Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Freefallling

I am only one who thinks Viraf admires Sanaya  😳

As an actor, YES.. 😳 But nothing more than that.. :P

i am possessive about my MoNaya..! 😈 πŸ˜†

-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya Rocks .. I am happy that her brother with her in LA maybe we will see what her brother looks  like 
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no no luna...i too think he's absolutely besotted ...
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

As an actor, YES.. 😳 But nothing more than that.. :P

i am possessive about my MoNaya..! 😈 πŸ˜†

yeah i know 😳
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know if its true or not but it seems sensible 

Disclaimer: somethings from Gul's own words . not every word of her .only somethings which is related 2 ipk & something which i can share with u all.
Request: pls dont call me as a basher, or agent or something like tat.
my intention is just 2 clear the mess if i can where initially i thought i never will share these with anyone .ignore if u dont believe, understand if u can. but dont make this thread 4 the next battle.

well,
she said even though they all like 2 do ipk season 2 it is not possible. !
bcoz already all the ups & downs, all the levels of arnav & khushi's love story has shown in the tv ,there nothing much remaining in a love story. from their first meeting, hate & hurt, frdship, love, marriage , past everything have shown in the tv . so there is not point in bringing ipk 2. about a new serial with same cast ,she said it is possible & they r trying 4 tat. everyone wants work with the same team again. she said since BS is on high demand they discussed about it but his decision is pending .he will say about it after his specific break time. & she also said even if he agrees there r many other things 2 come.like a proper story, characters, which can create magic on screen & legal procedures, channel requirements, show's timing,& many more. she said ipk's story & characters were developed by taking more than a year & many more months's  thinking & hard working the first epi has aired. so it is not possible 2 start a serial suddenly just after the day of fan's demand. she also said as most of them r on leave/holidays/busy after ipk end they need time 2 settle down, sit back & discuss. she also said some r already got chance in other shows, so about those cast they r in confusion about wat 2 do..!
when we talked about BS, i just bought the issue of she has some problem with BS & dont wanna work with him as many people r saying in the forum. she just gave a smile & said its so funny at the same time really hurting too when people r simply spreading something watever comes 2 their mind.  

& all things i didnt write coz i hav a feeling tat everyone is gonna bash me after saying all.
if u want 2 ask anything ask me .if it is in the limit of wat i can share then i will do.!
& other things i dont think its need 2 share as it is no way related ipk & BS.

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know if Viraf is smitten by Sanaya or not, but it was obvious that he he likes her...