WU 7/12/12 A leaving home, J-A last conversation

Posted: 11 years ago
The episode begins from where it ended yesterday with Gehena and Basant convincing Nandu to get ready for the wedding and DS telling Bhairav to ask Sumitra to get ready.

Bhairav asks Sumitra (who is dressing up) how long she will take to get ready. Sumitra tells him that if she doesn't dress well, he will only be ashamed. They share a light moment when DS forces them to be ready quickly.

Basant dresses Nandu up while Gehena is getting ready. Basant and Gehna also share a light moment.

In Anandi's (A) room: She is all dressed and is standing in front of Bhago's photo. She tells Bhago that she hopes Bhago is happy since she is fulfilling the promise given to her by becoming a bride. She tells her that while she was getting dressed she felt that along with Sumitra even she (Bhago) is dressing her up. A tells her to be by her side when she is getting married since she has a little fear in her mind. Bhago's smile will relieve this fear. Just the Jagya (J) knocks the door and enters the room.

J tells A that she is looking very beautiful and that he is sure that Shiv (S) will also be looking very handsome. He tells A that today he is feeling happy as well as feeling pained. He tells her that he is feeling bad for his family who are hiding their pain behind their smile. He is sure that they will be broken once A leaves. He tells her that he is happy since finally A will be getting her happiness and a suitable life partner. J praises S saying that he is very nice person who has a big and clear heart just like A. That's the reason S tursted a person like him (J) in spite of all that he has done. J tells A that if S can care for J then he might be really loving A a lot and will keep her very happy.

J continues to tell A that the mistakes that he has made towards her cannot be changed but he hopes with his whole-heart that those mistakes don't influence A's future life and he hopes that S heals all her old wounds. He tells A that he has always given her a lot of trouble and pain but A has only returned happiness and support. He says that those memories are enough for him to spend his whole life.

He tells her that for a person who has lost everything is life, he is not capable of gifting her anything. In spite of that he is returning the loving gift she once gave him and gives her the Shiv Parvathi idol. A gets emotional  seeing it and remembers what she told J while giving it to him. J tells her that he did not understand the value of the gift at the time she gifted it to him, but S does. He tells A that DS had told him that the names Anandi means Parvathi and Jagdeesh means Vishnu, but by name, birth and deeds, Parvati is always connected to Shiv. Hence he hopes that A and S always remain together.

A takes the idol from J and tells him that she always wanted to lead a straight smooth road of life, but life showed her alot of ups and downs and paths changed. She tells him that she was angry with him but today she has no qualms with him anymore. She thanks him for returning to his family and for making himself capable of being called the son of the house. She says that now when she leaves the house her feet will not falter since she knows J will be there to support the family. She tells him that she now handovers the responsibility of taking care of the family to him. She asks him to take good care of them and not give them any reason to have any complaints from him. She also asks him to take care of himself. J agrees and seeing A crying he extends his hand to wipe her tears, but stops and asks her to wipe them off.

J then tells A that the person who is coming to get her wants to see her smiling all the time and hence she should not cry. He asks her to smile. He holds her nose and calls her 'nakchadi chuhiya" the pet name he called her while they were young. This makes them both smile.

In the next scene Sumitra and Suguna bring A downstairs where the rest of the family including Khazan are waiting. A emotionally looks at the whole house and the family. DS gets up and adores A. They all leave the house for the wedding. A steals the last glimpes of the house.They all sit in the car and drive towards the wedding hall with J watching them from the balcony. He remembers the time when he left home for Mumbai and how A cried for him.

Voiceover:  All the pain that was there has turned into memories and have come in these bad days to shower as tears

Precap: The wedding ceremony where the baraat and A arrive.

Edited by andv - 11 years ago
thank you for the update😊
I am not liking this J coming to A just before her wedding... idiot
Thanks for updating Anita,

I found the episode to be very stretchy.  The convo between J-A was too boring and repititive. How many times will they say same things to each other. Recently, when J was going to police station, A acknowleged that she has no more complaints with J and she said the same things today. J too has the same style; he first says sorry for his mistakes and then starts parising Shiv, hence making Anandi guilty.

And the entire convo does not move anywhere. He says he is happy for A, but can't see her moving on heartfully.

J said that his memories with A are enough to last him life long. Does he not remember there is someone called Gauri as well, on whom he just walked off? Someone with whom he wanted to spend his entire life and weave new memories?😑

It was good to know that Anandi means Parvati and that she is goin with Shiv. Nicely explained concept.

The romance between older couples brought in some nice light moments. Liked Basant especially.
Precap pics:

Haaye how beautiful both of them look! 

Thank you once again Ani! πŸ€—
Thanks for update Anita ...chalo at least Jagaya did a  good work  i was not expecting this from him he will return Shiv Parvati idol to Anandi to give it to ShivπŸ˜† ..but he returned Anandi her gift to give it to her real Shiv instead  keeping it with him and crying seeing it ...he understood AnSh are made for each other and where this gift really belongs to and who really will value it  ..good 

@Esha ...with Gauri whole life and weaving new memories ..first she needs to show some remorse for old bad memories she has given to her sacha pyar that made him promise i will never see your face ever again and never will forget what you did with me  ..if she won't show any shame  how he can weave new memories with her πŸ˜†
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update dear...They streched a little, but overall, a closure to Anandi Jagdish chapter I feel...Though Jagya is happy that Anandi is moving on, he knows what he has lost as well...! And he knows he can never change it...Loved two things about their conversation...One the way Jagya gave back Anandi's gift, telling her that she belongs only to Shiv, who knows her worth and second, the way Anandi gave away her responsibility back to him, asking him to take care of everyone...It must be so hard on the girl to leave everything, where she had come with a belief that she would be spending her entire life in...The people she came to believe as her family in this last 16 years...! She has to go through the pain of seperation from her family for the second time and it is not so easy, especially, when you are made to believe that your doli leaves from your parents house and arthi from in-laws house...She has lived with that belief, fullfilled every duty as she was thought and told to...But still fate played a vital role to once again bring her to the starting point where she started 16 years back...

The way Jagya said nakti chuhiya, made me remember their beautiful innocent childhood...It is so tragic, that once so close friends, had to part this way...Seriously, this makes us question the people who do bal vivah, about what they get by torturing little girls this way all their life through, only to be abondened many of the times...What our choices are, what our likes and expectantions are from life partners are, never come in equation and people just play with the life of little kids...!

Wonderful acting by everyone...Everyone's eyes are holding back the unshed tears in their smiles...No one is happy still they are...What a state of mind to go through...! Pure torture to bare...! My tears weren't stopping thinking about the state of mind of Anandi...Fear, anticipation, pain, guilt...all at the same time...! I hope that this will the end of the tears for her atleast...! The day she enters her new in-laws house with Shiv, I hope her life fills up with happiness and she knows and experiences the meaning of true love...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
Thanks for the quick update and awesome photos 😊
Originally posted by mahi12

Thanks for update Anita ...chalo at least Jagaya did a  good work  i was not expecting this from him he will retunn Shiv Parvati idol to Anandi to give it to ShivπŸ˜† ..but he returned Anandi her gift to give it to her real Shiv instead  keeping it with him and crying seeing it ...he understood AnSh are made for each other and where this gift really belongs to and who really will value it  ..good 

@Esha ...with Gauri whole life and weaving new memories ..first she needs to show some remorse for old bad memories she has given to her sacha pyar that made him promise i will never see your face ever again and never will forget what you did with me  ..if she won't show any shame  how he can weave new memories with her πŸ˜†
Mahi, I am not saying J-G weaving memories here after. What I meant was that why is J not getting flash back of G . Why is not thinking of her even once, when he himself chose to marry her with an intent of living a life of togetherness? What happned to all that? One fight, and everything is down the drains to that extent that J had to go back to his old love??

Has G never existed in his life, that J now feels vacuum in his life, which he wants to fill with A's memories. That's a bit ridiculous to me.