Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey its nicely written.. Luved sinal conversation... Bt didnt like siddhiz pregnancy track.. Hope u nt turn dis twist to again compromise marriage b/w sinal... 😕

Hey can i call u by ur name(pankhuri).. Like sindhu..Edited by sinalbest - 11 years ago
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pretty sure I don't like this twist! What's coming up , compromise marriage between Kunal and Siddhi for Anand's kid? I would have preferred to see Kunal and Siddhi fall in love with each other gradually over time and not come together because of any other reasons!
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

i was expecting a mixed reaction ðŸ˜Š but do read on... i think you will like it in the long run 

Why does Siddhi have to be pregnant in 1st instance  I hope you bring in the MC, i don't want to see kunal falling for preggy Siddhi & getting married. Fresh start with no baggage, the name Anand is haunting the show as it is why is the FF being haunted by Anand's baby? ðŸ¤” 
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

Pankhuri donno y but i liked ur twist as it was a diff frm wat we wer expecting
Pls do continue

Thanks ðŸ˜³
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

sorry yaar but didn't like the second part .Sidhi being pregnant with Anand's child, cant digest it..no offense, just my POV...cant imagine Sidhi with anyone  other than Kunal...for me Sidhi belongs to Kunal and only Kunal, her heart ,soul everything is kunal's ..so cant accept it ...please dont mind ..just my POV..honestly I like your Kunal goes first FF so please dont stop writing it.

Dont worry the other FF is not stopping... and i had expected resistance to showing Siddhi being pregnant with Anand's child.. but in my FF siddhi genuinely loves/ not just likes anand.. But along the way she will discover that Kunal is her soulmate and discover love for the second time.. 
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinalbest

Hey its nicely written.. Luved sinal conversation... Bt didnt like siddhiz pregnancy track.. Hope u nt turn dis twist to again compromise marriage b/w sinal... 😕

Hey can i call u by ur name(pankhuri).. Like sindhu..

No compromise marriage! and yeah you can call me pankhuri ðŸ˜³
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

Pretty sure I don't like this twist! What's coming up , compromise marriage between Kunal and Siddhi for Anand's kid? I would have preferred to see Kunal and Siddhi fall in love with each other gradually over time and not come together because of any other reasons!

No compromise marriage.. and why cant she be pregnant with Anand's kid..Kunal and Siddhi will fall in love only because they are meant to be.. no other reasons..
paradigm thumbnail
NOTE

I was aware that i was treading in dangerous waters by showing siddhi pregnant with anand's child. I am sorry that so many people have disliked this part. I would like to issue a few clarifications In this FF i am showing that both Siddhi and Kunal have genuinely loved anand and richa respectively. Richa will also be a part of this FFas a grey and not negative character. My desire is to show a story that has all the complexities of real life. Kunal and Siddhi , as they get to know one another discover that they are soulmates and what they feel for each other is beyond every other emotion.. 

I know many of you have liked my other FF. Please give me a few parts to do justice to this storyline.. If i fail i will modify the storyline myself.
Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well written..me too couldn't digest Siddhi's pregnancy. But i knw dfntly u will do justice to ur storyline. So m waiting for next part.
paradigm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinchana1485

Well written..me too couldn't digest Siddhi's pregnancy. But i knw dfntly u will do justice to ur storyline. So m waiting for next part.

Thanks ðŸ˜³