Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -PreciousPearl-

Bye Anam..! ðŸ¤—  

Sonu I am leaving too..! 🤗    Byeee..! 🤗  

Btw do you know that there is a TVD forum on IF too? 😳 I visit that place quite often now. ;)

bye sumi🤗
yeh i visit the place too...i am  inactive though ...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello everyone. More SPL pics.

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Barun, apparently in UK. He looks really good in red, makes a good change from the blacks, greys and blues he usually wears in real life as well.

MagicLantern thumbnail
omg i am dead...barun looks sooo good and the holiday has done him a whole lot of good...so true anam he really does look dashing in red wonder why he doesn't sport the colour too often...red and the tousled hair.makes him look so dishy .pashmeen is sooo lucky
Anam... thumbnail
Yup he looks great, though I wouldn't mind a haircut:)
Pashmeen is really really lucky & not only coz he is good looking but also the fact that his overnight fame hasn't changed him or his love for her. He continues to remain loyal which is a such a huge thing in this day and age.
MagicLantern thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam.

Yup he looks great, though I wouldn't mind a haircut:)

Pashmeen is really really lucky & not only coz he is good looking but also the fact that his overnight fame hasn't changed him or his love for her. He continues to remain loyal which is a such a huge thing in this day and age.

i don't mind this look...looks unkempt but i love it...thank god he's gotten rid of the gel...there was a time when she was doing professionally way better than he was they've been through that phase too i guess the ups and downs he's been through keeps him grounded...they make a lovely couple and i hope they never let their love for each other go ...it's rare and people who find it should never ever  let it go ...
Anam... thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Anam... thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Anam... thumbnail

Anam... thumbnail
Sanaya at the Artesia Shopping Festival
She looks gorgeous😳 Mohit is damn lucky...not only is she gorgeous but a good human being as well

Thanks to mrskycar for posting HQ pics. Do check out the link below & like her post. She has also posted links of HQ pics in her 2nd post.