Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
EXACTLY sonu..! I dont like this petitions thing.. Although i confess i did sign many when Barun was leaving.  I was a lost soul then.. 😆

But u are right.. We should give them freedom to think, to chose and to make a show.. WHY are people forcing them by calling etc?

I am SO scared after reading that TC article on Harshad Aditi fans.. Ekta blacklisted them.. why? Because of the constant nagging of their fans.. 🥱 And i HOPE SaRun does'nt suffer like this cuz of their fan's endless demands.
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

EXACTLY sonu..! I dont like this petitions thing.. Although i confess i did sign many when Barun was leaving.  I was a lost soul then.. 😆

But u are right.. We should give them freedom to think, to chose and to make a show.. WHY are people forcing them by calling etc?

I am SO scared after reading that TC article on Harshad Aditi fans.. Ekta blacklisted them.. why? Because of the constant nagging of their fans.. 🥱 And i HOPE SaRun does'nt suffer like this cuz of their fan's endless demands.

i know sumi...they shut down a whole show and are still not satisfied..imagine how wary people would be to sign sarun next...it's like this monkey on ur back...
the only time i remember signing them was in the mjht days once when i thought they were bumping off san's character and the next to get back rati...i am never doin it again
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the new thread !! 
MagicLantern thumbnail
sumi ur avatar❤️...can u pls post the pic here
ian nina make such a handsome couple...
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I really want to see SaRun is a good show, be it now or a year later, irrespective of whether its a romantic show or not. Even if its not a romantic show, SaRun's chemistry would be enough to make it seem like one. I don't mind SaRun working with 4 lions again but provided they've learnt a lesson from this IPK fiasco, coz like Luna said they know to create romance & have given the audience some really good jodis. But before that happens 4 lions needs to learn how to manage a lot of things from the storyline, to the actors to the audience. 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Sonu u reminded me of those days.. When one of the lead had to die in season 2.. 

GOD.! Those were the worst days.. Everyday there was someone speculating that THis one would die.. The hints in the episodes.. ALL indicating towards a doom for SaJan.. I was almost sure that Gunjan would die.. 😲 ESP when they showed her in a white dress, when Samrat was about to jump off the cliff in season 2.. My heart was 💔

But then they showed Gunjan ALIVE .. 🥳  And my happiness knew no bounds.

But that POLL thing was a cheap trick by the channel.. =/
MagicLantern thumbnail
where did anam disappear off too...anam what does ur name mean😳...have always been wanting to ask but everytime we used to get into some discussion and would always forget... Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
the pic is not visible :(

Edited by -PreciousPearl- - 11 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
oh yeh i didn't like that  gimmick either...gosh that was the only time i voted like crazy as gunjan was lagging behind...but come to think of it that was nothing compared to this...a much better bunch of fans and the one of best production houses...that whole ordeal lasted for 2 weeks ever imagined how long we've had to go through is barun quitting is he not  thingy ...for a whole six seven months...what an ordeal
MagicLantern thumbnail
can't see the pic sumi😕