Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Roja thanks so much for the lovely same day update

!!" Ashwin says that one person's freedom should not infringe on the dignity of another "everything has a limit and so we have to be careful 
he is right people need to think before they act - Aswin telling sorry to Gayathiri he earned my respect more good brother - what happened to Ram and his wife separated  ?

finanlly Mani arrived and ampushed with Saratha - i can imagine the scene - he can make us laugh - like him

Arjun going to handly mercy killing mmm i would say if the patient wanted to die instead of suffering whole the government should give them the choice - need help from others for everything not the way to live

i remember watching a hindi movie with Hrithick Rosan and Iswariya Rai with the same concept

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanrojapooookrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham discussions 10 - 14 Dec" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Roja..

After a while we got Mani Sharadha sene...loved it..

I dont support this mercy killing , everyone should have the interest to live and only God have the power to end anyone's life .will wait how arjun handles it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I support Euthanasia for valid reasons - more so if the person is in pain and has to endure it without seeing the end. Then again, it is a very difficult decision to take / support !! I have a feeling that Arjun will make a video of that guy and show it in the court. 

kalki2007hopper_oceanpreetipc

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i second roja in this. If his already in pain and suffering, i don't see why not nu. Of course we don't have the rights to take away life, but why allow him to suffer more?

Loved Mani saradha scene nethu Embarrassed and acho mani face when he saw Padma and his mind voice "Karamadhi" ROFL

Aswin saying sorry to his sister shows he loves her but still i can't accept what happen nu Ermm for me i still feel ashwin is wrong nu .. and by saying sorry, the pain that gayithri went through is not gona go away.

thanks roja for the updates..

kalki2007krithikasrojapoooo

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

I support Euthanasia for valid reasons - more so if the person is in pain and has to endure it without seeing the end. Then again, it is a very difficult decision to take / support !! I have a feeling that Arjun will make a video of that guy and show it in the court. 

i support you Roja i did an essay when i was in high school you are right each case is different
when i watch Hrithick rosan movie i was crying if i ever going to be that stage i will chose to die than living like this - remember one scence there was small insect on his face and he can't do anything somebody has to do it for him - they need help every minute of the day and it will take away their spirit and the want to live feeling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanrojapoooo

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Roja thanks so much for the update

Kishore - he is right chose at least he can speak and Roja you are right Arjun will fight for this and video and maybe his paper friend can do article about Kishore and why he choose to die and than live

i had a little hope for Saratha and Jacob too mmm totally crashed Roja - he had good intentions wanted to give the couple a chance

Gayathiri - her case going to latest trend with the students having cell phones and how it affecting the younger generation

i like the way the team chose the topic to move i don't miss cranky Ram

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

chittyhk

Groupbie

chittyhk

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Hi gals  thanks for updates and comments.  i am so mad this week there are no subtitles being shown in english. so i am not watching just catching up on written updates.

i like it that in this serial they are tackling modern problems and no age old cliche n hackneyed probs.

i also like the fact that actors are dressed like normal people and not over-dressed.

kalki2007hopper_oceanrojapoooo

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
thanks roja for updates ..

ummm me too feel something not right when he kept coming Ermm

kalki2007krithikasrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top