Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
not ipk 2 that would be my worst nightmare coming true..what's the point of bringing  the whole cast together...again have to go through the whole drill of who's quitting when... cv's not doin justice to the characters ...negotiations...they can have a show with the rest barring sarun so that i don't have to suffer again...sarun is what i want not the whole jingbang...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is not like  that I don't like Barun and all But I  want Sanaya to not work with him atleast for sometime.I want someone who is committed towards his work.I want her to make  fresh pair
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont want IPK season 2.. Esp NOT by 4Lions.. X(

Luna u said it.. FRESH pair is the word. 😳 I would love to watch both Barun and Sanaya to work with new co stars.. <3 😳 My point is, why limit a jodi? 😳 Sanaya has proved that she sizzles with anyone.. 😎 Be it innocent kinda jodi (read SaJan) or be it a passionate sizzling one (read ArHi) .. <3
-HappyBird- thumbnail
I know i am in minority but I hope Sanaya new show is with 4lions cause they know how to do romance .All that happened with IPk was not their fault only
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

not ipk 2 that would be my worst nightmare coming true..what's the point of bringing  the whole cast together...again have to go through the whole drill of who's quitting when... cv's not doin justice to the characters ...negotiations...they can have a show with the rest barring sarun so that i don't have to suffer again...sarun is what i want not the whole jingbang...

I would love to watch SaRun again.. <3 But the thing is, when MJHT ended. Many of us tried for MoNaya to be paired opposite again. But one of the producers replied that jodis are not often repeated that much.. Or may be if they DO,then it takes ALOT of time for that to happen.. So I am keeping my hopes low.. =/
MagicLantern thumbnail
probably not now but i really want sarun to do another good romantic show someday where their chemitry is explored fully...pk after the initial 9-10 months didn't do justice to them
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freefallling

I know i am in minority but I hope Sanaya new show is with 4lions cause they know how to do romance .All that happened with IPk was not their fault only

Ya they know how to show Romance.. 😳

But their disinterest in their OWN shows after they get new projects, is what annoys me and the fans suffer.. 🥱 And their characters lack consistency..! 🥱

I prefer story over romance any day.. But ut should better be a lovestory or a youth oriented show..!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

probably not now but i really want sarun to do another good romantic show someday where their chemitry is explored fully...pk after the initial 9-10 months didn't do justice to them

AAAH i would LOVE it..  

But no longish breaks, puhleeezz.. 😆
MagicLantern thumbnail
this whole petition business is something i don't believe in ...it's gotta be the maker's vision and who he feels would fit the part...and what further consolidates it is the fact that barun bagged asr's role when i had my hopes pinned on the other two actors being considered...now when i look back i  think what a fool i was and barun was one of the best things that happened ever ...we should be hopeful but not impose our opinions or make unreasonable demands...i am not pro petitions  Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

Ya they know how to show Romance.. 😳

But their disinterest in their OWN shows after they get new projects, is what annoys me and the fans suffer.. 🥱 And their characters lack consistency..! 🥱

I prefer story over romance any day.. But ut should better be a lovestory or a youth oriented show..!

Yeah I know .. I am just hoping someday they will learn 😕