Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram Archives jul 2012 - Page 2

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Archives Copy

Monday

Sokku house...Deivanai polambing and sokku clan listening...Deivanai karichu kotting her dera husband mayil...says as dabbawali said his saavu nalla saava irukka koodathu...Sokku shocked...what r u talking deivu...he is ur husband...But deivu ippo rombha nallava...praises sokku and meenakshi ...u r our god...but my purushan is a villain...his mistakes cannot be forgiven...Sokku sad...

Deivu goes near meenu and says...meenu meenu...pls talk to me...bash me...hit me...but dont send me out...neenga kudukara saapda saaptu i'll stay here in ur house...but will not go back to that manushan...meenu face thiruppings...Sokku tells deivu to stop...dont talk like this...u should forgive mayil and accept him...meenu shouts niruthunga...

Sokku says ok...if mayil dies...will u be happy?...Meenu still angry...Sokku says mayil ippadi senjadhala we now know abt pandi's kolaikarans...we should forgive mayil...Kaamu intereferes and says appava irundhalum we should not forgive him...Ragini joins kaamu in thitting mayil...Sokku tries to stop everyone...But ellarum varinjukatti thittufying mayil...

Deivu says pancha paandavis solradhu 100% true...he should be punished...What will happen to paramu and kaamu...leelavthi will play football with my daghters head...Deivu class eduthufy abt nadaswaram instrument and its music...Vittuthallufy my purushan...ponavaru appadiyae pogattum...(vazhga tamil penmanigal!!)...

Sokku super shcoked...comes near gopi and says we separated malar from gopi...for that gopi should punish us...but no...Malar should avoid us...but no...u slapped malar meenakshi...but this girl poruthufy everyting...here we r the one who sould get puninshement...

Sokku in full pechu mood today...next he goes near kaamu and praises malar...Then to ragini...says malar kku illadha akkaraiya ungalukku...and says my brother is important for and i want to meet him immediately before he does something wrong...He may harm himself...Sokku,gopi and sammandam leaves ...

They reach mayil's house...door locked...sokku and co searching...Mayil missing...Sokku starts crying..His neighbour calls sokku and gives a key and a letter...Sokku reads the letter...Mayil's sorry letter...sokku azhudhu vadinjikittu reading ...says mayil is gone...poittan...Sammandam says he will not do anything like that...dont panic...

Sokku says i want my lollipop back...sorry...i want my mayil back...crying...

Next day...Sokku veettu ladies kovil kku kelambings ...Sokku says kovil la vendam...60 aam kalynathukku namma veettu pooja room is enough...

Pooja room...kalyanam over...ellarum including deivanai getting asirvadham from sokku and meenu...Ingayum vandhu deivanai continuos his polambal and oppari...

Sokku oramkatting gopi and says he is very worried abt mayil...somehow we have to find him and bring him back...He asks gopi...are u angry with mayil??Gopi says yes...but i'll bring back mayil for u...just for u...Gopi leaves and sokku super happy...

Thodarum...

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 updt.

Begins with sandai panchayat at NA's place where sons Murthy and the eldest one blames Paramu's big mouth and Lolayi defends them.  NA cuts them short and then Murthy asks abt baagappirivinai…NA says henceforth all proceeds from veggies will be divvied up by 3 and there will be 3 kitches…why asks sons but NA insists.

Ramesh wants to stay upstairs and the middle portion is claimed by the eldest. And when Vanitha asks abt the rest, NA says the others can live in harmony??? In the other areas.  They ask abt separate residences but NA says they cannot sell the house just like that and Lolayi supports him.

Lolayee sits outside and eldest DIL goes and queries why they didn't sell the house and go separate ways and she answers that then she wont know what NA, who is sokku house's adimai, will go give Paramu and Kaamu…so it is better this way.

Outside Murthy calls up Kaamu and insults her non-stop and tells that if she comes back, he will kill her. she gives back good and says he should have come here to do that and also, he said he is not her husband and then why she she listen to him? He plans for torture episodes when she switches the cell off.   Not knowing that, he continues raving and gets mad when he finds out that she hung up on him…curses some more…

Touching moments with malar and gopi…gopi asks how malar remained calm when his mom and devayani insulted her, his mom even hit her ;and malar remained calm..it is his trust in her, claims malar.  When all others cast me as having lived with someone, u took my hand and even when u came to see me at Kaaja's house, you just asked what happened. I am just reciprocating that trust.  This is always my family and I knew when athai and devayanai where shouting, they didn't know the truth. Even then, I told them they will act different when they know the real story and to mayil mama I told him he would find it difficult to face her in the eye. Maybe that is why, he left?

No,says gopi, it is coz of my dad, he can't face appa.. gopi says malar is his strength and weakness personified..strength when she stays beside him and weakness when she is away and takes her hand..malar wants to make maha's life ok and also rags and kamini supported her even then and so they shd make their life fine.

A distraught Mayil goes to the town where the America returned guy and his mom came to see ragini during the 60th debacle and goes confesses all to them, saying  he wrongly assumed his bro and gopi were behind pandi's death and was taking revenge.. but in fact, he was killed by his own boss and that Sokku is Sokka thangam. But that mom says that they have already decided on another alliance and that either tomorrow or the next day, they were going to finalize the deal…..Mayil is stunned.

…..thodarum……….

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Updates by Laksh

Panchayat Day😉 - Wednesday -18th Jul 2012

Mayil convince the new mappu pamily n finally touch thier feets n beg them to  agree for this marriage..n gives more certificate annan..Jollu Mappu tells his mom that rags is my soppanasundari, so plsss get me married to her nu solluran..n now mayil apologizes to new mappu for acting so wrong.. mappu says its good that you now came for clarifying every mess nu solluraru.mayil confirms that rags is 4th kuthu😲vilakku of our pamily very good girl nu solluraru..samanthi lady agrees to go n meet Sr.Pp family n ask mayil to join them , but mayil rejects the offer n ask them to leave.

Adutha panchayat at SR home, Bajju Santi is getting teached by SR to go n talk to Sr.pp he will surely forgive mistake of SR nu solluraru.. Bajju is telling that i have always given big opening😆 in thier home , but now you want me to go down to them all my fate but will do nu solluranga..Pirai is coming to sr.Pp home n tells that mayil whereabouts in found he have convinced grooms family for Rags nu solluraru ..mmm.. kekanuma namma Sr.pp ya..goes to meens n ask her forgive mayil atleast over the time n ask other also not to neglect when he comes back nu solluraru.. noone replies him.. finders kobi & sam leaves home to search for mayil.

Kobi n Sam is in search of mayil in the town, mayil in some tea shop get to see some brothers fighting with each other.. mayil do an lecture in teashop on brother relationship n tries leave.. duo boys checks with thier dad whether this man lost his sense..mayil comes back n tells that am more than mad man..n starts blabbering annae annae n goes in road.. otherside kobi n sam insearch of mayil..(yarayavathu thedi porathae velaya pochu)

Screen freezes Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday Updates 19.07.2012

Both Gopi Sam walking one side.. while Mayil on the other side... finally mayil gets into a van and leaves ... while Gopi Sam who walk pass the van did not see him inside.

both at america mapillai house. His mother tells Gopi they have know everything that  happen and regret for leaving such a hurry.. as they were afraid of police stuff. Gopi says he understand nu. Mappillai immediately says he likes Ragini and wants to marry her. (Wait i can smell burning smell 😲 oh sorry its from Sam  stomach 🤣) Sam orei kadhu kadhu and moruchufy Gopi 😆 Gopi then says they are here looking for Mayil.. his feeling guilty and so left the house nu. They leave to search for Mayil.

Comes to the same tea shop and shows Mayil picture.. the tea man confirms seeing Mayil and that he was polumbufying about anna anna nu. Both Gopi and Sam continues with their search.

Meenachi comes to Malar and says sorry for everything. But Malar says forget everything and ask if she has eaten vaa nu. Devanae says no. Malar ask her to come in and she will prepare something for Meenachi to eat.

Malar SIL comes there.. and tells out everything that happen from A-Z .. Meenachi who is listening is shock but just remains silent. Malar is annoyed more with Gokul and ask why can't anna chase Gokul out nu. SIL says nothing they can do now. Except to file case for the sottu. SIl wants Malar also to claim for her sottu.. adhan she came here to ask Malar too to file in case. M interrupts saying there is no need for this sottu nu. SIL tries to say its for Malar's own good nu but N gives a big kumbudu and says please leave this family.. ippo taan nimmidhiya they are leaving nu and goes inside. SIL is angry and leaves.. Malar runs behind SIL.. SIL says she thought Malar is living here with dignity nu.. but seem like Malar got no rights to decide her own stuff around here.

Malar denies it saying.. if it was some other family, they would have wanted her to put case for the sottu knowing she is rich. But not this family. She only wants her to live happily and Malar admits she is living happily here and they are taking care of her with so much paasam. SIL is happy Malar is having a good life and leaves. This is all heard by M who becomes very senti ...

thodarum
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
FRIDAY UPDATES

BY SRIMA MAA

Friday 20.07.2012

Scene opens with MIL –DIL  [Lola – Paramu] kudumipidi konjals . Mallika is the main torch bearer , lights the fire by sharing ulaga maha secret with mom in law – 10.30 in the morning , still madi portion maharani in Kumbakarni avatar. Ramesh comes with breakfast parcel for wife – darling favourite – pongal vadai. Lola labo dibo – lecture on Dos & Donts of kudumba ponnu  , modesty is totally lacking in Paramu – loud laughing & giggling thru the night & sleeping thru the day . Paramu retaliates – ottu ketking & etti parking couple's bedroom  , mamiyarukku azhagillai. Exchange of pazhamozhi swords. Nelli comes ,  tells Paramu to avoid altercation with Lola knowing her nature. Paramu back answers – tells Nelli to control his wife. Shocked & hurt nelli leaves the place. Lola becomes hyper – Paramu has daunted her husband , asks her to learn to be more polite & respectful towards FIL. Paramu hits back – the day you be a good wife towards your husband I will be a good DIL to my FIL. [ ennna kodumaida idhu].

Another lecture time Heard all stationeries in Tamil Nadu faces A4 paper shortage.

Makku Jaggu & his maapu Gokuku ready to leave for work. A man comes in , introduces self as a lawyer sent by Ashok & his FIL. Matter – India – Pakistan – sothu  Bagap pirivinai  . The lawyer politely advises Jaggu to come to an out of court settlement as legal matters would unnecessarily drag , waste of time & money. Livid Jaggu shouts – all his sothu is his personal earnings ,if he says he will not pay a penny to Ashok no one can refute it. But ,says , he will not do it , has some responsibility as a father , he will throw Ashok's portion of the property on his face soon. Gokul devastated , hurriedly asks FIL to remain calm , rough handles the lawyer & drives him out. Then starts his usual nallavan drama .

Gokul lecture starts – mama mama relax , if you really wish to do some thing good for your son , you should think twice before sothu pirithal , this will lead only to family braking , & Ashok  with the money will open a wine shop at home & be the sole customer. The money will vanish in no time , family will go to pieces. Makku Jaggu mayanging on the advice , says Gokul  has opened his eyes , he is the MahaVishnu of the house , enna thavam seidheno to have you as the mappu ,Mrs. Makku chaing chaks , praises Lord Gokul  sky high & goes inside [ may be to get karpoorarthi]. The duo's blind faith- Gokul's kaatil mazhai. The villain sports his trade mark evil smile.

Sokku house. Pushpa & family take leave of Sokku family. Sokku sogama sitting & brooding . Telephone rings . Sokku hurriedly picks up & rattles on – Gopi Mayila paarthaya , how is he , tell him am not angry with him , bring him back home blab la.  Mayil at the other end becomes emotional & slowly says – Anne.  Hearing his voice  Sokku towelala mouth moodi crying .

Annan – Thambi Pasamazhai & pechumazhai  to unfold on Monday.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Archives Copy

Monday 23rd july 2012

Uyirae Uyirae 
escape aayi enguttavadhu odi poyiru

varudhe...aiyayo varudhu...
monday PP update varudhe
eppudi ezhudha poren nnu theriyalayae...😭

Update...😭Episode 577

Sokku veedu...Pushpa and pirai with their daughters escape aagi avanga veetukku going(ok..konjam sound koraiyum)...Sokku sogamae uruvaga sitting...Phone ringing...sokku odipoi picks it up and says...gopi...gopi...mayil kedachutana?...i want to talk to him...pls give the phone to him...he needs me now..pls gopi...Andha pakkam mayil oscar performance expression oda ready aa waiting...after so much of sokku's gopi gopi chant...he says "ANNNEEE"

Ambuttudhen...Sokku nayagan kamal...thalapathi rajini kalandha kalvai aayitaru...Mayiluuu shouts sokku...mayil crying...Sokku tells him to give the phone to gopi...(Mr.thirumurugar...neenga scene la illainalum unga name aavaadhu vandhuranum ...ennnaaa villathanam😡)...Mayil says he dont know where gopi is...Sokku says gopi and sam came in search of u...They will soon find...before that dont attempt any loosuthanam...

Mayil says he spoke to ragini's maapu makkal...They accepted ragini and they are ready for the marraige...Sokku asks mayil whrere he is...and tells him to come back...Mayil says no anne...hoe will i face our phaamily??...Sokku says pls da thambhi...forget everything and come back...Mayil says anne anne...sokku anne...enakkaga oru dialogue sollunga anne...(yov mayil...already avaru page page aa pesararu...idhula neenga vera yenga extra pesa solreenga??)....Mayil says anne...nee sethu poda nnu sollunga anne!!...Sokku kanneer vadichings...

Mayil says my job is over anne...(enna job senjaru...ippo edhukku VRS vaangararu ivaru??)....i'll def come back ...i'll come back on ragini's wedding day...and that day i'll say sorry to u infront of the oor makkal...Tell everyone including anni,rasappa,deivanai,ragini,dabbawali that i said sorry ...Mayil cuts the call and sokku shouts mayil mayil...

Gopi comes and sokku says jus now mayil called and he said he will be back on ragini's wedding day...atleast to bring mayil back we should finalise ragini's wedding...Gopi says yes appa...ippodhan maapu veetoa pesittu varen...they r ready...And they r coming tomorrow to talk to u...

Ragini gets call from new maappu..Rags cuts the call...Malar tells her to attend the call...Ragini says annaikku ponanga illai...why thery r coming again??...Malar says let them come tomorrow...we will decide later...

Pirai's house...Elaarum crying...(adapavigala...idha anga irundhe senjurukalam la...sokku thaniya azhugararu)...Maha says pandi's kolakaranga should be punished severely...Pirai says aama magalae aama...i'll destroy him....(kolaikara kudumbam da saamy)...Sam joins his sis and dad...Pushpa mattum says they r wrong...pandi is not going to come back...so leave this pazhi vaangum padalam...Now our only work is to find a new maapu for maha.;...Maha says no no...i'll not agree for this second marraige..pandi nenepoda i'll opppethufy rest of my life...

Pushpa tells pirai to convine maha...Pirai says wait pushpa...valaukku nnu oruthan porakamaya irukka poraan??(OMG...Marubaidyum first la irundha??🤢haiyyo...avan panju mittai rose colour dress lavaruvano...wind mill hair style la varuvano theriyalayae)....

Vandhuttaru maha kaga porandhavaru...Phone rings..maha asks yaarunga venum??(what is this yaarunga venum...ivanga dhaan venum na pack senju courier la anupavangalo??)...Oru boy(?) says neenga dhaan venum...
(paiyan's look-thenga moodi ya rat paadhi saapttu thooki potta maadhiri oru thaai...mouth suthi componud potta maadhiri oru french beard ...operation theatre kku pora maadhiriyae oru dress but black in colour...soda buddi kannadi)...
Maha says wrong number...and aruvai scene ends...

Again maha's future calls and asks whats ur name??...maha yells at him and ends the call...

Some bus stand...Mayil walking along the roadside...type type aa Soga BGM playing...he lies down ...sleeps...wakes up...again starts walking...thinks abt his sokku bhai...Suddenly he gets paralytic attack and falls down...

Thodarum...

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday - Mahes Avataram,Rag's Jollu & Mayil regret - Part 2

Saree is gifted to rag's by Mom, Rags is looking at mom.Mom Ask her to wear n come. malar ask rags to wear n come. rags goes in.. dev's comes to Meens n tells that she wants to be away while groom family is here  nu sollura..but meen's ask her not bother abt it n ask her to be normal n leaves. Dev moves aside.. malar appreciates meens for her act meens tells that even dev's is affected thats why.. santi n sothai mams comes in..meens turns off  malar calls them in..santi chides for the act.. n tells flately that they regret for their brother n thier act..meens is about to talk.. puyal mahes arrives to dice with all her padai.. n starts off her archanai towards santi n sotai..both are dumbstuck n even pp pamily dosent stop her.. santi n sotai leaves there comes our PP show DOVE(namma sr.pp than) n 2nd calls them in .. but mahes non-stop express goes on n on..santi ask her to take off mahes tali , mahes ask her send her brother to take it off as she wants to give him nicely too.. Pp is with no words.mahes tells that she doesnt need SR, as she is hurt to the core.

Jollu mappu with his mom n padai comes in with some gift in his hand.. all welcomes them..mappu ask apology next mom turn.. its all getting heard by rag's n malar.. Rag's is convinced. all are calling for rags ..she comes in with coffee.. new aunty keeping flowers for rags n takes coffee.. next our jollu boy..ore jollu n takes off coffee.. rags tries to goes in.. but malar makes her wait.. new aunty is telling her jollu boy's adamant ness towards rag's sundari..so now investigation teams starts off..checks about property status.. new aunty tells hubby busy business man n son is software engineer with 8 Lakh per annum nu solluranga.. dev's feels something awkward n changes face.. all are deciding to fix marriage in 15 days time.. all are about to leave jollu boy mommy kathu kadiching n gives his gift to rags after all concerns of PP Family rags takes the gift. all leave.. Rags goes inside with all her Sis padai n opens n sees Mobile as Gift.. switches on the Mobile.. Screen shows i love you.. ore vekkam's

Mayil is in hospital, Doc diagonize that he is in mayakkam n tells that let him awake we can gather info nu sisters kitta solluraru..all leaves from mayil bed.. mayil wakes up n thinks FB of him talking to Josi..n regret with kona vai😛 nadippu thangala da samii

Screen Freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[

July 24, 2012 updt (756?)

At NA's place, he calls for Ramesh and advises him about how to handle Paramu and her temper. He says, you have to give respect to your wife's feelings but appappo kandikkanum…(ivar style layaa? Paavam ramesh dhaan vaanguvaan) ivan oru adi kuduthaa, ava naalaa thiruppuvaa…

NA continues and tells Ramesh that avaLOda expectations are good but that does not mean you have to disregard your mom's feelings. U need to respect her and her wishes too..kizhinjudhu krishnagiri…. Iva amma pazhamozhi solliye kolluvaannaa indha paramu urutti vaayaalaye kolluvaa… he also tells ramesh that params wanted to go to her parents' place and please take her and give her money too..what no kathirikkaai?

A subdued ramesh feels like a baliyaadu (idhE KB padamnaa oru aadu kaamichiruppaar) goes up and Paramu sensing some of this, sweet talks and gets the details and gets mad..but starts her drama saying no one respects her and not even NA.. Ramesh pacifies and they come down and before they arrive, similar set of advise to Lols….by NA..says that after all, if u insult params, ramesh gets upset and isn't he your son…(aamaam, avan piLLaiye illai… by Lols) please try to control ur tongue….

They come down and he instructs Params to vidai petrufy from dear MIL and Params does and Lols says something nakkalaa and goes inside.

Mayil in the road, unconscious….. and folks gather around him thinking he is drunk…. Two nuns come forward and take care of him.

Father Mayil aaiduvaaraa?

SokkudhE manam…sorry.. sokku house…. Folks are busy and Gopi comes in to find Devayani crying in all fineries… don't know where they are going… orE lengthy conversation cursing her husband for what he did, listing atrocities, Sokku and Gopi paramaatmaa and jeevaatma and even God will be afraid of them….and says, even though I hate my husband, I don't know if I should for he has just me and no one else…as a dutiful wife, should I start believing that he is actually reforming and accept him? In betw, Meenakshi comes inside and immediately Devs starts cursing loudly and Meens interrups and talks bad abt Mayil and asks Dev not to talk anything more abt him.

After she leaves, Devs feels to Gopi that for all the things he has done, he deserves to die and God know, maybe he already is dead (Gopi is so choked and hold her hands..sithi, sithi…nu polambings, no he will come back, didn't he say he is coming for ragini's wedding?) but whatever said and done, if others bad-mouth him, I am not able to tolerate it, Gopi.

So saying, she asks gopi if he still hasn't forgiven his chithappa or sethappu..and she needs to know it NOW… he cries and says, if my dad has accepted him as his brother, I who has tremendous respect for my dad, will also accept him..yes, I was angry and unforgiving..but now, after listening to you, all my anger has been washed away. Don't worry and Devs cries some more..overstock of glycerin at work here….

Just then Malar walks in and an emotional Devs holds her hands and says, u must have done punyam in ur poorva jenmam and that is why u landed up with our kula sothu….kula viLakku, kula jothi,…ellaa kula pazhaiya movies list google panni therinjukkonga. Just hold on to him and you both shd live long and unga life-la inime no bad things or kavalai…yerumugam dhaan.

What, Gopiyum water plant starting? Coz in a couple of serials adhu dhaan trend..to come up in one episode in life.  

Dev leaves and Gopi tells Malar that Devs is in 2 minds and asks Malar to inform his mom not to talk bad abt Mayil in front of Devs chithi… and cries and leaves the room. Malar is left thoughtful and standing..freeze..

Thodarum…

hopper_ocean thumbnail
THURSDAY UPDATES

At sokku house. He is happy wedding is fixed in near date .. now his brother will be back soon nu. Meenashi is worried on how they are going to handle the sudden expenses. Maha father ask him why his worried about all this when they are here. The golds they kept for Maha is still there... he offers it to Sokku to use it for Ragini. Sokku ask Devanae if its ok with her as Maha is her DIL nu. Devanae says she is fine with this nu.

Maha comes.. Gobi ask why so late. Maha says sorry she could not join the function morning as she could not take emergency leave nu. She goes in where all the girls are sitting and talking. Maha ask Ragina is she is happy and what mappilai said to her. Malar sister kindalfy Ragini and praises her future husband. She says he is looking smart and even got mobile for Ragini nu. Paramu ask ennodhu purushanaku enna kuraichal? He too looking smart nu 😲😆 Malar sister says adhu nee taan vaichikanum 😆 Magesh husband face fulla thadi while Ramesh thaadi kulla face nu 😆 Paramu gets hurt and ask why she is saying like that... Maha sister continues to kindalfy her saying her husband 24/7 holding her mundanae nu 🤣

Kamu tells Ragini in a way she seem to be the lucky one for now. Look at her and magesh.. in such happy moment also they both can't enjoy it nu. Ragini ask her not to worry as everything will change soon nu.

Just then Ramesh comes calling Paramu nu and all the girls tries to hide their smile 🤣🤣 Paramu shows Ramesh face and praise how handsome he is... and says how brave he is too.. he even broke his anna's head during an argument. Everyone is shock especially Kamu .. but Paramu very lighta tells her sister not to worry his fine nu and continues to talk about Ramesh... Kamu cries thinking of her husband 

Both akka and mama comes back and reports to Dhimsu.. thinking he would be angry with mages nu. Instead his angry with his sister for not talking properly and also for asking the thali. He then tells them his going to work .. his friend has a tea shop. Sister says good also and where is the shop. Dhimsu says Karaikudhi and her sister is shock 😲 she ask if he got not VMSS vaa nu... but dhimsu just leaves after giving her some money

At Lolayee house... Big Lolayee + small Lolayee = Ratna hear bleeding

Ramesh helping Paramu washing cloths. Lolayee kutti kamichufy about how asingam man is doing house work.. suppose to go to work and earn money nu. Both her son and DIL is also there... Ramesh in return says nothing is wrong helping wife rather then not going to work and only holding amma mundanae nu ... Paramu then starts her mouth.. how much many people hates her family .. despite all that still something good happen and continues to praise about Ragini's proposal. She praises the mapillai and also Ragini future MIL.

Lolayee after Paramu goes in .. tells Murthi she is going to make sure Ragini proposal is destroyed 😲 she did one big scene during the 60th wedding.. of course she can come up with something for this too ... Lolayee is determine to stop Ragini's wedding

Devanae talks to Gopi. She somehow feels something fishy with this proposal .. they seem to be super rich family plus mapillai seem to be earning so much...but still what made them to come here to take ponnu? why this family which got nothing to offer much nu 🤔 Devanai wants Gopi to visarichufy the mapillai family first nicely nu. Gopi agrees. Even for Dhimsu also Devanae did say something is not right nu.. but they ignore her and now Magesh life is just nothing nu ... Gopi says he will look into this mapillai matter.

Thodarum

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday 27.07.2012

Josi Sokku's wife calling out hubby for moonlight dinner.  Josi who is in bad temper shouts at wife ' endi en tummyla oru towering inferno taking place & you are calling me for  eating. [ besh besh , ammani just cook raw rice in his tummy ' tummy energy like solar energy- gas bill micham , velai micham]. Poor wife thinking it to be actual tummy burning suggests remedies ' sings "  ore  spoon Gelusil  , tummy burning bye bye sollividum" , still better meet a doctor.  Irritated  Josi's tummy burning  goes high high .Wife gets to know the reason for Josi's tummy burning ' attam pattam kondattam at pee pee sokku's family. He is upset that all his efforts to ruin Sokku family happiness has gone down the drain.  Pul thadukki payilvan , Komaru , rowdymangama mummy Komaru & Mayil, Kuyil Kaka , all have ditched him . All good things are happening at Pee Pee's family. Angry with her mean minded husband Josi wife prescribes the apt medicine for him ' patni ' no food & takes the dinner plate inside.

Rajesh calls Ragini. Meenu mummy takes the call. Jollu vazhinjing. Starts the conversation with I Love You message. Meen gets hyper , then gets to know it is her new maapu. Maapu apologises to anti [ maapu  anti aunty?He pronounces aunty as anti ]. Meen gives the phone to Ragini. Love lessons starting.Jollu lectures on Lovvu ' I love you , a[u]nty loves uncle , uncle loves aunty , gopi loves malar & vice versa. So love is life , life is love , love is not a ketta word, love is universal ' Enough Dr. Rajesh ' thanga mudiyala .Malar comes  in search of Ragini. Meen  bit rudely stops her saying Ragini is talking on the phone. Shocked & hurt Malar leaves the place '

Dimsu Selvam talking to his friend.  Friend gives him left & right for his adulterous act. .Says drogam to preggy wife is unpardonable.A mere sorry is not the solution to the problem. His wife has every right to be angry with him. Asks Selva, will he pardon his wife if she had committed adultery? Selva has no answer . All he wants now is to prove to his wife that he has reformed , truly repent his mistake. Friend offers to talk to Gopi & find some solution. But Selva refuses the offer. The friend gives the taxi key to him & asks him to take up the driver's job. Now the Q is where would Selva stay. Friends house is also small with more members. However  Selva decides to have his address  c/o platform.

Sokku eating. Phone rings. Hurriedly Sokku picks up the phone hoping it to be from Mayil. Alas it was some other person. Meen gets irritated with him . Starts bad mouthing about Mayil. Deiva gets wounded , leaves the place on the pretext of attending to some work. Sokku also upset & leaves the food unfinished. Malar persuades athai not to talk ill of mayil mama in deiva's presence. Meen starts jumping up & down. Tells Malar how Deiva would have behaved had she been in meen's position , & warns everybody not to advice her.

Mayil lying pathetically in the hospital bed. The doctor asks him about his relatives. He is not able to answer. Then the doctor hands over the charge to another doctor by the name Sokkalingam. Thats it Mayilku pasam ponging , holds the doctor's hand & cries. The doctor mistaking his cry for his ailment assures him that he will alright soon.

Habba oru vazhiya finished it. . Longest time taken to write this update ' 3 days . Guinness record.

Edited by srima - 11 years ago