Jeannie aur Juju

_*weekly highlights for DEC3rd0DEC7th

-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
~MONDAY 3rd
the episode starts with,Velu coming to his personal office room and sees Jennie,(romantic backround music),Velu is stunned looking at Jennie,jennie says that she is a airhostess, Velu goes to vicky at says that he is very happy, (scene at juju's home)Jennie is wearing a brown dress, juju asks what this is, jennie says that she is going to eat dinner,(juju questions her), jennie asks if he is getting jealous, juju says no,Juju kind of shocked to hear that she has a boyfriend,๐Ÿ˜ฒjuju hears the door bell (thinking that jennie came back)he opens the door and it is Priya,Velu and Jennie have dinner,juju comes to the restaurant,Velu introduces Priya and Jeju,Priya asks to meet her in private.

=================================================================
 TUESDAY 4th
The episode starts with velu giving water to jennie,(jennie with her magic makes the T.V turn on to keep him busy),(the scene back in restaurant),Priya argues with Juju, and asks if he gave any tips to Velu), again the noise comes, (velu exhausted),Jennie gets annoyed, and then leaves, (the scene back to restaurant) priya says that she has a matter to discuss, juju confuesed, Priya says that its about their engagement,Juju goes to Velu's house, and searches Jennie,Velu says that he did not propose to Jennie, (Juju happy),the bengali uncle spys with out his binoculars, and sees Jennie, juju comes to home, Jennie gets a little upset,Juju says that he hasn't called Priya,Priya comes,and says that he has lied to her,saying that he will go home, instead he went to Velu's house,Juju stressed out, jennie realizes that he has gone to Velu's house to find her, the bengali uncle says the doc to come right away,the bengali uncle and the doc come to juju's house and tries to search jennie,jennie makes juju to go up the ceiling.
PRECAP:Jennie asks juju to say I LOVE YOU to jennie.
WEDNESDAY 5th
the episode starts with Jennie making Juju to go up to the ceiling, the Bengali uncle is shocked,when the doc tries to see juju he comes down,  andshe makes juju's head to spin, the doc leaves,Velu comes to juju's home,he says juju to give a cup of coffee,juju makes Velu to leave, Jennie tries to surprise juju, Jennie tries to make her dadima come, but someone comes to inform about her.
PRECAP:the dadi says that juju is normal, jennie says that he is handsome.jennie is very upset.
THURSDAY 6th
the episode starts with,Jennie saying to juju to says I LOVE YOU to her,jennie comes with tea and goes to Velu's room,they dance,the doc comes meantime,๐Ÿ˜ฒ(but it is the puin that he is dancing with๐Ÿ˜†),The bengali complains to his wife that he saw juju's head spinning, jennie says that this is juju and his parents. to the dadima,the dadima promises to her, juju brings his FIL, Jennie says that Priya's father as came,priya has turned to a bull,a man comes and says that the bull is his,dadima comes infront of juju and his FIL, and they both shocked.
PRECAP:juju asks a big man to give jennie back.and the man grows even taller.
FRIDAY 7th
the episode starts with,the dadima says that she is dadi, and shows a sign to juju, jennie turns into a tall man, but he says that he is jen,and that the bottle is his, jennie is worried, Priya's father calls one of his friend, and says that his mother's keier was always good,the friend doesn't know why he called,juju calls jennie, both dadi and jennie appear,and jennie introduces dadi ji,juju shocked,the FIL comes and trys to inquire about Priya.
PRECAP:the dadi ji says juju to watch what she could do,and changes juju to a old man.
================================================================
thank you for reading the weekly highlights, hope you guys enjoyed it, please forgive me if I did any mistakes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -vibhakarthi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice post๐Ÿ‘ every scenes are cute
loved each and every scene
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wonderful post...๐Ÿ˜Š

very nicely summed up...๐Ÿ‘

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Thanks for THE lovely post
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like it very much..Vivahkirty...I like it..The whole highlightes in a row.
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Dear!!! Thanks for weekly update.๐Ÿ‘
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful up date!!! Vibha!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผWay to go!
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

very nice post๐Ÿ‘ every scenes are cute
loved each and every scene

Thank you delsi, I agree every scene was so lovely. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks vibha for the update dear... lovely post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail