I miss HR in srgmp! He supports Vineet :) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

I wonder if he will be a Mentor or a judge again.
He is quite busy now in being an MD and also acting.
Soon he will be a Movie Producer too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hope the SRGMP singers get a role too.

He does produce. He has directed and produced movies. I remember there was one for sure. He directed, produced, made the music, sang, and acted in it. πŸ˜† I don't remember what the name was though, but I remember hearing that.

Yes, I hope they all do well. Well, at least the ones who are really unique and strong in their talent.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

He does produce. He has directed and produced movies. I remember there was one for sure. He directed, produced, made the music, sang, and acted in it. πŸ˜† I don't remember what the name was though, but I remember hearing that.

Yes, I hope they all do well. Well, at least the ones who are really unique and strong in their talent.
I got this from Wiki

Before becoming a music director, Reshammiya produced several television serials, including Amar Prem and Andaaz on Zee TV. He also composed the title song of both

I got this from Wiki

Before becoming a music director, Reshammiya produced several television serials, including Amar Prem and Andaaz on Zee TV. He also composed the title song of both

oh looks like he's had a long relationship with Zee. that's interesting!

oh looks like he's had a long relationship with Zee. that's interesting!
Yes he was born in the Show and music industry basically.
He is a good businessman too.

He does sing and perform with a lot of passion and feeling.
Love him or hate him, many cannot ignore himπŸ˜†
Edited by Summer3 - 11 years ago

Yes he was born in the Show and music industry basically.
He is a good businessman too.

He does sing and perform with a lot of passion and feeling.
Love him or hate him, many cannot ignore himπŸ˜†

Yes, we can never ignore him. πŸ˜†

Yes, we can never ignore him. πŸ˜†
Articles about him are always entertaining, we cannot take it seriously.
One time he mentioned he has a million tunes in his collection πŸ˜†
No doublt he does work pretty hard. He has made an impact but there is much more to be done. Hopefully he does not go around upsetting a lot of people with his anticsπŸ˜†

Articles about him are always entertaining, we cannot take it seriously.
One time he mentioned he has a million tunes in his collection πŸ˜†
No doublt he does work pretty hard. He has made an impact but there is much more to be done. Hopefully he does not go around upsetting a lot of people with his anticsπŸ˜†

A million, huh? πŸ˜†

Yes, I'm sure he does, but he does not care. πŸ˜†

A million, huh? πŸ˜†

Yes, I'm sure he does, but he does not care. πŸ˜†
Yes he loves to argue and upset others, but he has toned down a bit.

Came across this write up

Himesh Reshammiya News

Film actors trying their vocal chords on some song is very common and even playback singer choosing to act is also not new. But Himesh Reshammiya is an example of his own kind as he dons different hats like Music director, Singer, Actor, Lyricist, Film Producer and Script Writer, among other things.

Film actors trying their vocal chords on some song is very common and even playback singer choosing to act is also not new. But Himesh Reshammiya is an example of his own kind as he dons different hats like Music director, Singer, Actor, Lyricist, Film Producer and Script Writer, among other things. For one reason or another Himesh Reshammia always remains in latest news. This person with all round talent has been part of a large number of commercial films in one form or another, be it actor, music director or singer.

This film personality was born on 23 July 1973 in Mumbai to Vipin and Madhu Reshammiya. His father was a reputed Music director. From a humble start as a producer in Zee TV, Himesh Reshammia went on to become a successful music director and actor. With success of ?Aap Ka Suroor? his popularity increased manifold.

He was doing small and big assignments in the films. He music career took a turn when he got a chance to work in ?Bandhan? as music director. The film was a commercial success and his role was highly appreciated. Later he became friends with Salman Khan and worked in various successful films like ? Pyar Kiya Toh Darna Kya?, ?Ye Hai Jalwa? and ?Tere Naam? among others.

As it is said the real talent knows no limits, he also developed interest in singing and did playback singing in various films. However he got criticism from media and audience for his nasal voice. Latest news about Himesh Reshammiya can be found in different media.

View Himesh Reshammiya News

Himesh Reshammiya Latest News

In Punjab, Jatts do it! - 03 Jan 2013
, composer and singer Himesh Reshammiya picking them up for a Hindi remake."We have

Chhattisgarh paid Kareena Rs.1.40 crore for dance show - 13 Dec 2012
(Rs.32,00,000), Dia Mirza (Rs.25,00,000), Himesh Reshamia (Rs.24,00,000) and Pankaj

Akshay to play lead in 'Jatt & Juliet' remake? - 12 Dec 2012
in Punjabi cinema of all times, has been secured by producers Himesh Reshammiya... that following "Khiladi 786", Reshammiya and Upadhyay have joined hands to do "Jatt... "At the moment, I wouldn't like to comment on the cast. But yes, Himesh and I

Indian origin star Shivani Ghai lands role in UK show - 10 Dec 2012
with Phaldut Sharma (AJ Ahmed) and Himesh Patel (Tamwar Masood) in London, the Sun

When Khiladi met Chulbul Pandey! - 08 Dec 2012
," he added."Khiladi 786" is Akshay's co-production with Himesh Reshammiya

'Khiladi 786': true dhamaal, Akshay style (IANS Movie Review) - 07 Dec 2012
have approved of.The music by Himesh Reshammiya is splendidly in-sync...Film: "Khiladi 786"; Cast: Akshay Kumar, Asin, Mithun Chakraborty, Himesh Reshammiya, Raj Babbar and Rahul Singh; Director: Ashish R.Mohan; Rating: ***What can

I am working with the Khiladi tag after 12 years, says Akshay Kumar - 03 Dec 2012
Babbar and Himesh Reshammiya among others, has been directed by Ashish R Mohan and co-produced by Twinkle Khanna, Himesh Reshammiya and Sunil Lulla.This movie

Akshay Kumar, Asin Thottumkal promote Khiladi 786 in Mumbai - 28 Nov 2012
action, so I decided to do it now."The music of the film is composed by Himesh Reshammiya, who is also a part of the star cast. Reshammiya belted out popular... in the film. So, it's been fun."Mithun Chakraborty, Paresh Rawal and Himesh

Himesh's 'surprise' role in 'Khiladi 786'(Movie Snippets) - 28 Nov 2012
Mumbai, Nov 28 (IANS) Himesh Reshammiya is not only co?producing "Khiladi 786", but even has a role in the movie."My role is a surprise. This is the first time..., while the rest are extras," Himesh added.?*?India has limited space for short films

Himesh says 'Khiladi 786' will be Rs.100 crore hit - 28 Nov 2012
Mumbai, Nov 28 (IANS) Singer?composer Himesh Reshammiya, who has co?produced "Khiladi 786" with Akshay Kumar, is sure it will be yet another Rs.100 crore film for the actor."As far as Rs.100 crore is concerned, I am 100 percent sure

View Himesh Reshammiya News

Yes read above, HImesh co-produced Khiladi 786πŸ˜†
oh that's interesting. he is a talented person. no doubt about that! i just find him sometimes to be irritating πŸ˜†