WU:7/12-Shradh Pooja stopped;Sudha is fine.

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hagen thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Is meera leaving the village then I think prithvi will stop her but I wanted akash to cum to the village y is it going in reverse?
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku for the grtt WUπŸ‘πŸΌ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks and Kitty cat hug to you for the great update .  
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the shw is entirely difrnt !

meera is leaving the village ???

wat a twist ??? πŸ˜•

m confuzed ! πŸ˜•
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: BondlockeRJoE

the shw is entirely difrnt !

meera is leaving the village ???

wat a twist ??? πŸ˜•

m confuzed ! πŸ˜•

If we know our Dabangg alright , then she won't be able to leave the village anytime soon . πŸ˜‰ 
deactivated1 thumbnail
Fantastic episode tonight. I especially love how the writers aren't rushing, how they aren't forcing the chemistry b/w Prithvi and Meera. Plus I think that because Meera is always on the defensive with Prithvi, prepared to counter him, she overlooks his vulnerability. When he tossed her words back at her about him being illicit, it seemed more like he wanted to give her another chance at apologizing and that he would've listened this time.

But Meera instantly got on the defensive, challenging him again. Sigh.

Lakhan was awesome. He's such a powerful character and he delivers his dialogues just flawlessly. Bhabhi was intimidating -- indirectly taunting Prithvi. I felt bad for him. I can't believe Lakhan dared to grab Prithvi and push him. He's not even half Prithvi's size, lol.

Another thing I loved about tonight's episode was the camera angles and smooth panning.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Fantastic episode tonight. I especially love how the writers aren't rushing, how they aren't forcing the chemistry b/w Prithvi and Meera. Plus I think that because Meera is always on the defensive with Prithvi, prepared to counter him, she overlooks his vulnerability. When he tossed her words back at her about him being illicit, it seemed more like he wanted to give her another chance at apologizing and that he would've listened this time.

But Meera instantly got on the defensive, challenging him again. Sigh.

Lakhan was awesome. He's such a powerful character and he delivers his dialogues just flawlessly. Bhabhi was intimidating -- indirectly taunting Prithvi. I felt bad for him. I can't believe Lakhan dared to grab Prithvi and push him. He's not even half Prithvi's size, lol.

Another thing I loved about tonight's episode was the camera angles and smooth panning.

πŸ‘πŸΌ 
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much for this great update, i loved the scene where he pished her at first than hold her, but loved it more when meera doenst stop talking in this situationπŸ˜ƒ and than for me a scene to 
they are one and only MITHVI
Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanku for the great WUπŸ€—