WU - 7th Dec - Agam is my Life

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys,

I saw few requests for WU for 07th Dec episode and thought of penning it down.
It's been a while I wrote WU's in a forum so please ignore all my mistakes.

Episode starts with Agam's mom praying to Maa Durga for Agam and Nimrit's happiness.Nimrit comes in at the same time and shares her pain on how much she is missing Agam.
She shares that she has entered this house as Agam's bride and has spent some beautiful moments and by coming to this place she feel's his presence . 
Sunitha ji consoles her not to take over the guilt as she did it to save Agam from Amrit. She says that she is confident that Agam will return as he said so and all will be well.
Nimrit feels relieved a bit and says how she wishes all this was a bad dream and when she opens her eyes , her life was full of happiness like before with Agam ji by her side.
Sunitha ji blesses her and says that the bad phase in her life will fade away and everything will be fine as her heart says so .

Scene shifts to the palace where Babli , Tej and Shivangi were talking about some show on TV ( They were promoting some show  on Life OK ๐Ÿ˜Š ) Nimrit comes in all sad missing Agam and Shivangi tries to console her when they hear protests against Agam .
All rush outside where some villagers  storm to the palace protesting Agam malik has captured their land by fooling innocent villagers. All are shocked to hear this and try to ease the crowd but they wouldn't calm down and demand to send Agam to jail as he is a fraud.
Nimrit, Tej and Oberai convinces the protesters that they are not aware of the matter and request to give them a chance to look into it as Agam is out of town.
Nimrit, Tej , Oberai looks into the documents given by the villagers and shocked to see Agam's sinatures on them.

Nimrit feels that Agam can never do such fraud and must be done by someone else and thinks it could be Amrit. Upon confrontation Amrit agrees that she did make Agam sign the papers and as everything happened in  haste Agam never read the papers before signing and he is not aware of what he is signing.When Oberai asks the reason, Amrit says she did this because they need the land for their hotel project. She goes on saying that she didn't do anything wrong and the villagers shouldn't make a big deal of it as they are poor and do not need money for their land as they are used to living in poor. Yug is shown secretly being happy that Agam will be gone to jail and Nimrit will be his ๐Ÿ˜ก ( Me secretly wishing that Agam ji should break his bones so he will stay away from Nimrit๐Ÿ˜†)

Tej and Nimrit  are shocked and angry at Amrit and asks how she can think that way and stoop so low and due to her selfish nature , Agam will land up in jail. Amrit says that she will never let Agam go to jail as she loves him a lot  to which Tej asks her to plead guilty in front of the villagers so she can save Agam. Amrit then begs Nimrit to save Agam from going to jail .Oberai and Tej goes to talk to lawyers and Nimrit comes out to the Protesters and begs them that whatever happened was by mistake and unintentional and as she is the owner of the business takes ownership of the mistake and asks them to give her any punishment instead of Agam.The protesters disapproves and demands that they will punish only the person who cheated them.

Nimrit tries to convince that the papers were signed by mistake along with other papers but the protesters wouldn't calm down and start to attack.Nimrit grabs the sword and says that only her death will now gain their trust and attempts to kill herself as she doen't want villagers to be blamed and jailed for her death.The main guy from the gang stops her from doing so and says that he never saw such a honest person in his life who can sacrifice life to proove her honesty. He further says that he will trust her.Nimrit says if he trusts her, she promises that they won't be homeless and their lands will not be captured by force and whatever decision will be made will be made with their aproval. Meanwhile Tej and Oberai comes and hands over the original documents and Nimrit tears those documents and tells them that the land belongs to them and no one will be homeless and they all become happy.The main guy says to Nimrit that he doesn't know what relationship she shares with Agam but He will pray to God to bless that relationship forever and leaves with his gang from the palace.

Inside the palace, Yug is angry at Nimrit and asks what was the necessity to take such a dangerous stand as it can take her life.He is all concerned and asks what if something happens to her? Nimrit says she doen't care if anything happens to her as there is nothing important in her life except Agam ji. She says she will happily give away her life for him if it comes to it .Yug asks how she can risk her life and what if they did not stop her from killing herself to which she replies that she would have died and it would have prooved that Agam is innocent.
Nimrit says Agam is her life and he is the reason for her to live . He is her happiness and is everything to her and says her mom always said true love is something when you risk your own life for that person.Amrit watching all this is feeling very bad for what happened and touched by Nimrit's words. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (Finally ???? that would be a million dollar question๐Ÿ˜Š)

Precap: Amrit requesting Nimrit to tell the truth to Agam that she is Nimrit and whatever Nimrit did was to save Agam .

Did Nimrit's love change Amrit or is it one of her next master plan ? To know more , please watch AM next week ๐Ÿ˜‰
saina thanks for the update...

Really appreciate it..great update and in detail..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Btw loved that bit me secretly wishing Agam breaks his bones.i pray Your wish is fulfilled soon..๐Ÿ˜†

same wish for me and cant wait when Agam gets his dulhan Nimrit then gives a good beating to yug mehra...What a treat for the eyes it will be and guess i always drool on angry Agamji..๐Ÿ˜ณ

creatives please give a glimspe of Agamji in the Maha Epi. tonight...has been missing him on screen..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Hey Saina! Thanks for this! I was waiting for the original updater to update but I guess she was busy. No worries though! Thanks for your effort (:

Also, the Maha epi is on today right? I'll update :)
Thank you Saina for The update..
Originally posted by saveeta24

saina thanks for the update...

Really appreciate it..great update and in detail..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Btw loved that bit me secretly wishing Agam breaks his bones.i pray Your wish is fulfilled soon..๐Ÿ˜†

same wish for me and cant wait when Agam gets his dulhan Nimrit then gives a good beating to yug mehra...What a treat for the eyes it will be and guess i always drool on angry Agamji..๐Ÿ˜ณ

creatives please give a glimspe of Agamji in the Maha Epi. tonight...has been missing him on screen..

Me too can't wait him to give a good punch in the face especially after attempting to kill him in today's eisode..
Now that Agam ji knows the truth , he can't be stopped Embarrassed

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Hey Saina! Thanks for this! I was waiting for the original updater to update but I guess she was busy. No worries though! Thanks for your effort (:

Also, the Maha epi is on today right? I'll update :)
I didn't know that today there was a Maha episod until i read your WU..

No worries, I can fill in on updates when free ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
Saina

In your work pressure you were able to update beautifully๐Ÿ‘

Thanks and ๐Ÿค— from me.

we will send Mary Kom to give punches to Amrit and Yug๐Ÿ˜†

what do you all viewers have yo say๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by --Saina--

Hey Guys,

I saw few requests for WU for 07th Dec episode and thought of penning it down.
It's been a while I wrote WU's in a forum so please ignore all my mistakes.

Episode starts with Agam's mom praying to Maa Durga for Agam and Nimrit's happiness.Nimrit comes in at the same time and shares her pain on how much she is missing Agam.
She shares that she has entered this house as Agam's bride and has spent some beautiful moments and by coming to this place she feel's his presence . 
Sunitha ji consoles her not to take over the guilt as she did it to save Agam from Amrit. She says that she is confident that Agam will return as he said so and all will be well.
Nimrit feels relieved a bit and says how she wishes all this was a bad dream and when she opens her eyes , her life was full of happiness like before with Agam ji by her side.
Sunitha ji blesses her and says that the bad phase in her life will fade away and everything will be fine as her heart says so .

Scene shifts to the palace where Babli , Tej and Shivangi were talking about some show on TV ( They were promoting some show  on Life OK ๐Ÿ˜Š ) Nimrit comes in all sad missing Agam and Shivangi tries to console her when they hear protests against Agam .
All rush outside where some villagers  storm to the palace protesting Agam malik has captured their land by fooling innocent villagers. All are shocked to hear this and try to ease the crowd but they wouldn't calm down and demand to send Agam to jail as he is a fraud.
Nimrit, Tej and Oberai convinces the protesters that they are not aware of the matter and request to give them a chance to look into it as Agam is out of town.
Nimrit, Tej , Oberai looks into the documents given by the villagers and shocked to see Agam's sinatures on them.

Nimrit feels that Agam can never do such fraud and must be done by someone else and thinks it could be Amrit. Upon confrontation Amrit agrees that she did make Agam sign the papers and as everything happened in  haste Agam never read the papers before signing and he is not aware of what he is signing.When Oberai asks the reason, Amrit says she did this because they need the land for their hotel project. She goes on saying that she didn't do anything wrong and the villagers shouldn't make a big deal of it as they are poor and do not need money for their land as they are used to living in poor. Yug is shown secretly being happy that Agam will be gone to jail and Nimrit will be his ๐Ÿ˜ก ( Me secretly wishing that Agam ji should break his bones so he will stay away from Nimrit๐Ÿ˜†)

Tej and Nimrit  are shocked and angry at Amrit and asks how she can think that way and stoop so low and due to her selfish nature , Agam will land up in jail. Amrit says that she will never let Agam go to jail as she loves him a lot  to which Tej asks her to plead guilty in front of the villagers so she can save Agam. Amrit then begs Nimrit to save Agam from going to jail .Oberai and Tej goes to talk to lawyers and Nimrit comes out to the Protesters and begs them that whatever happened was by mistake and unintentional and as she is the owner of the business takes ownership of the mistake and asks them to give her any punishment instead of Agam.The protesters disapproves and demands that they will punish only the person who cheated them.

Nimrit tries to convince that the papers were signed by mistake along with other papers but the protesters wouldn't calm down and start to attack.Nimrit grabs the sword and says that only her death will now gain their trust and attempts to kill herself as she doen't want villagers to be blamed and jailed for her death.The main guy from the gang stops her from doing so and says that he never saw such a honest person in his life who can sacrifice life to proove her honesty. He further says that he will trust her.Nimrit says if he trusts her, she promises that they won't be homeless and their lands will not be captured by force and whatever decision will be made will be made with their aproval. Meanwhile Tej and Oberai comes and hands over the original documents and Nimrit tears those documents and tells them that the land belongs to them and no one will be homeless and they all become happy.The main guy says to Nimrit that he doesn't know what relationship she shares with Agam but He will pray to God to bless that relationship forever and leaves with his gang from the palace.

Inside the palace, Yug is angry at Nimrit and asks what was the necessity to take such a dangerous stand as it can take her life.He is all concerned and asks what if something happens to her? Nimrit says she doen't care if anything happens to her as there is nothing important in her life except Agam ji. She says she will happily give away her life for him if it comes to it .Yug asks how she can risk her life and what if they did not stop her from killing herself to which she replies that she would have died and it would have prooved that Agam is innocent.
Nimrit says Agam is her life and he is the reason for her to live . He is her happiness and is everything to her and says her mom always said true love is something when you risk your own life for that person.Amrit watching all this is feeling very bad for what happened and touched by Nimrit's words. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (Finally ???? that would be a million dollar question๐Ÿ˜Š)

Precap: Amrit requesting Nimrit to tell the truth to Agam that she is Nimrit and whatever Nimrit did was to save Agam .

Did Nimrit's love change Amrit or is it one of her next master plan ? To know more , please watch AM next week ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the WU.๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks di for the update.and please stay visible in fb.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by anasuya43

Saina

In your work pressure you were able to update beautifully๐Ÿ‘

Thanks and ๐Ÿค— from me.

we will send Mary Kom to give punches to Amrit and Yug๐Ÿ˜†

what do you all viewers have yo say๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol - We Need Mary Kom to knock Amrit and Kaali to knock Yug off .๐Ÿ˜ƒ