprised too but she looked thrilled as well!
Doctor: I know this must come as a huge shock.. normally i congratulate patients when i give them this news..but i know that your fiance died a month back so...

Siddhi (calmly) : so you dont no whether to congratulate me or sympathis with me?

Doctor: yes.. i mean... siddhi i know this isnt the right time.. but later yu can come and we can discuss your options.. whether you want to keep the pregnancy or...

Siddhi (sternly): dont even say the word.. the world can think that another tragedy has come my way.. but i dont..

SIddhi moved out and kunal came aftetr her..

Kunal: Siddhi how? what?

Siddhi: you know that before our wedding anand was getting visions of death!

Kunal: yes and he was very worried about it...he thought you were going to die..they were actually premonitions of his own death i guess...

Siddhi: yes.. 3 days before our wedding anand was trying to get in touch with me.. he had had another vision.. On the same day my phone was dischargedand i was caught in rain.. bhaiya and shilpa had gone to pune to bring biji to mumbai for the wedding...i was stranded and had to call anand to help me out...

He came over in the torrential rain to pick me up from powai and was just in time to save me from being hit by a car that had skidded... we both were completely shaken by the incident,, anand dropped me over and i asked him to stay behing as i was shaken and scared,, one thing led to another and we let ourselves flow in our emotions, and we ended up sleeping together...

You can judge us all you like.. or you can join the bandwagon of people people who wll sympathis withe me..but i am not ashamed of what happened or this baby!

Kunal remembered the night when anand had come in very late .. For the first day since his visions had started he had looked happy and ar peacge//

Kunal:I dont judge you.. both of you were in love and didnt do anything wrong.. and my respoect for you has increased because you arent ashamed of your actions or consequences..

Siddhi was surprised by kunal's reaction..kunal continued..
Kunal: And unlike everyone else.. i wont sympathise with you rather.. i want to congratulate you.. Congatulations on this great news...

they shook hands again and this time both of them had even a wider smile on their faces

PRECAP: Shilpa: Hello kunalji! i am shilpa.. siddhi's sister..
Kunal: haan bolo na..
Shilpa: [;ease cpme over soon.. buaji, masiji, kapil bhaiya are very angry with siddhi and they are pressurising her a lot..and ..

Hi paradigm...

Me first... Its awsm... Continye soon...
Thanks for pm..Edited by akrk - 11 years ago
I am not sure if i like this twist or not 😕
paradigm well written .👏...i liked the first part v.much and struggling to accept the 2nd one...as i couldnt able to put up with siddhi being pregnent with anand's child...sorry if i offended u... dont know why i hate pregnancy and child for our sinal i guess m scard bcoz of our show...
Originally posted by akrk

Hi paradigm...

Me first... Its awsm... Continye soon...
Thanks for pm..

Thanks a lot 😃
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

I am not sure if i like this twist or not 😕

i was expecting a mixed reaction 😊 but do read on... i think you will like it in the long run 
Originally posted by sarakvp

paradigm well written .👏...i liked the first part v.much and struggling to accept the 2nd one...as i couldnt able to put up with siddhi being pregnent with anand's child...sorry if i offended u... dont know why i hate pregnancy and child for our sinal i guess m scard bcoz of our show...

again prepared for mixed reaction 😊 trust me here the storyline will be nothing similar to the show.. it will form the background of the storyline not the central theme..
Pankhuri donno y but i liked ur twist as it was a diff frm wat we wer expecting
Pls do continue
sorry yaar but didn't like the second part .Sidhi being pregnant with Anand's child, cant digest it..no offense, just my POV...cant imagine Sidhi with anyone  other than Kunal...for me Sidhi belongs to Kunal and only Kunal, her heart ,soul everything is kunal's ..so cant accept it ...please dont mind ..just my POV..honestly I like your Kunal goes first FF so please dont stop writing it.