Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yayyy...if turned 9🥳
its party time🥳
All congratulations to the admins,global mods,channel mods,mods,viewbies,coobies and all members plus BC,CC and other portals too and thanks to google also😛
otherwise i wouldnt have been on such a beautiful forum!!
and getting such great and best friends🤗
now we do visit if for friends also😊
its an addiction for me!!!cant live without it!!!
who to grill????all are on a vacations!!
radha you got saved😆
super thread🤗
Happy birthday India forums...
"tum jiyon hazaaron saal"
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Happy Birthday India Forums..
You Truly are second home to me..!
I have found many beautiful and even my best friends here...
I am grateful to you!!
Happy Birthday once again..  <3
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY India-Forums🥳🥳
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Wala Birthday India-Forums
Love everyone here
cheers
shruti
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy 9th B-day I-F w/o IPKKND i don't think i would fine this wonderful place aka my second home 🥳
amnajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

happy birth day   to my favorite India-forum                 

Thanks a lot for giving me such a wonderful place where we met &discus about our most favorite actors & actress really awesome peoples, saw some great creatives at work                                                                                                                                    Keep rocking! All the best for the future & tons of love forever!!!🤗
⭐️
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations Vijay Bhai and the rest of the team who started India-Forums. 👏👏👏

9 years! WOW. This must have been one heck of a journey. I started in 2006 and since then, this has been my 2nd home. 😳

What started as a blog one day has become HUGE today! Humongous rather. So, congrats once again! 👏👏👏

Now as for the grilling. I'm the shareef-est of all, so be nice to me, guys! ☺️☺️

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday India-Forums...

Its great that the forum has leaps & bounds...

I also joined in 2005 Jan and always came across many people from different walks of life!! JJKN was my way into joining IF !😊

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Happy Birthday my darling India Forums.

I remember the day when Google introduced me to this beautiful site while searching for Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya videos and wallpapers. I entered the site only to find beautiful animated as well as non animated creattions. That's how I learnt about siggies & avis. I learnt so many things from IF.
Since then. I finally decided to be a part of IF. I met a lot of wonderful people & made so many friends all over the world. I'm so addicted to IF... That I go mad if I don't catch a glimpse of it even for a single day.

IF is the only reliable site to catch updates about my favorite serials. This site has a lot of talented people. A very good team that has contributed to its success.

Thanks Vijay Bhai, Sree & Priya Di for our second home. Thanks IF for making me a Coolbie.
May you have many birthdays.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday India-Forums 🥳...Thanks so much for coming in my life 😃