How I want to see this show end...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I want Anoop to realize that he has finally had enough of the emotional trauma that Rajlaxmi causes him, that he is tired of her indifference and snide comments, and leave the house

I am so serious about this. Come Monday, I want Anoop and Mansi to pack their things and leave Sisodiyas behind.
Then I want Rajlaxmi to reflect on her actions and repent for what she has done, but no one is able to find Anoop.They have moved to a different city and told no one except Sahil-Shivani, who keep quiet about their new location.

I want Rajlaxmi to suffer without her son as he has suffered all these years without his mother

Meanwhile Anoop and Mansi start life afresh. Anoop leans on her for support and she becomes his rock and they be content in their happy bubble.

And that's where I want the credits to start rolling. The End.
No reconciliation.

It would be perfect and Rajlaxmi would deserve it. But I doubt it will happen. Rajlaxmi will apologize and Anoop, like a good boy will smile and forgive mommy for her years of maltreatment and all be well *sarcasm overload*
Wonderful ideas dear! Perhaps we may be fortunate to see Anoop and Mansi sequestered on a honeymoon, consummating their burgeoning romance .However, I believe that LMYAM will draw its curtains with Rajlaxmi forgiving Anoop for a crime he didn't commit, compliments Sahil's third and final plan thus reconciling her  with him. Sandyha will turn over a new leaf, Anoop will emerge victorious against Vihan in the tennis tournament and finally, Shivani giving birth to a son, culminating in the announcement of Mansi's pregnancy.
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
well its not that logical...seeing to present bent of mind anoop has...

I feel mature anoop has accepted the fact that his mother is a mentally weak lady...who can never give up blaming him and wants to move on with his wife mansi...and is quit happy to have mansi as his  wife

its just mansi shivi and sahil are big emotinal fools  who are beating the bushes coz whatever tifts  RL and Anoop may have...

RL wants anoop to be happy and as a mother will be first to stand for him when he is in problem or his life is endangered ...same with Anoop is quit possessive for his mom and wants her to be happy anyway be it by blaming him itself ...

few wounds are given by life which are life long and its better to move on rather then try to tend those  unhealable wounds
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
i wud to see this happen.. but somehow even i agree with shana on this..
anoop himself thinks he s the reason for his dad's death..
n as a result allows his mom to treat him the way she wishes..
so i definitely dont think anoop will stand against rajalakshmi at any point..
no idea when or how rajalakshmi will realise her mistakes though..
It is senseless predicting how this show will end so I wouldn't even waste my time.
Good post @Yuks.. I like ur suggestion.. But  as I'm a senti fool.. would like RL 2 realize her mistakes n feel the same pain she gave 2 her son 4 so mny years by feeling guilty 4 them moving.. n goes looking 4 them n finally mom n son will become best friends!! n she will shower him with all the luv he has been yearning 4 so mny years!! 
Abt Saahil..I'd like 2 c him as responsible guy who takes care of the family business.. etc!! n b a wonderful daddy!! sandhiya can go 2 hell with her hubby!! :p :D happy endingz.. as SRK says.. jab tak happy endingz nahim hote..to picture abhi baki hai mere dost!!  ;)