7 aum Vaguppu C Pirivu

7c Discussion !! Dec 10 to Dec 14

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Strawbella

This is so sad you forgot me for thursday ah??Just because i logged in late?/ I am so sad

🤗 aww its not like that da.. lemme check wif sneha why she reserved nu .. she got over excited pola 😆 ...

sneha could you remove your post da? she can continue the updates on the above post ma 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode..👍🏼

Stalin Sir feeling jealous of Samyukta , i pity for him.. He started to think 7C as his life that's why..😔

Samyukta is right in her own way..lets see where it goes..

Ithu enna pudhu twist , HM & Kuruvi planning to make S & S to fall in love .😲
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Strawbella

This is so sad you forgot me for thursday ah??Just because i logged in late?/ I am so sad

sorry Strawbella its not like that i just reserved cos people wanted to commented naa thats what dear 
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sneha_vijay

Thanks ratna maa for the update 

and really happy that kavya got the shoe ...wow samyutha idea 

Sneha...since thursday update is coming after this post...I just quoted your post here and deleting the original post ma...HOpe you dont mind maa...

Thanks in advance
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Nice episode..👍🏼

Stalin Sir feeling jealous of Samyukta , i pity for him.. He started to think 7C as his life that's why..😔

Samyukta is right in her own way..lets see where it goes..

Ithu enna pudhu twist , HM & Kuruvi planning to make S & S to fall in love .😲

i think Stalin didn't think Samyuktha way that makes him little unsure about himself

Kuruvi rocks 👏 with his matchmaking - he wants clear way and erase Stalin from the picture
cunning - principal !!!!!

kalki2007 thumbnail
Sneha thanks so much for the udpate

i like the part where Sam con AHM for money -  i can't stop laughing when he has this background love songs and his dreamy look only MR. Alagan can do that

Sam she rocks and i like the way she thinks and acts - Kuruvi and her really funny

i kind like these scenes makes it more interesting
 and the kids made pact about giving shoes to their friend touched my heart - if we learn from it - good lesson
hopper_ocean thumbnail
  🤗 girls thank you so much for the updates. Sneha why dont you put up next week tread reserve every friday evening da? this way it gives 2 days for updaters to come and reserve ma 😳
hopper_ocean thumbnail
who is doing Wednesday updates daa sneha? You reserved for seelaks vaa? Is seelaks alright? its so not like her missing.. seelaks u okay girl??  🤗
kalki2007 thumbnail
thank you so much for the update
staling and Sum mmm nice -they are friends and it shows and they have good understanding  but i still like siva (forgot her name didn't see her long time)

Sum has heart of gold and i love that from her she loves this kids and wanted to adopt one i have to give her 👏🤗

hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks da krituma for the updates ⭐️

i somehow feel sam is wrong here 🤔 she just seem to buzz in and take other teacher's period time for her PT. She should know her limits as i am kind of getting annoyed with her doing all this. Not only its a mess, its confusing the kids as well. They are torn between sam and stallin.

Regarding renting out the school.. i agree with this. I don't see anything harm here if that is going to bring in some money and help the school in other ways.