I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, I agree too! So many have just faded!
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yes, I agree too! So many have just faded!
To do well in the music world one must be a music director and a great composer.

For Public performance, one needs the X Factor. Good looks, ability to entertain etc seem more important than ability to sing perfectly.
Originally posted by Deepika100

me too
No no you have blossomed, not faded

😆
Himesh Reshammiya is confident about his upcoming film
Mid-Day.com | Tuesday, December 25, 2012 (Mumbai)                                  

The film in question is Special Chabbis where he is a guest composer for one song. (Image Courtesy: Mid-Day.Com)
With his recent successful run at box-office, Himesh Reshammiya is confident about his upcoming projects.

With five hit films in a row that have done Rs 100 crore business worldwide, Himesh Reshammiya is pretty sure that his next will make it to the exclusive club as well! The film in question is Special Chabbis where he is a guest composer for one song. Khiladi 786, of which Himesh was a co-producer too, turned out to be the fifth hit film grossing more than Rs 100 crore worldwide.

According to co-producer Rajesh Upadhyay, the numbers speak for themselves. "All the revenues from Indian theatrics, satellite, overseas music and video rights after the film yielded Rs 70 crore within two weeks, Rs 30 crore from satellite and Rs 8 crore from overseas and Rs 7 crore from music, video and other rights. The other four films are Bodyguard, Bol Bachchan, Son of Sardaar and OMG: Oh My God! with 25 hits songs in a row," says a trade source.

Needless to say, Himesh is on top of the world. He is very excited to plan a release date of his first international album 'At Da Edge' that is set to be released across 122 countries. The first video will be shot in US by Roman White who has directed videos for Justin Bieber.

Himesh's new look for the same has been styled by Damian and Avigail who have been styling Rihanna. The album has 15 songs composed and sung by Himesh with remixes by DJ Edward Maya. The first single is called I have been waiting for you so long. Seems like Himesh is on a roll!
Originally posted by Summer3

To do well in the music world one must be a music director and a great composer.

For Public performance, one needs the X Factor. Good looks, ability to entertain etc seem more important than ability to sing perfectly.

That's the thing though: So many of these young singers have all of that, but they still end up fading out or not getting the success they deserve. There is so much competition and such little opportunity. I know the reality show platform is still more exposure than many others get, but I wish that these kids could get the breaks they deserve. I know not all of them can, but there are so many that are so talented that should get a good break.

That's the thing though: So many of these young singers have all of that, but they still end up fading out or not getting the success they deserve. There is so much competition and such little opportunity. I know the reality show platform is still more exposure than many others get, but I wish that these kids could get the breaks they deserve. I know not all of them can, but there are so many that are so talented that should get a good break.
yes Sis. There are so many super talented singers. But they also must have good "connections" and someone to help them.
SRGMP is an introduction for many of them and hopefully they can build up. Some have landed up in acting in fact !😆

yes Sis. There are so many super talented singers. But they also must have good "connections" and someone to help them.
SRGMP is an introduction for many of them and hopefully they can build up. Some have landed up in acting in fact !😆

yes, being well connected and making connections with the right people is very important!!

yes, i have seen some of them venture out into movies and TV serials ðŸ˜†

yes, being well connected and making connections with the right people is very important!!

yes, i have seen some of them venture out into movies and TV serials ðŸ˜†
Even Himmy Bhai is now an Actor and a composer 😆

Even Himmy Bhai is now an Actor and a composer 😆

he has been for quite some time. as well as a movie director too ðŸ˜†

he has been for quite some time. as well as a movie director too ðŸ˜†
I wonder if he will be a Mentor or a judge again.
He is quite busy now in being an MD and also acting.
Soon he will be a Movie Producer too 😆😆😆
Hope the SRGMP singers get a role too.