Written/Backup Updaters needed

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
As all of you know Anju is busy with her personal life and would not be able to write updates for HD show till January, we're in the need of written and back-up updaters. If any of you is  willing to help, drop in by here and signup for the particular day which you can do update for.

Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well, as for me I am always free, but since i am living in South America, and the time in india, its like 10-12 hrs apart. So I can do the update but it shall be very late...,Anju agree with me and say i can do it...

But if there is anyone else who can do the update on a regular time or who would like to do the update. Please help out...
sanober. thumbnail
Yea, if no one is willing to help, you can go ahead with the updates. Something is better then nothing. It will be  agreat help indeed. 
Badala thumbnail
Even I want to help but again I might sometimes be very late... How about both of us coordinate and write...i mean I can pm you and ask about it or you can pm me... last time I did not volunteer because someone else did... I also have a suggestion ... Why don't we stay an episode discussion thread, that too would be of a lot of help.

Anyways I am up for it if both of you are ok with it...
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saumya.shukla

Even I want to help but again I might sometimes be very late... How about both of us coordinate and write...i mean I can pm you and ask about it or you can pm me... last time I did not volunteer because someone else did... I also have a suggestion ... Why don't we stay an episode discussion thread, that too would be of a lot of help.

You guys can decide and let me know so i can make a scedule. 😳

Originally posted by: saumya.shukla

Okay, by me!!!
I will PM you..
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'd be happy to help if still needed however I am in Canada so there is also a big time difference (12.5 hours).  Anyway if you still need help (even for backup) please do let me know.😊
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey i can do if you like on friday?
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha ok i will do starting tomorrow...

btw my name is Aarti :D its nice to meet you!
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: helloaamir

haha ok i will do starting tomorrow...

</div><div>btw my name is Aarti :D its nice to meet you!

You sure na... I m missing it in that caseEdited by saumya.shukla - 11 years ago