Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

I think RK is going to be really vulnerable...almost like a little boy confessing his feelings for Madhu and his going to ask her to go away with him...LOL.

But I had predicted that he would tear the contract when he asks her to marry him again, I think proposal for full marriage also will happen when RK tells her he loves her.

Now I'm thinking why Hifzaa has RK chosen that location?

He could have told her in the KC film set he loves her or even in their room, why the farmhouse...possibly like @abhaylovespiaa prediction that RK means to arrange remarriage already there for them and honeymoon together at the farmhouse before returning back to Mumbai.

dont forget cvs loves to surprise us all wid their unpredictable tracks
I want remarriage track after madhu becomes heroine when they were ready to love each other wid full passion
When their is no obstacle named dips
If remarriage happens thn it will be so soon for me
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hifzaa

dont forget cvs loves to surprise us all wid their unpredictable tracks
I want remarriage track after madhu becomes heroine when they were ready to love each other wid full passion
When their is no obstacle named dips
If remarriage happens thn it will be so soon for me

πŸ˜† too soon you feel, I don't mind, if this is what the CV's intend to do.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail

πŸ˜†too soon you feel, I don't mind, if this is what the CV's intend to do.

honestly saying after all this confession n new entry i again want hate track i m missing my sher n sherni
I knw they will love each other but i would love to watch their ego clashes
-Nafisa- thumbnail

honestly saying after all this confession n new entry i again want hate track i m missing my sher n sherni
I knw they will love each other but i would love to watch their ego clashes

I think ego clashes will always be there despite they being in love, RK will still have his issues with trusting people and he likes to get his way all the time and Madhu also when she gets a bee in her bonnet she never lets go, so ego issues we will carry on seeing, remember what RK said to Padmini and I plan also to trouble her a lot, meaning he cares for her but his honest about his personality. 
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail

I think ego clashes will always be there despite they being in love, RK will still have his issues with trusting people and he likes to get his way all the time and Madhu also when she gets a bee in her bonnet she never lets go, so ego issues we will carry on seeing, remember what RK said to Padmini and I plan also to trouble her a lot, meaning he cares for her but his honest about his personality.

yup ego will remain always there but i thnk their love story would turn dark when madhu will enter film industry , as per articles she will be forced to become an actress
Ur thoughts?
-Nafisa- thumbnail

yup ego will remain always there but i thnk their love story would turn dark when madhu will enter film industry , as per articles she will be forced to become an actress
Ur thoughts?

Please share the link to the article that is saying she will be forced to enter the film industry, is that a recent article? Because overview said that she will be in the industry.

But if she will be forced to join film industry then that could be the reason why Ballu is coming so soon. He sees the news of her...

about Madhu being forced it could be because RK is unable to work, or Balraj is broke right bankrupt so he blackmails Madhu to give the money by doing films. 
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail

Please share the link to the article that is saying she will be forced to enter the film industry, is that a recent article? Because overview said that she will be in the industry.

But if she will be forced to join film industry then that could be the reason why Ballu is coming so soon. He sees the news of her...

about Madhu being forced it could be because RK is unable to work, or Balraj is broke right bankrupt so he blackmails Madhu to give the money by doing films.

this article is too old maybe of july it was a TB video
U can check it on Yt
Actuallu yt is bolcked here in pakistan
Ballu blackmailing madhu for money i dont think so but he will surely trouble her n thn we will see Rk's protective side
Rk n ballu clashes uff cant wait
-Nafisa- thumbnail

this article is too old maybe of july it was a TB video
U can check it on Yt
Actuallu yt is bolcked here in pakistan
Ballu blackmailing madhu for money i dont think so but he will surely trouble her n thn we will see Rk's protective side
Rk n ballu clashes uff cant wait

πŸ˜†
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail

πŸ˜†

why r u laughing nafs coz i m in love wid sanki ballu πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail

why r u laughing nafs coz i m in love wid sanki ballu πŸ˜†

yah because you are excited to see ballu and rk face each clash.