Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Pankhuri,😊

Love your story!

I really didn't mind Sidhi's pregnancy track in your story because I look at your FF independently of the show that is called Parichay. Sidhi and Anand were engaged to be married,and something like this could very well happen.I am sure you know your story more than we do,and that you will give us a very good story.

Also,I was reading some comments about how Anand overpowers their relationship at this point,but I didn't feel it that way.It's natural for them to keep Anand foremost in their life right now,but I felt Sidhi's concern and confidence on Kunal are her own.I also liked how she said that he is not a loser.. It came across as the most genuine response,as if she has known him for long.I really liked their interaction at home.

Really a good one,I am liking the way you are weaving the story.

A request,could you please send your readers a PM when you update,so that we don't miss it?

Thanks a bunch! πŸ˜Š
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Hi Pankhuri,😊

Love your story!

I really didn't mind Sidhi's pregnancy track in your story because I look at your FF independently of the show that is called Parichay. Sidhi and Anand were engaged to be married,and something like this could very well happen.I am sure you know your story more than we do,and that you will give us a very good story.

Also,I was reading some comments about how Anand overpowers their relationship at this point,but I didn't feel it that way.It's natural for them to keep Anand foremost in their life right now,but I felt Sidhi's concern and confidence on Kunal are her own.I also liked how she said that he is not a loser.. It came across as the most genuine response,as if she has known him for long.I really liked their interaction at home.

Really a good one,I am liking the way you are weaving the story.

A request,could you please send your readers a PM when you update,so that we don't miss it?

Thanks a bunch! πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much for your  comment! You really understood the idea behind my FF. Sure I'll send you PMs. I have just sent you a buddy request.. 
paradigm thumbnail
Part 3

Kunal got home lost in thought about what had happened

Seema: Aa gaye aap? Aaj itna bada din hai!

Kunal: Tumhe kaise pata? 

Seema: Bhaiya aap bhi na! Aapne he to bataya tha ki aap apni law firm register karwane gaye the

Kunal: Haan woh... woh register ho gayee!

Seema: To aur kya chal raha tha aapke man mein.. khair chodiye.. aaj celebrate karte hai... baahar ja rahe hain hum sab! Sab tayaar hai.. aap bhi ready ho jaaye na

Kunal: Mujhe man nahi hai.. aap sab jaaoo

SEEMA: BHAIYA! AApke bina kaise? aaj aapka din hai!

Kunal: And isliye i insist ki tum sab jao...

After everyone leftt Kunal kept thinking about Siddhi. He hadnt tole anyone about the pregnancy since it was siddhi;s personal matter. He couldn't help wondering how unexpected her reaction had been.

When the doctor told her , all she had on her face was happiness. No shame, no fear. Pure happiness. I wonder if she realizes what she is getting into. This decision will change her whole life.. Being an unwed monther in a conservative society like ours.. She does have courage and a lot of strength.  But society tries to break people who try and stand talll and refuse to bend

He reflected back on his life. How his decision to fight for the truth against Thakral had cost him his entire life. His career. Respect and acceptance in society. Richa. 

Well i cant do much for her. But if she decides to go ahead with this decision i will support her in whatever small way i can.

Just then his phone rang.

Shilpa: Hello Kunalji! Main shilpa bol rahi hoon.. siddhi ki behen
Kunal: Haan bolo na..
Shilpa: Woh siddhi ne bhaiya ko apni pregnancy ke baare mein bataya aur woh bahut gusse mein hai.. Woh, maasiji aur buaji siddhi par bahut pressure daal rahen hai.. aap please yaha aa jayee
Kunal: Dont worry I'll just come..

Malik House

Maasi: Maine doctor se baat kar li hai.. woh keh rahi hai ki abortion safely ho sakta hai.. agle hafte tum jaakar is bache ko abort karogi!

Siddhi: Nahi!!! Aap log aisa ke sakte hai! Agar meri aur anand ki shaadi ho gayee to sab is baat se kitne khush hote

Kapil: Haan.. par aisa nahi hua.. dekh siddhi main jaanta ho tu anand se pyar karti thi... even if you dont want to abort the child.. go to nasik with buaji, deliver the baby.. and give it up to an orphanage! 

Siddhi: Orphanage NEVER!! anand nahi hai to main is bache ko anaath alay mein chhod du.. never! I am not ashamed of this baby and i will never abort this baby or go into hiding somehwere...

Kapil finally lost his cool and raised his hand to slap siddhi  but stopped in between

Kunal: Kapil kya kar rahe hai aap log?

Kapil: Please this is our personal matter.

Kunal: No this is siddhi's personal matter. What she decides to do with this pregnancy is her personal call. You cant force her

Maasi: waah.. tum kaun hote ho yeh sab kehna wale.. tumhara bhai khud to mar gaya aur siddhi ki zindagi barbad kar ke chala gaya

Siddhi: Maasi aap anand ke baaren mein aisa kaise keh sakti hai! Aur kunal sahi keh rahe hai.. this is my life! i will decide

Kapil: Fine you decide!

Maasi" Kapil tu kya?

Kapil: haan.. this is HER life..hum tumhare kuch nahi hai.. after mom-dad's death i brought u up but i dont have a say in ur life! fine go ahead.. you are dead for me now..

Siddhi had tears in her eyes..

Si; bhaiya please!!

Kapil: u can stay in this house.. do what you like.. it doesnt effect me anymore.. because u dont exist for me and i don exist for u

Kunal: Kapil how can you do this??? Who does siddhi have besides you.. Plus what wrong has she done.. she and anad wer engaged.. 

Kapil: enough! Its easy for you.. you have always hated siddhi and suddenly you want to come and defend her..
Of course you will.. because the child she is carrying is anand's baby here.. Your dead brother's child! you abviously have an ulterior motive..

Kunal: No this has nothing to do with anand! And i have no ulterior motive..I accept that i misjudged siddhi in the past and i accept that my opinion about her was wrong,..
I am here today because i respect her decision and i respect her!

Kapil: Good then sddhi wont be alone then! Now please everyone leave..

Siddhi: Bhaiya please

kapil: shilpa please make it clear to her that she is a stranger to me and shouldnt try and interact with me!

Everyone left!

A week later. Kunal was at powai lake.. He had begun setting up his office and had begun getting in touch with clients he had worked with in the past. He was surprised at how many of them remembered them and wanted to work again with.. him... 

Suddenly he saw a woman standing at a distance staring into the lake. It was very late at night and he was surprised to see a woman there. 
As he came closer he realized it was siddhi
Kunal: Siddhi tum yaha?itni late!

Siddhi: Bhaiya doesnt bother what time i come home.. at home there is always a tension in the air.. a tension caused by me..the open air helps me feel better.. and gives some much needed breathing space to bhaiya..Anyhow thanks a lot for coming that day!

Kunal: Thats not a problem! Kapil?

Siddhi: He hasnt talked to me since ... i know he is justified from his point of view... he cares about me and my life.. but i care about this child!
forget about me... what about you? how's the firm going..

Kunal told her how he had been getiing good responses from former clients

Kunal: Maybe i am not a loser after all

S: Of course you aren;t... hmm let me tell you something.. our relation started off on the wrong foot hence i never managed to tell you.. When i was in 12th and preparing for law entrancs i used to follow your cases... you gave me hope that ideals had a place in the legl profession. I was in first year of law school when you went against thakral and fought against him.. All of us, my friends circle, were rooting for you because you were fighting for truth and justice.. and when you won we were so happy...

Kunal (wryly) And then i lost everything, my career my love my life.. umm.. siddhi can i give you some unsolicited advice?

Siddhi: everyone likes to do that.. y dont u also go ahead πŸ˜‰

Kunak: Siddhi i genuinely respect the brave decsion you have made.. but please think through.. being unwed mother in our society will have severe consequences.. and i am not sure you understand the gravity of the situation.. there is a heavy price to pay for going against society

Siddhi: Kunal.. let me first ask you one thing.. you lost everything because you fought for thr truth... now that you know the future.. if i ask you to go back in time would you still have fought against thakral?

Kunal: YES! But

Siddhi: But what??? Kunal you are willing to face sever consequences because you cant give up on your principles? How do you expect me to give up on my baby? A baby that belongs to the man I loved !

Kunal: Touche'! For once I dont have a rebuttal!

Siddhi smiled 

PRECAP: Kunal: wow.. your father hasnt changed has he? He fired a brilliant employee like siddhi due to the circumstances in her private life!

Richa: Kunal you know there is no private and professional life.. siddhi would have become a liability for us..

Kunal: Just as i became a liability for you!

Rich: Kunal please dont say that! I still care a lot for you and i know you love me too! PLEASE STOP LETTING YOUR EGO DESTROY OUR LIFE!
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow superb part
kunal-siddhi bonding is great
so the witch is back again
hope kunal gives job to siddhi in his firm
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi paradigm...

Its beautifully written..
Like kunal supporting siddhi...
Update next part soon...
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pankhuri very well written as always πŸ˜ƒ
u knw once i can be okay with siddhi carrying anand baby here, but i just can not bear this πŸ€’creature anywhere near kunal, not even these FF's so would like to request u to give very minimum space  to her even in this FF, if possible... otherwise really need to find a way to skip her parts here as well 🀒 🀒 gosh i hate this creature like nothing 😑😑 i ll be really happy if she actually gets killed by someone in ur FF 😑😑 will really look forward to that πŸ˜ƒ
anyways coming back to the point ...pls continue with this story ahead, really eager to see how the story unfolds here on, simply loved Sinal's understanding for each other, They really make lovely couple.. given any situation 😳

Edited by Rajash - 11 years ago
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: fasa

wow superb part

kunal-siddhi bonding is great
so the witch is back again
hope kunal gives job to siddhi in his firm

Glad you liked Siddhi-Kunal bonding πŸ˜³
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: akrk

Hi paradigm...

Its beautifully written..
Like kunal supporting siddhi...
Update next part soon...

Thanks πŸ˜³
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

Pankhuri very well written as always πŸ˜ƒ
u knw once i can be okay with siddhi carrying anand baby here, but i just can not bear this πŸ€’creature anywhere near kunal, not even these FF's so would like to request u to give very minimum space  to her even in this FF, if possible... otherwise really need to find a way to skip her parts here as well 🀒 🀒 gosh i hate this creature like nothing 😑😑 i ll be really happy if she actually gets killed by someone in ur FF 😑😑 will really look forward to that πŸ˜ƒ
anyways coming back to the point ...pls continue with this story ahead, really eager to see how the story unfolds here on, simply loved Sinal's understanding for each other, They really make lovely couple.. given any situation 😳

Glad you liked the interaction between SIddhi and Kunal.. also dont worry richa wont be a major part of the fan fiction
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update pankhuri
Nice portrayal of siddhi n kunal's frndship