Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayuddham Archives Oct 12

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday 1 /10 /12 Episode No 39

Neha is questioned by PP Janardhanam  - PP says that the last call in Velu's mobile was from Keshu "we have records " Neha recalls Sundaram's tutoring - talks with out any tension :Velu had lot of money issues . I spoke to my dad and he agreed to fund us. But Velu felt it as a disgrace . I called my dad to find out if Velu had come to see him " PP says that Neha took the police along to arrest her dad . Neha says that she had no place to go after Velu died "the police took me to my house and I was surprised that they arrested my dad " PP is very angry and says that Neha has changed the whole thing "You cant lie in the court " Neha says that she is only saying the truth.

Sharadha comes out and Arjun congratulates her. Sharadha thinks that Arjun's anger is gone but Mani makes her understand that Arjun is still angry. Daya comes and Sharadha apologizes. Daya says that she has forgotten the whole thing . Sharadha says that Daya never returned her calls or answered her sms " When I saw that Arjun was not given any credit, I got angry. But what I said is all wrong, sorry " Daya smiles and says that she wants Sharadha to come to the studio " I want to do an article on that hospital case " Sharadha agrees . After Daya leaves Mani tries to cheer up Sharadha and leaves.

As Sundaram said, Velu's friend is on the stand. Keshu's advocate Mohan cross questions . It is established that Velu was very upset about the debt he had incurred. Mohan asks about his last talk with Velu and his friend says that Velu was upset that Neha's father insulted him about money. Mohan establishes that Velu could have committed suicide because of all these problems. Arjun is with the mother who lost her son and is looking for his dues. Arjun says that the evidence they have now will not be admitted by the court. Finds out that the dead boy has a friend with whom he was active in Kamal Fan club. Arjun asks her to bring that friend.  Sharadha is sleeping in the office. Mani as usual needles her and learns that her mom is torturing her about marriage. Mani says that all mothers are alike ' goes on to say how his mother can not sleep beyond  4am and how she wakes up every one to give coffee "only concession is , we can go back to sleep after that. My poor father has been suffering for the past 30 years " Sharadha has a hearty laugh. Mani also says that his mother is under the impression that Mani and Sharadha are in love with each other.  "Unnai kalyanam pannikkarathai vida, I can go in to a tunnel and spend the rest of my life !!! Athu kooda, ok, think of my mother who wakes up every one at 4 am !!! If she does that to you'.pavam my mom" Sharadha says that the jokes wer all mokkai "but you cheered me up "

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday 3 / 10 / 12 Episode No 40

Ram is in his cabin. He gets a voice message – Shilpa threatens him. Obviously Ram has been avoiding her and she is livid. She tells him that his wife Anjali is useless " My plans to go to Australia is all set.  Let us leave behind everything and elope. You know me. If you do not listen to what I say, I will come to your house. You should call me within the next 10 mins..or else.."  Ram is upset. He does not know how to shed this pest  (She sounds like a maniac, some thing is not right with this woman ) Ram nalla maatti kinaar !! Nambi comes in to his cabin and calls Madhu " Madhu, is some thing wrong with you? You look dull?" Madhu first says nothing but later when Nambi probes blurts out "Sir, Ram Mohan sir gets a call often from a client but he refuses to take the call. His mobile is also switched off . I do not know how to handle this " Nambi asks her to connect Shilpa to him when she calls next .

Arjun's office – the phone rings . Both Mani and Sharadha are reluctant to pick the call – rightly so, because it ends up to be a wrong number. They miss Chithra. Sharadha says that she has asked a friend of hers to join them the next day as receptionist. Mani says that he has already offered the post to his friend.  Both fight a bit and finally decide to appeal to Arjun. Nambi calls Ranjan , must be a private detective and asks him to find out about Shilpa  " this is personal and so just between me and you " Nambi calls Rahul and asks him to send a print out of the office log book – " I want to know about every one..including Ram "  Suraj's mother brings Hari, his friend to see Arjun. Arjun asks about the blood donation camp. Hari says that Suraj donated blood. Arjun makes plans to find out the blood bank where the blood could be stored. Tells the mother that he will do all he can to get the money.

Ranjan calls Nambi – info about Shilpa. She has a mentally challenged brother stashed away in an ashram in Pollachi. Nambi asks Ranjan to collect all possible signatures. Nambi asks Madhu to divert all the calls of Ram to his room. Also Shilpa's calls. Asks Madhu to contact the hand writing expert. Shilpa calls and Madhu connects her to Nambi. Shilpa blasts thinking that it is Ram on the other side. Does the usual threatening and Nambi coolly listens – finally says that it is not Ram and says that he wants to meet her. Shilpa says that she wants only Ram "no one else " Nambi asks "Pollachi….Ashram…Divyanad….remember?? We can discuss in detail when we meet " Shilpa agrees to meet him. Keshu Bhai case. Judge asks defense counsel about the final submission. He says that a senior advocate will do the honors. PP has a sly laugh . Nambi meets Shilpa – puttu puttu vaikkaraar. Shilpa obviously cheated her brother and got all the properties of her father – forgery… all criminal activities… hmm, intha amma bale killadi thaan !!! To cut a long story short, Nambi says that he will not expose her if she just leaves India and goes to Australia. "You do not have to listen to me, you can take your decision..but if you stay here..you will face the consequences . I have no axe to grind. I am just a well wisher. Your leaving EVERY ONE behind is THE right choice. I will take care of your brother. Here is the ticket…." Shilpa picks the ticket ..appa, intha galatta is over..

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday  5 / 10 / 12 Episode No 41

Ram is in his cabin - looks all in. Must be worried about a call from his darling Shilpa 😉. Nambi comes in and chats. Looks at a restless Ram and tells him that the pest is gone " No more anbu thOllai from Shilpa. Just concentrate on your work " Ram visibly relaxes , does not bother to thank but says that a new Ram Mohan is born. Arjun is very happy. Suraj case - court has ordered a DNA test - he tells Suraj's mom that the result will be in their favor "will take 2 months but you will get the money " The lady cries that she lost her son and on top of that has to fight for his money . Arjun pacifies her.

Mani is talking to some one. A friend comes - both catch up - nalla mOkkai pOdare mani nee 😉 - finally Mani asks his friend to come to his office - " I will give you a job " Dinesh is in his office. Sundaram walks in - Tells Dinesh that he was taking a walk " was near your office ...saw the light..was wondering as to why you are working so late " Tells Dinesh that he needs to spend more time with Neha now "case final stage le irukku..so.." Sundaram gets a call from Nambi . Nambi says that he and Gayathri are coming from a reception "we have to meet you asap " Sundaram requests Dinesh "they are close by...can we use your office?" Dinesh gladly agrees .

Two new characters are introduced . A lady called Indra comes to her old office . Indra lost her husband Arvind and so for nearly 3 years she was depressed " I need to gather myself and so thought of seeing old friends ..and I am going to reopen the Rana case " Her friend is very happy . She says that she is planning to get some NGO s together " I need a law group backing. A friend of mine will help too " Indra promises to keep in touch .

Sundaram, Gayathri and Nambi - in Dinesh's office. Gayathri says that there are 3 important points in Keshu Bhai's case " 1. PP expected Neha to support prosecution but now she is totally against. So, Janardhan is very angry . " Nambi says that PP may blabber in anger. Sundaram says that is exactly what he wants. 2. is reexamining the doctor who did the autopsy. Sundaram says that they should bring in the doctor "not just him, we should bring in the doctor who prescribed the sleeping tablets for Velu " 3. PP may re examine Neha "what if she blabbers?" Sundaram says that they should divert PP's attention . Both Gayathri and Nambi tell Sundaram that they have gathered some records of previous cases - similar ones . Sundaram says that they can expect a great drama in the court.

Kothandam is happily singing - Rahul comes - Kothandam brags. Rahul has a smug smile and says that he needs to learn a lot from Kothandam. Indra is walking- suddenly sees Arjun and Mani standing near a car and talking. They do not see her. She stops for a moment and turns the other way

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Friday 2 / 10 / 12 Episode No 42

Indra meets Kumar who says that he has some one in mind. Asks Indra to collect all the details " I will talk to them first and then get back to you" Indra agrees. Arjun's office. Mani brings in his friend and semai ya alakkaraar😉 - as if he owns the firm . Sharadha kku suru suru -  tries to intervene and says that her friend Padma will be the receptionist. Mani ignores her and tells his friend that he does not sit inside the cabin as he needs to keep direct contact with the office and his clients, Tells him to connect all important cases to either him or Arjun "thenga moodi cases to Sharadha, ok?" Sharadha can not stand this alambal -  was fun to watch her fretting and unable to do anything !!

Court -  finally Sundaram makes an appearance for Keshu Bhai. Asks for an adjournment as there is more to unearth. PP vehemently opposes and as expected blabbers. Sundaram was waiting only for such an outburst and so objects to PP's unrelated similes  " let us talk stuff related to law, say what?" Judge sustains the objection and asks the PP to stick to case related arguments. Sundaram says that in this case a lot of re - examinations are expected.  Quotes a few cases where adjournment has been granted . Finally the judge grants adjournment -  much to the chagrin of the PP .

Mani and Arjun are walking -  court corridor . Mani tries to pacify Arjun and wants him to talk to Sharadha. Arjun says that he would not have bothered if Sharadha had insulted him " she insulted Daya who helps us a lot . Let us talk about some thing else, ok?' Looks like Arjun is not likely to relent any soon !! Kumar meets Arjun and tells him about Indra's case -  he does not mention any name and tells Arjun that he is meeting the clients " I will give you the details of the case after that. " Both Mani and Arjun ask Kumar to be careful about the union guys "that Parthiban is a known rowdy, take care " Kumar again asks Arjun " are you definitely in?" Arjun confirms and wonders why Kumar is so suspicious. Mani says that Arjun left him in the lurch in the bar council election  "that must be the reason "

Sundartam's office -  Nambi and Sundaram are having a cuppa and general talk about his kids. Nambi says that Ram is changed  " now that Shilpa is off his back , he is relieved "  Nambi gets a call from a crime branch guy "need to talk to you about a case "  Nambi asks him to come any time . Ram comes in, looks all in and says that Shilpa is dead  "was found dead in her apartment , police informed "  Now all the three pale  visibly

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 8 / 10 / 12 Episode No 43

An upset Ram is sitting. Sundaram comes and goes around Ram as if he is an exhibition article. After a looonngg time starts a conversation. Tells Ram that he need not worry about Shilpa's death. Ram says that Sundaram's reputation is at stake. Sundaram says that his reputation was built solely by him "no one can take that away from me. It was Shilpa who came to you. From now on, I will handle this issue. You just relax. Only thing is that you must love Anjali like how you love me. Life will be great, ok? ' Not sure if Ram is convinced . Court - Sundaram is questioning Velu's friend. Asks him about his friendship with Velu. Durai says that he and Velu have known each other from an early age " we always talked about everything - good and bad. Of late Velu was very depressed. . Told me that he could not sleep with out the use of sleeping tablets" Sundaram harps on that point and establishes that Velu was in using sleeping tablets. PP is puzzled but can not fathom the direction of the arguments.

The doctor who did the post morteum is on the stand next. Sundaram again establishes that there were no visible injuries on the body. He also makes sure that Velu was not man handled forcibly. Goes on to ask about the visceral examination . The doctor says that there was some chemical substance which induces sleep. Sundaram wants to know if there was a trace or the chemical was in abundance. The doctor is at a loss - Sundaram bombards him a bit and finally concludes that the possibility of abundant chemical can not be ruled out. PP seethes. Mani and Murali - Murali has got a job in a BPO - Mani teases him about getting scolded by foreigners - Murali is made to tear off the appointment letter - ada kirukka , did you pawn your brain??

Sundaram puts the doctor who prescribed the sleeping dose to Velu. Extracts from the doctor that his prescription is genuine and the medical shop does not misuse his name. He also says that overdose of that medicine can have plenty of side effects " the user may not know what he is doing!!" This line of examination is Greek and Latin to PP. Ashwin is sitting behind his dad and hands over documents as and when asked.

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday  9 /10 / 12  Episode No 44

Indra with her friend Saira - Indra tells her that she is going to the court after 3 years "do not know what to expect. The case papers could be missing " Saira says that the possibility can not be ruled out and extends all possible help. Indra leaves her daughter with Saira and leaves for the court. Arjun's office. Sharadha and Mani are fighting again over the receptionist post. Sharadha says that only a lady in the reception will be able to empathize with the client . Mani puts forth his side that only men will stay over time - Sharadha tells Murali that his job is not there - "my friend Padma is already appointed , I told you not to believe Mani" - Padma walks in - Mani kku jOllu apdiye rain mathiri vadiyarathu - he sees that Padma is a pretty young lady - apdiye drops Murali as a hot potato - Murali curses Mani and walks out.

Court - Sundaram is asked to give his final summation. he first ridicules PP that the prosecution has built a tower of fantasy . Talks about the 5 points 1. Motive : Keshu was angry that his daughter Neha married an auto driver and so he killed Velu. 2. Circumstantial evidence : The last person Velu met before his death was Keshu Bhai 3. FIR report - Neha has complained that her dad only killed Velu. She went to the police station and made them arrest her dad - daughter complaining about her dad can not be ignored 4. Post morteum report - is not complete. 5. direct evidence -some one told the police that  Keshu Bhai said that he wants Velu dead "ivan yuirOda irukkarathu than problem " Hearsay and the police calls it direct evidence

Sundaram breaks all the five points methodically 1. Anger : A father can get angry with his daughter for various reasons - for not studying well, for not dressing up properly - so anger can not be a strong motive. 2.circumstantial evidence - just because the victim met Keshu Bhai before his death does not hold water - there are 3 lacunae in this Lacuna No 1 : Distance. Keshu's office is 15 kms away from where Velu's body was found - how did Keshu move the body from his office? by himself? - this is a big lacuna. ... Indra calls her friend and says that the case details are missing - "looks like I have to file a PIL(Public Interest Litigation )  and get an order " As she is talking Arjun comes out and dashes against Indra. She drops her papers, Arjun apologizes and picks the papers...Indra also picks...Arjun finds her mobile and gives it to her...looks at her and he is shocked...Indra also sees him, snatches her mobile and moves off..leaving her papers behind...Arjun is still in shock...

Freeze
rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday 10/ 10 / 12 Episode No 45

Sundaram continues his argument - "Lacuna  No 2  - Velu met Keshu at 6 pm the previous day and the time of death is given as 6 am - next day . So, what did Velu do in that 12 hours? Absolutely no explanation !!! Lacuna 3 - Keshu Bhai is 62 years old - almost double the age of Velu. A weak , old Keshu Bhai man handling an young strong Velu? So, circumstantial evidence is zero. Now coming to the third point , the post morteum report - a very flimsy one. The report says that it is a death but the PP believes that it is a murder. There is no basis for this assumption. So, this point is invalid. Point No 4 - Neha's complaint - she has refuted it here ..herself. PP and police are not able to establish Neha's complaint. In fact PP called neha as a hostile witness. The final point, Keshu Bhai's statement - that he wants Velu out of his life. PP calls it anger and that is the motive !! People get angry for so many reasons - a father gets angry when his children do mistakes, we get angry when the power fails...so do we kill the Government? And that too it is just a hearsay. The prosecution should have brought in that employee who overheard Keshu Bhai's statement. The reason they gave for not bringing him in to the court is security. Fine, they could have taken him to a magistrate and legally recorded his statement??!!! So, all these points do not hold any water. " PP moonjile Ee yerumbu Onnum Aadalai - Ashwin is proud of his father - admiration pOngi vazghiyarathu 😉

Sundaram goes on to defend Keshu " On the other hand, defense has solid points to prove that Keshu is not the murderer. 1. Velu's friend Samy told us clearly that Velu was stressed and he used sleeping tablets . 2. Dr.Amerendran, who prescribed those tablets to Velu clearly told us that he prescribes this tablet only to people who are under great stress. He also told us that when the tablet is used in excess any thing can happen. The person will lose all his senses and can do any thing. 3. Chemical in the viscera - the doctor who did the post morteum confirmed that the chemical was present. When I asked the doctor about the amount of that chemical, he agreed that it could have been in excess . So, the defense concludes  Velu was stressed and so used sleeping medication. So, this is either a suicide or a natural death. Velu , in his confusion could have committed suicide or accidental use of excessive medication could have resulted in natural death. So, I request you to acquit Keshu Bhai, thank you your honor "

Gayathri calls Arjun who is in the middle of a road - Arjun calls her back. Some small relief from the serious drama in the court. Gayathri talks about Keshu's case and Arjun asks " so who convinced Neha? You or Sundaram sir?" Gayathri gets angry and says "nakkala pesathey " Arjun says that it is cinematic that a rich girl marries  a poor guy. Gayathri says that Neha is very young and Arjun quips " isn't she 18 years old ?" Gayathri says that Arjun is in a nasty mood and diverts the conversation " so, if I decide to love a poor guy...athu thappu nnu sOlriya?" Arjun is taken aback and Gayathri laughs " Don't worry, I know for sure that I can not get a driver whom I would love to marry " Arjun says "Ohhh driver aa ??" Gayathri laughs again and disconnects. Court - the judge acquits keshu - the family is happy - thanking padalam, shaking hands...

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Thursday 11 / 10 / 12 Episode No 46

Coffee shop – Gayathri and Arjun. Gayathri says that she would like to unwind a bit "how about a movie?" Arjun wants to know if she wants to go alone with him. Gayathri says that she would love to have Mani and Sharadha along "Mani, for once says that he is very busy and Sharadha says that only you should decide !! So, what is the problem between you and her ?" Arjun says that it is just a misunderstanding. Gayathri says that Sharadha is not the fighting kind "what did you do?" Arjun is evasive and diverts the topic – "so what about your auto boy friend?? You should go along with him !!! " Gayathri laughs .."mm pOlam thaan.." – and finally asks Arjun to iron out the issue with Sharadha "then we will all go "

Arjun promptly makes up with Sharadha (hmm, Mani karadiya kathinaan pesunga da nnu, appO kekkalai, Gayathri sOnna Odane??!! Hmm, Roja sings " Kathalin deepam Ondru Yetrinen en nenjil ")  Sharadha once again says that she made a mistake by talking like that to Daya "I will apologize once again " Arjun says that he knows Daya and so not much worried about her "It is you I am worried about . You are smart , intelligent, have a social conscience , ellam Ok, but your way of expressing your opinion is kind of jinxed , you need to know how it will affect the other person " – well, the sandai is over, thanks to Gayathri.

Ashwin is waiting outside a theatre – Nivedha kooda cinema plan – vanthuttar, namba Mani – well, he almost managed to rip Ashwin off the tickets but manages to make Ashwin give him a treat for his engagement. Mani is back in the office – gives a lecture about girls and the way they speak Tamizh – comes to know that Arjun and Sharadha have squared out their difference. Arjun asks about Kumar "did he call? He is not picking up my calls !!" Sharadha promises to call Kumar.

Kumar meets Sharadha in the court and tells her that he wanted Arjun's help in an old NGO case "had a meeting with them, a lawyer known as Indra and the moment I mentioned Arjun's name she vetoed the suggestion. I feel bad to tell Arjun " Sharadha promises to inform Arjun. Nambi and Gayathri  are in the coffee shop . Nambi is surprised "so what is so important that you can not discuss at our  office  ?" Gayathri says that she does not feel comfortable about Keshu's case "do you think that the judgement is right? Keshu is not guilty ?" Nambi gives a very evasive reply "my opinion does not count – the court says that he is innocent and so he is " Gayathri tells him that he has not answered directly . Nambi says " 3 years back some one else said the same thing. An office has its own rules and regulations. If one does not want to comply, then they can quit , no one can force any one !! " Gayathri has a knowing smile " I understand "

Sharadha tells Arjun about meeting Kumar "the old Rana case Arjun and Indra is not keen about having you in the group " Arjun feels bad " She would have expected me to be more honest . But not my fault, I did not know that Ram Mohan planned every thing that way and I was the victim.Wish I could talk to Indra and make her understand " Sharadha says that she will meet Indra "she has nothing against me. I can explain "

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail

Friday  12 / 10 / 12 Episode No 47

Sharadha meets Indra – makes some small talk and slowly says that Arjun talks a lot about her " he has been wanting to see you " Indra is quiet for a minute and then says that Arjun has helped her enough and asks Sharadha to talk about some thing else. Indra goes for a flash back – she shouts at Arjun saying that he cheated her " I lost my hubby, are you happy now? I do not want to see your face ever again. If you really want to do a favour, do not see me until I die "

Well, here is how the story goes – Indra and her hubby are running a NGO called Velicham .  Few villagers come with a case. Rana Industries, a dyeing factory is spoiling the river water. Indra says that they will take this case as a Public Interest Litigation. The Rana Industries guys go to Sundaram Associates to defend. Ram is dealing the case. Ram learns about Indra and asks Arjun to talk to her – Arjun and Sharadha work for Sundaram Associates . Ram asks Sharadha to keep away from the case.

Coffee shop – Sharadha, Arjun and Gayathri  are having a cuppa. Gayathri wonders as to why Ram asked Sharadha to keep away from the case. Arjun says that Indra was their prof. and Ram had a feud with her. Sundaram did some influencing stuff and Indra resigned. Gayathri wonders " Ram athanai periya rowdy aa??"  

Court – Indra's hubby Arvind is appearing for the villagers. Says that the river is full of harmful chemicals " the village has no drinking water. Children get sick often. This factory does not comply with the rules of Pollution Control . Rana Industries is not ready to alleviate the fears of the villagers" Arvind submits supporting documents to the judges and they order that Rana Industries should answer within five days . Nambi is sitting in his cabin. Arjun comes in and thanks him. Nambi says that he never did any special favours " You are where you are only because  of your capacity and hard work " Arjun once again quietly thanks and leaves. Nambi is puzzled

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 16/ 10 / 12 Episode No 48

Nambi, Gayathri and Sharadha - with actor Jagan. We are still in flash back mode. Jagan is in a contract with a producer called Rajarajan for 3 years. Jagan says that he has 4 hit films and his market value has grown by leaps and bounds "now , he still wants me to work for some pittance !!! What happens to my reputation in the industry?" Nambi introduces Sharadha and Gayathri as his assistants for the case "unga fans ellartum " Sharadha quotes his punch dialog and Jagan is maha thrilled.

Court  corridor - Arjun meets Indra and her hubby Arvind - tells them that Sundaram Associates is appearing for Rana Industries. Indra says that they have a few more NGO s joining them in this PIL and there is no chance for any compromise. Refuses to give any further info "yuddham le enemy kitte ella strategy pathi sOlla koodathu " Arjun smiles and leaves. Arjun meets Ram and tells him that Indra and Co are not ready for any compromise. Ram tells him that the NGO s have taken a big bribe from some foreign sources "so, they want to see this industry closed. Probe on that, ok? And what more is in our favor?" Arjun says that the factory has not implemented any pollution control methods "ellam just in paper . And, if this closes, many people in that village will be jobless " Ram says that the law needs only papers .Just then Arvind calls Arjun and tells him that the villagers and NGO s are planning to stage a protest in front of the factory. Arjun promptly informs Ram.

Gayathri and Sharadha are sitting in the coffee shop. Mani comes. Obviously Mani works for some one called Sigamani. As usual semai reel vidaraar - not knowing that Jagan is the client of Sundaram Associates , reel reel aa sutharaar. Both Gayathri and Sharadha have a hearty laugh . Bill ai Mani thalai le kattittu both scoot the arena. Arjun comes to the same place to meet a client. Mani tries to milk Arjun but in vain 😉

Ram meets the owner of Rana Industries who has come with his GM. Owner reels off - quoting big names like PM, Minister etc., and talks as if his family does a favor to the country. Ram says that they should not have allowed the issue to come this far "any political moves?" Owner says that the politicians do not want to be involved as this has become a public interest litigation issue. Ram says that only political interference will help "I will take care of that "

Freeze