I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :)

Posted: 11 years ago
Whatever it is and however he is but he is Himesh Rashmiya.. I kinda miss him for not being part of saregamapa. He is a great entertainer.. Was part of this show since challenge 2005. I miss those days Vineet, sharib, twinkle, hema, himani, nihira and then next season it was Molli, junaid, aneek, Amant and poonam and more.. Also Ismail darbar is good too.. Can they bring back that kind of atmosphere..

Also himesh stood by Vineet cuz he promised him during 2005 show that he would give him offers but that time he was only 16 but see now he is giving him great offers.. Vineet sang songs in Son of sardar and Khiladi 786 so thats very good!! If vineet wasnt part of srgmp.. He probably would be struggling still
here n there.Edited by California.Luv - 11 years ago
Thats a great news that Vineet have sung in these two movies son of sardar and Kiladi 786.
If you remember that they use to call him Topi Wala Tandulkar. Vineet is a good singer and I do hope that he will have a successful music career in film industry.
Originally posted by California.Luv

Whatever it is and however he is but he is Himesh Rashmiya.. I kinda miss him for not being part of saregamapa. He is a great entertainer.. Was part of this show since challenge 2005. I miss those days Vineet, sharib, twinkle, hema, himani, nihira and then next season it was Molli, junaid, aneek, Amant and poonam and more.. Also Ismail darbar is good too.. Can they bring back that kind of atmosphere..

Also himesh stood by Vineet cuz he promised him during 2005 show that he would give him offers but that time he was only 16 but see now he is giving him great offers.. Vineet sang songs in Son of sardar and Khiladi 786 so thats very good!! If vineet wasnt part of srgmp.. He probably would be struggling still
here n there.
I agree, sometimes he got a little too dramatic for my liking but i love lots of songs that he has composed and he does have a good idea for what makes a hit. He has kept his promise to give upcoming singers a chance. He made this promise to Vineet, Anwesha and Sreeram and he has kept his word for all of them. 😊 I miss him on SRGMP.
Me too. HR raised the viewership of this show. He just sensationalize and then janta loves it. One can hate him, love him but cannot ignore HR.  
Yes, he does support Vineet  a lot, but I think he's a little bit busy giving everyone in India a lifetime's worth of rotis. 
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yes, he does support Vineet  a lot, but I think he's a little bit busy giving everyone in India a lifetime's worth of rotis. 

Yes I do love his singing too

and his 😆

Originally posted by California.Luv

here n there.
Yes Vineet is a great singer !
But singing in a few movies is not enough these days.
They need a good regular income, so I guess they have to do road shows.
Sorry, but never liked HR n his chela Vinit.. too mediocre !
Thank God he's not part of show.
Hello! Where is the winner of 2005? Nobody knows even his name. Do you know?
Originally posted by Westwick

Hello! Where is the winner of 2005? Nobody knows even his name. Do you know?

Yes many have just faded.

2005 was won by ...Debojit , but he just faded.
Vineet fared much better although he was only the runner up.

Raja did not win in 2007 , but he has done very well. He has found his niche and style.
Aneek the winner is building up his career after releasing a few albums.