Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

There are crazy places where people go to have a smoke and drink.
These people just want to laze around and spend their time.

yes, there are actual hookah bars. they are quite popular! 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

BTW.

Read that many Oversea Indians have lost their land which they had purchased some years back. Major problem in Punjab too with families claiming back their land.

In some cases there is a lot of fraud with gangs and police officers involved too.

yeah, i've been hearing about this too. it's really scary and so bad that it happens. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

yeah, i've been hearing about this too. it's really scary and so bad that it happens. 

Humans are subject to greed and some people that are left to look after the property will resort to crooked means to cheat their own relatives. Even brothers try to cheat their own brother. Very sad especially when the elder try to cheat the younger brother.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Humans are subject to greed and some people that are left to look after the property will resort to crooked means to cheat their own relatives. Even brothers try to cheat their own brother. Very sad especially when the elder try to cheat the younger brother.

yes, i've seen such unfortunate things like that with my own relatives. 
Summer3 thumbnail

yes, i've seen such unfortunate things like that with my own relatives. 

It is pretty common nowadays.
An idiotic  son wanted the parents to sell their house and give the money to him so that he can spend it !

Another case, a  rich father distributed some of the shares in his company to his sons. Later he wanted to give some to the son from his second wife too. He had a lot of problems in transferring some more shares to the son of his second wife as some of these are locked in another company controlled by the other sons.

Yes it goes on and on ...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

It is pretty common nowadays.
An idiotic  son wanted the parents to sell their house and give the money to him so that he can spend it !

Another case, a  rich father distributed some of the shares in his company to his sons. Later he wanted to give some to the son from his second wife too. He had a lot of problems in transferring some more shares to the son of his second wife as some of these are locked in another company controlled by the other sons.

Yes it goes on and on ...

yes, i've seen so many strange cases that i'm glad my parents don't have money or property for us to fight over ðŸ˜†
Rohan1234 thumbnail
All Md's including Pritam, HR,Anu Malik has a stock of 1 million tunes each. They consider all the tunes in the world as their own.Just copy and paste.HR is  a some kind of magician.He has this midas touch.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rohan1234

All Md's including Pritam, HR,Anu Malik has a stock of 1 million tunes each. They consider all the tunes in the world as their own.Just copy and paste.HR is  a some kind of magician.He has this midas touch.

Yes quite true.
But I think that a lot of the music they use are purchased from lesser known musicians too and they do a bit of touch up.
Summer3 thumbnail

yes, i've seen so many strange cases that i'm glad my parents don't have money or property for us to fight over ðŸ˜†

😆😆 Well I think that a good education and good character is the best present a parent can give a child.
so you are very lucky.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

😆😆 Well I think that a good education and good character is the best present a parent can give a child.
so you are very lucky.

yes, you're right. these are the best gifts ðŸ˜ƒ we don't worry about money and property ðŸ˜†