read this how spamming spoiled a career UPDATED

AliaBhatt

Groupbie

AliaBhatt

Direct Link

Ekta Kapoor to never ever work with Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta

By TellychakkarTeam 7 Dec 2012 - 15:40

Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger

Both actors and producers like a fan following because they are the ones who give their shows the much needed TRPs. Not only that, fans help a lot in making the shows popular. But, after a point, they get unbearable.

And nobody knows this better than the television queen Ekta Kapoor. In their motive of being cast in Balaji's shows, fans of two of her actors namely Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta have been spamming Ekta for almost five years. So much did this irk the producer that she has finally decided to never cast them in any of her shows.

In fact, on Wednesday, she put up a status on her Facebook page that read like this ' "dear harshad aditi fans, I dnt knw if u guys wl get this msg but it's imperative I somehow reach u guys! It's been 5 years u guys hv hounded me ! spamin my inbox my phone n twitter...just because of this I pROMISE NEVER to cast these 2 ACTORS! forgeT casting them togethEr!THANKU!"(sic)

She also went on to add ' " I had uday sir frm star ceo asia cal me to tel thm to stp houndin him! I was like iif I knew I'd kill them (sic)' This was in reference to messages and mails being sent to Star Network CEO Uday Shankar."

Colors' Fiction Programming Head Prashant Bhatt too went ahead to comment on Ekta's status, '. "They hv been hounding me as well !!! Bunch of loosers !! Dont they hv a life ?!" (sic)

Well, the Additi-Harshad fans have not just been troubling these people, but they have also been spamming Indiantelevision.com Founder, CEO, Anil Wanvari. In fact, he too went on to comment on Ekta's status that read ' "Ekta, I get close to 100 emails a day asking me to cast them too. And my twitter account is choked with their mssgs. Can i hand those guys over to you and the team so you can exterminate them. U seem to be in a furious mood (sic).

Well, looks like these fans have irked quite a few biggies and have done some damage to their favourites Additi and Harshad, as they will never get to work with Balaji again.

When we contacted Additi, she said, "Don't ask me about it; talk to Ekta or the fans."

Harshad however remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
its great that they won't work with Balaji loosers btw i don think hhlianz are irritating 4lions like ipk & geet fans. in fact we r ly 4lions fans who'r thanking them
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
my 1st post on this forum...i want season 2 too re...
cant i spm??Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i dont think there will so many mails and requests from hhl fans as like in ipk or any other famous shows for that matter...

we can try to request as much as we can...
after all i think they may try too as far as they can...it all depends on them..

well i too want hhl 2 (preferably himansh in it๐Ÿ˜ƒ)
if they are doing with same cast...i dont see hhl2 coming anytime soon...

but if they are doing with a whole new lot of cast members then maybe they will do it soon...