Posted: 11 years ago

EHMMBH Chronicles #11:
Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho

- C R E D I T S -
Section Headers: -Stutz- & OnlyHope
Winning Signatures: _Aanchal_

by StarPlus Website

Jeevika reassures Beeji that the news of Viraat and Maanvi's discord in the newspaper was a hoax for cheap publicity. She overhears Karan telling Viraat that it is crucial for him to win the singing competition to save his music career. Viren overhears Karan lying to Swamini about Maanvi's interview with the newspaper editor. Sujith and Radha plan to use Viraat and Maanvi's inharmonious relationship to promote the show. While Sujith mentors Maanvi, Radha mentors Viraat.

Maanvi faints during the promotion. Viraat leaves his own promotion and comes home. He sees her playing with Shlok and becomes suspicious. Radha tells him that Sujith is manipulating the promotion using Maanvi's medical history. Sujith calls Maanvi and congratulates her for pretending to faint to increase her popularity. Viraat attends his call to Maanvi. He becomes angry and skips dinner. Maanvi brings him food but he ignores her. Viren and Jeevika come up with a plan to end their discord.

Radha tells Viraat that Maanvi is gaining popularity because of her medical history. She asks him to take advantage of the same to win public votes, but he refuses to disclose his personal life to the media. Sujith objects when Maanvi asks him to call a press conference to retract the cancer story. Viraat and Maanvi receive their family's blessing for the final round of the competition. Jeevika and Viren advise them to support each other. Viren overhears Karan talking to a newspaper editor.

Viraat and Maanvi get ready for the final round of Sur Sartaj of India. They regret hurting each other by competing in the competition and decide to quit the show to save their marriage. The judges, audience and family members become shocked with their decision. Radha and Sujith realise that love is more important than career when Viraat gives up his dream for Maanvi. However, they convince the couple to sing a duet in the finale. Viraat and Maanvi forfeit the trophy to the second runner up.

by munnihyderabad

Hello dear friends, the week has been full on emotional level, with VirMan's married life at cross roads, and ViriKa trying to play cupid, there weren't any romantic scenes of VirMan or ViriKa, but at the end of the career track we had a beautiful and romantic duet performance by Virat and Maanvi with the song "Mere haath mein tere haath ho" , which according to me is the romantic scene of the week.
Virat and Maanvi, who are meant together for life, were singing the song which reflected, that as long as they are together, hand in hand, they are in a little paradise of their own..Their love conquered ,all misunderstandings, anger and anguish, and defeating all odds of life.. .We could see a very happy and blissful Virat and Maanvi, lost in each other.. Their emotional and physical compatibility, is very endearing to me, They looked so beautiful in the scene and their chemistry as always was oozing through the scene ..

by munnihyderabad

The whole week showcased the anguished and desolate hearts and the unshed tears and unsaid words of Virat and Maanvi. The saddest scene of the week, to me is the silent scene of Virat and Maanvi, where they sleep on either side of the bed, with the sad male version of Hua Kya Hua.. which twitches your heart.. Did we ever think Maanvi and Virat could stay without talking to each other..their silence spoke millions of words.. their silence tears your heart..how anguished they were trying to reach out to each other in pain, to find the solace.. but they couldn't. The moment when Maanvi was looking at Virat and when Virat was looking at Maanvi for those split seconds tugs your heart..as said in a spanish phrase. "Where there is love there is pain" VirMan love each other unconditionally and their pain and the anguish is also of the same intensity ..

by munnihyderabad

This week, the filler scene for me was a Virika scene...After seeing how Karan was instigating Virat, when Jeevika walks to her room and tells Viren that she has something important to talk to him..I felt, that, she would tell Viren, about how Karan was instigating and provoking Virat regarding the competition... but she did not share anything with him and rather they talked about how mature or immature virat and maanvi were.. so the scene has no outcome per se.. which is why, i felt it was rather a filler scene of the week ..
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

by -RD-

Well this week again I was in a fix of sorts, One place, I felt VirMan together were deserving of this title because they finally rediscovered that their relationship was their life's biggest and best achievement and no win in some competition could ever come even close to that ...But then I thought that they (VirMan) couldn't have done so without the elders guiding them to this rediscovery .So it wouldn't be fair to give VirMan the credit while leaving those elders namely Jeevika and Viren out ..So once again this week our awesome foursome get to share the coveted title ...befittingly 😳

by munnihyderabad

Viren : "Agar bhagwan bhi aake keh diya na...ki Maanvi ne Virat kay baare mein aisa kaha,,main tab bhi nahin maanoonga "

Viren's words reflect the implicit trust in Maanvi, and her feelings for Virat,. which he refuses to believe even if God tells him.. For trust to outshine a relation, you need NOT be blood related or it need not be a relation of love and marriage...Here, it just showcased  how beautiful and how strong, a relation of jiju saali can be. I am glad that the makers are highlighting other relations in a subtle way and poignant way

by -Predator-

The much anticipated reunion of Virat and Manvi after a long wait of the competition between them. Indeed a scene to remember!

by RabbaVe

Costume of the week goes hands down to Mr Viren Vadhera!
Viren stools the limelight with his pin stripped dark brown waistcoat over a light, thin white shirt. Sticking to his signature style by keeping the top few buttons undone. His whole costume was matched with a dark brown belt and light brown velvet looking jeans to keep the style smart-casual.

by _Aanchal_

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

by OnlyHope

(Animated)

by -Mish-

Here's a sig you can use for the week 😳

(Non-Animated)

by abhiya_pkyek

Here's your gift πŸ˜›

by OnlyHope

(Non-Animated)

Virika

by _Aanchal_

Your winning sig! πŸ˜›

VirMan

by Sio_AngeL

Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! πŸ˜›

(Animated)
Virika

by scarlet.moon

Here's a sig you  get to use for the week! πŸ˜›

VirMan

by Preeti_Shadia

Your winning sig for the week! :D

by Deepali88

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4D0FAHQU8[/YOUTUBE]
by SaraPari

Your gift:

by -Predator-

Virika OS- Never let anybody touch you Note PG 15
by Sameerakryan

Here's your gift! πŸ˜›

by -Predator-

SS Anything but love chp 2(pg8)
by nisha33

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! 😳

by _Aanchal_

VirMan

Tales of the Heart |
by ZAHARA.

Your gift 😳

Virika

[True Love]
by simple100

Your gift 😳

by _Aanchal_

the relationship becomes stronger
by chaitu-monaya

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up πŸ˜›

by -Predator-

Well this week's gossip was surely a massive production. Yes, we are talking about Kushal aka Virat confirming his presence in the dance reality show on Star Plus- Nach Baliye 5! Although he is participating with his off screen baliye Elena, all of us in the forum are definitely all excited to see Kushal sizzle on stage!

by -Predator-

Aren't all of us desperately waiting for Monday? Finally the lioness is out of the den! According to the precap for Monday, Manvi has actually overheard, as well as understood Karan's aim and intentions on getting into the Vadhera Household, she will now show him who's Boss πŸ˜‰
Despite knowing that although Virat, Jeevika and Viren will show confidence in Manvi, Swamini Bua will be 100% against her take and will think that Manvi is only avenging Karan for what he did with the media to defame her and Virat's relation. πŸ€” Oh well, Swamini has always been under the curtains and until it's not proven she never seems to accept it, and later on apologizes for the same. We all know it now, very predictable of her! πŸ˜† Only looking forward to how Detective Manvi will expose Karan's truth XD

Oh wow! Amazing work guys! :D
Loved the title and every part of this newsletter... it's so goood! Thank you Aanchal for the lovely siggie for Video Signature. πŸ€— Fari... you're raiding my dabba... pehle KBC and now you've picked me for the video sig so i have to add in another one... πŸ˜† that isn't a bad thing of course. 🀣

Everyone amazing work! Picture of the week was well chosen... go Sonia! <3 but the the picture in off screen masaala nearly made me fall off my chair... i was really trying to imagine nia there...shhh. πŸ˜³ and also i really loved the prediction for next week... seriously who can wait? but it's scary thinking about whether anyone will believe maanvi and how jaiswal and karan will react to her unexpected presence! the romantic scene/dialogue of the week was very explained and chosen by Munni...especially loved the dialogue chosen ... it was really moving... Viren's words are always inspirational... he is the best 'teacher' in the world and the one of the most inspiring characters. <3 I really agree with the choice of character of the week ... it's hard to split VirMan... they always end up making the difference and fixing things for the better together ... and then VirIka were once again the light that guided them in darkness and VirMan wouldn't really get to the realization phase so quick without them ... so the fantastic foursome are surely the best pick! Loved the description of costume of the week... hottie Virat surely always suits what he wears... all the choices for the creative work (siggies/icons/animated icons/video sigs/OS/FF/OS etc.) were really well made! congratulations to the winners! Topic of the week was also a great choice... the post really well portrays the bond between virat and maanvi which keeps them together and makes them VirMan. 

Thanks to everyone who contributed-another amazayn edition! πŸ€—
and i'm not proof reading-when do i ever do? πŸ˜Ž
Beautiful work, NL Team! Congratulations to all the winners!
Superrr Work ...By the Superrr Team (apne munh miyan mitthhoo🀣) for its Superrr Readers!!!😎