Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: suhaanishergill

NO COMMENTS ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD TILL FURTHER NOTICE. ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE OTHER THREAD FOR NOW.

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THIS THREAD OPEN FOR REVIEWS NOW. TWO MORE STORIES ON THEIR WAY.
Minionite thumbnail
Okay so my reviews for Story 1 and 2 are here. I read them while on the plane, but now that I read the reviews that have been posted about them here, I don't think I have much more to add than what has been said, so I'll just add in a few of my own praises. ๐Ÿ˜†

Story 1: I loved how you wrote the story. Awesome work! ๐Ÿ‘

Story 2: Go ahead and publish a book, I'll be the first one to buy it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Shreya_luvs - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read Story 1 yesterday night...it is good...after watching that promo it makes me smile...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Peheli part is good...LION  peheli is really good though i saw it in one old bollywood movie still i liked it...i like how u used Freddy sir in your story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ duo is fab as always & i just want this duo in the coming grahan series ๐Ÿ˜ณ i really thought that Shriya is actually...(i m not disclosing as it will finish the suspense)...really great !!! and i love the ending ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bechare Freddy sir !!! ๐Ÿ˜†

overall i enjoyed it !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I read story no 2 first, so reviewing it.

I hope this writer some day writes a book...or maybe gets a chance to write a full feldged series story for FW...we will have some logical thrillers.

I liked how ACP's 'daughter' was explained. Thanks for not doing any emotional OTT drama. ๐Ÿ˜Š i know this writer won't do it anyway.

While reading it I felt like I was watching an action filled thriller movie on screen...I could see that car chase scene where ACP and Gayatri drive away right before my eyes. If we could see this with Satam sir on screen, it'll be fantastic.

The writer has done some research for this...those codes, the Arabic words...great job. ๐Ÿ‘
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Story 2: Ufff what I say abt this masterpieceโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘, although we all knew the Writer and when this Writer any piece of work coming on our way, right now its Diffucult to give this Writer Work any Big Takker... ๐Ÿ˜†
I like all the Information regarding Aircfart DW-395๐Ÿ‘, then that Demon Mew๐Ÿ‘, then the Poem with MAKHAR and AYESHA๐Ÿ‘, the Explination of AHK๐Ÿ‘... the whole Stuff...๐Ÿ‘
love General Demain character๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and to be Honest what a Classical portray of ACP Sir character๐Ÿค—, the Trail, the Team efforts, ABHIJEET Sir confrontation with Gen to some extent๐Ÿ˜‰... DAYA Sir Calm tone๐Ÿ˜ณ... FREDDY Sir Harry Porter stuff๐Ÿ˜Š... I dunt know what to say as I really wanted to watch it on Screen๐Ÿ‘... the Dialogues are remarkable๐Ÿ‘... The car Chase and the Hijacker Conversation was fabulous...๐Ÿ‘
I really want that FW hired U in their Creative team as early and at any Cost...โญ๏ธ
BTW, the Pradyuman daughter Theme was little Less๐Ÿ˜Š either the Lost Character bring back was Ok๐Ÿ˜Š... but all an all, I really want Ur master piece on screen and U inthe Creative Team of any Classical Production House either its FW... ๐Ÿ‘

Story 4: now I also Knew this Writer too๐Ÿ˜†, as I liked the Start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, then the Investigation started, that NH8 stuff, the Hotel, the basement, the Daughter revealing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, without any strong motive why ABHIJEET Sir Shak abt the Guy and the Girl is quite Weird๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•, but somehow Story gripped out as ABHIJEET Sir did so many small errors๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰, the if He has some Shak on ACP Sir daughter, but the way He investigate about it was quite ODD๐Ÿ˜”, the whole Smuggling case was there๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š, the Pradyuman daughter Theme was sidelined, who was the GHAR KA BHEDI was also not revealed till the End๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... ACP Sir confront to ABHIJEET Sir about the Daughter issue was Nice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... the Best thing was just when ACP Sir always suggest ABHIJEET Sir for taking some Rest... Why...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I know my FB Hurt someone or some readers too, but main pehlay say Ijazat lay chuka hun tou NO CHINTA for Me... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Ab isme chupana kya? Story no 4 is mine...and I was very very very angry with Abhijeet when I started the story. I started it the week after Abhijeet ki Deewani. ๐Ÿคฃ
visrom thumbnail
GD, you want justification for Pradyuman's daughter??? Please visit funny stories thread in a couple of days.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: visrom

GD, you want justification for Pradyuman's daughter??? Please visit funny stories thread in a couple of days.

arry DII, mujhy Justification nahi chahyey, I said kay wahan Municipal Cooperation mein baray Bhai ka attitude buht odd tha, as its a Sensitive Issue tou un ko Bhai kay sath mil kr isy thora Silently Deal karna tha... honestly the Suggestion of Rest totally Hilarious and after reading that... main buht bus hansta hee raha...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
BTW, I'll definitley visit Funny Stories Thread in coming days regularly... najany aap ka Shahkaar kub aa jayey...๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago