Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

My reviews ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Story 1 : Good story. Liked how Freddy sir got a lot of importance throughoutโ€ฆ And also how you avoided the rest of the team โ€ฆ! The pahelis were niceโ€ฆ.its always interesting to read such stories. Specially, ACP's sms clues were very nice. The casual talks and jokes during the case could have been avoided, because they knew their ACP was in danger and in such a situation they wont be cracking jokes I believe.  Duo behaved very much like them, it was good to see thatโ€ฆ The concept of bomb in wrist watch is a bit weirdโ€ฆ I mean you don't expect a very high intensity bomb as small as that, may be. Overall, it was good and entertaining... ๐Ÿ˜ŠWill expect more stories from you !

Story 4 : Its very much evident that AKD had a severe impact on you๐Ÿ˜† ! lolโ€ฆ Nevertheless, Abhijeet's behaviour was  not very unusual. We all know he does have a habit of taking up things in his own hands. I liked how you described Daya's concern for Abhijeet throughout. Yes the entry of media and DCP and all made it a little OTTโ€ฆbut then could not have helped it I guess. But yeah, I didn't want ACP to taunt Abhijeet about Roshni at the endโ€ฆ Chalo koi nahi..Mahabaleshwar waali baat ne khush kar diya J As always a sensible story from one of the best writers of IFโ€ฆ๐Ÿ‘

Will add more when I read the other two... ๐Ÿ˜Š

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My reviews : Story 1 i already gave...

Story 3 :
I know the writer very well ๐Ÿ˜› i faced lots of problems to understand the words
overall concept is not very bad but u can write it in different way then it can be more good...specially i dnt like the false engagement...anyway good attempt ๐Ÿ˜Š

Story 4 :
OMG !! @vis u wrote it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i cant match this Abhijeet at all & i was thinking who is the writer ๐Ÿ˜† kya yaar !!! the concept was so good but AKD ne kya kar diya ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Story 1: as I knew that its Writer First attempt, really a Brave Step๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... Very Nice One๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ, the Riddles are Good and the Phone Clue was Excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, FREDDIE Sir Inclusion was Awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, Somehow Story little Lengthy and the Theme was Sidlined as well๐Ÿ˜Š, but I love to Read, the Watch Bomb was... chalo baccha chalay ga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... Very Good Attempt...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Story no 3:

good amount of research has gone into this. ๐Ÿ‘

You have properly justified the ACP's daughter theme. but was the shaadi track with Daya necessary? ๐Ÿ˜†

If the dna report did match and ACP knew that he had no daughter, then wouldn't he have done a second check??? even for medical issues, people go for second opinion...then why didn't ACP??? ๐Ÿ˜›
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debasree04

My reviews : Story 1 i already gave...

Story 3 :
I know the writer very well ๐Ÿ˜› i faced lots of problems to understand the words
overall concept is not very bad but u can write it in different way then it can be more good...specially i dnt like the false engagement...anyway good attempt ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry abt the False Engagement and i dunt understand, what WORDS creating problem for you in Understanding๐Ÿ˜•... wesay I m Sorry again...

Originally posted by: visrom

Story no 3:

good amount of research has gone into this. ๐Ÿ‘ 

You have properly justified the ACP's daughter theme. but was the shaadi track with Daya necessary? ๐Ÿ˜†

If the dna report did match and ACP knew that he had no daughter, then wouldn't he have done a second check??? even for medical issues, people go for second opinion...then why didn't ACP??? ๐Ÿ˜›

DII, darasal koi aur Idea nahi tha, FW inspiration๐Ÿ˜†.. its just a Trap, ACP Sir might be thought that the Girl is young so cant handle the sudden Jhatka...๐Ÿ˜‰
abt Second Opinion, ACP Sir did not believe on those reports which the Daughter brought with Her, He Scanned all on Fresh bases not only Re Reviewed on that Reports and CID Forensic reports are there so who thought about Second Opinion...๐Ÿ˜Š
BTW Thank you so much... really... Thank You๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

Sorry abt the False Engagement and i dunt understand, what WORDS creating problem for you in Understanding๐Ÿ˜•... wesay I m Sorry again...

C'mon yaar dnt say sorry all time...its just my view & i m not at all expert so dnt take it personally...
debasree04 thumbnail
Story 2 :

I really don't know how to praise you...my god...whenever i read your story i find it is outstanding...you are awesome writer...I wish FW has the writer like You...๐Ÿ˜‰
what a story !!! i just love it...i wish if it can air on TV...overall concept is just too good...Farukh story is superb...actually everything in it is just mind blowing...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Keep writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

rosepink. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read story 1 & 2, being a new member i could not figure out the writer..
Story 1-
very nice story with suspence maintained til the end,like the twist in the end,paheli idea ws great,like the importance gvn to freddy along with duo,gud job..๐Ÿ‘..
story 2-
story ws lengthy but i like the way every aspect was related,ACP sir's charcter ws at its best,very nice of hm,i like the way he handled that girl..duo and freddy as usual rocked..u hav a gr8 talent,kep writng..๐Ÿ‘
rosepink. thumbnail
hey just finished readng story 3 & 4
story 3-Wondrful story with proper balnce of suspnse, bonding and emotions, i like the chemstry bw acp and priya, acp and salunkhe..wow daya as a groom for priya. the story completely revolvd around acp sir's daughter, so fully justified the topic..some dialogues were really nice nd i loved the bitter social fact that was highlighted..hats off to the writer..gr8 job, keep writng ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
rosepink. thumbnail
story 3-one more thng the writer really researchd wel for medical topics, me being a science studnt the reference in the end ws vry informative..so thank u..๐Ÿ˜Š liked the scene whr abhi sir kept gun on priyas head nd the dialogue- soch lo sharp shooter hu was wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ
story 4-
again a very nice and intrstng story, purvi ws gvn importance acha laga ๐Ÿ˜Š, abhi sir ka bhaviour thoda rash tha, but really loved the investgatn of our sharp shooter, over all gr8 story of our dear trio ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘