Dharmayuddham Archives Nov 12

Posted: 11 years ago

Thursday 1 / 11 / 12 Episode No 56

Court -  a morose Ram and a livid Srinivasan. Srinivasan says that Ram should have been more careful as  the case got  reopened after 3 years "Arjun, Indra and Sharadha have proved that they are smarter than you !! You were not well prepared " Ram is livid now but helpless. Sundaram's office. Ashwin comes to meet Nambi. Nambi wants to know about Ram's involvement in the wedding preps. Ashwin says that Ram is upset because of Shilpa's case and Rana case. "anyway, Gayathri and amma are helping " Nambi says that loosing a case is no big deal " If one gets upset for such things then it just means that he has not understood the profession . Elder bro must be involved in the wedding of an younger bro !! Please do talk to him. If he involves himself, he will also have some stress relief " Ashwin promises to talk to Ram.

Sharadha tells Indra that one reporter by name Raja wants to see her "but he is so scared of you !" Indra says that the same reporter did an interview 3 years back  "but he wrote some thing totally opposite to what I said . Called him and gave him a dressing down then. That must be the reason " Indra asks about Arjun and Sharadha says that he has gone out to meet some client -  another thenga moodi case. Indra says that the firm needs money as well. "If he is like that, why don't you take cases which pay well?" Indra says that when she sees Sharadha and Arjun she recalls the days she worked with Arvind "looks like you carry a torch for Arjun?" Sharadha blushes -  Indra makes sure that Sharadha loves Arjun.

Coffee shop -  Gayathri and Arjun. Gayathri says that she wanted to meet Indra and Arjun invites her to come to his office. Gayathri says that she might come and never leave. Arjun is very happy to hear that. Gayathri talks about Ram and says that he is upset about loosing the Rana case. Arjun says that Indra got justice and the villagers get clean water. Talk turns to Ashwin's wedding and Gayathri says that all their college friends will be there " only you won't come and I will miss you " Arjun says that if he comes Ram and Sundaram will be angry "but for your wedding, I will be there . I think---- . 90 %.. I will be there" Gayathri smiles.

Ashwin and Nivedha -  kadalai session. Nivedha asks about his family. Ashwin talks about his dad, Ram, Gayathri and amma."Ram is very intelligent..unlike me " Nivedha says that she likes him as he is (Oh, my dear you struck gold. He is a sweet, genuine guy ) The police inspector is in Ram's office. Ram is slightly irritated "what more do you want to know? I have told you everything " Nambi enters and asks "May I join the interrogation ?" The inspector says that he is not there for any inquiry "just that I am clueless in this case. Trying to see if I can get some lead" Nambi says that he has some points " In the course of an investigation, I chanced getting some info about this Shilpa " Tells the inspector about how she cheated her dad and bro. Gives the details also. Inspector is happy -  leaves saying that now he has some hold. Nambi tells Ram that he will not be disturbed again by the police. Ram thanks him.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Friday 2 / 11 / 12 Episode No 57

Sharadha comes in late -  Mani and Indra are waiting.  Indra asks about the reason and Sharadha says that she was with Arjun for a case 'thought I will come with him but he went elsewhere " Mani says that he knew about Arjun not coming back to office. Usual tick tock happens -  Mani says " you wait for Arjun but that side shows no response !! " Indra says that they both will sort out their problems. Well, where did Arjun go? Of course to meet Gayathri who actually called him. Arjun asks "so, why this sudden call? Any thing special?" Gayathri says that seeing her itself is special -  both blush a bit and Gayathri says that she spelt out Arjun's dialog. Well, Gayathri has asked Ashwin and Nivedha to join them as Arjun won't come for the wedding. Arjun tells Nivedha that Ashwin is a samathu payyan . Ashwin retorts "but all the girls were busy running behind you only ?!" Gayathri laughs - Arjun asks Ashwin "yen pa ipdi maatti vidare?"  Arjun tells Ashwin that it is good that Nivedha is not a lawyer "otherwise veet le yum case, IPC ..sutha bore " Gayathri immediately quips "so, wedding kku apram unakku kashtam nnu solriya?" (Now it is obvious that these two are the love birds . Poor Sharadha ) Looks like Ashwin knows about Gayathri and Arjun. The foursome have a nice chat.

Mani comes in to the office and claims that he is the most responsible person in the office "all the lights are on . You came up the stairs and did not bother to switch them off " Sharadha wants to know as to why he always picks up a fight with her  " Like a LKG boy " As the fight goes on Sharadha  gets a call . Finishes talking about some case and tells Mani that it is a plum case "Ramalingam paper mills auditor called. They want me to take their case " Ram and Ashwin are outside the court. Ashwin talks to ram very nicely and tells him that he should be happy. Brothers exchange pleasantries and Ram smiles. Ram asks Ashwin to come in his car "let our office guys pick yours " Both happily leave together.

Gayathri calls Sharadha to discuss about a case. Obviously these two are pitted against each other. Sharadha represents Ramalingam and Gayathri represents the opposite side -  Shanmugam. Gayathri says that when she saw Sharadha's name in the notice , she wanted to have a chat. Gayathri says that Ramalingam and Shanmugam are cousins "all was smooth when they were alive. The problem started when the sons took over. The ladies of the family want a compromise. Can you talk to the other side?" Sharadha says that the contract signed by Shanmugam side is forged " contract is done in fake stamp paper " Gayathri says that she did not know about that. Sharadha says that she will try for a compromise. Both talk about Arjun.

Mani and Indra -  Indra talks about cell phone towers and their negative impact on the environment. As mani takes the book and leaves, Indra asks Sharadha "do you want to talk to Arjun alone?" Sharadha says that she never gets a chance. Indra decides to play cupid - tells Sharadha that she will create an opportunity. Sharadha blushes .

Freeze

Monday Episode No 58   5 / 11 / 12

Gayathri at work. Mohan , her client comes "wanted to see me?" Gayathri says that he made the contract in fake stamp paper "not just that, you did not voluntarily inform me !! " Mohan says that it was just an accident " my office guys bought from some stamp vendor who cheated them " Gayathri says that she might believe this but the court would never buy this story . Arjun's office -  Indra decides to keep her promise -  wants to create some private time for Sharadha and Arjun. Tells Mani that Padma was looking for him " she wanted to have lunch with you !! " Mani drools -  dey pOrum da jOllu -  as usual has no money on him. Indra gives him some money and sends him out. Tells Sharadha that she has almost half a day to speak to Arjun " do not let this opportunity slip by, ok? -  Leaves after Sharadha thanks her.

Sharadha goes to Arjun's cabin and is jittery. Arjun has a book in hand and asks her in. Talk turns to her marriage and Arjun asks her "why can't you marry some one from out batch who is also a friend ? Do you have any one in mind ?" Sharadha hesitantly says "yes " Arjun goes on " I am your friend and a well wisher. Known you for a while 'Why can't we marry?? I am sure your mother will be ok with it..when you are ready, may be?" Sharadha is all excited - butterflies in her eyes- .. hold on folks, Sharadha dreams standing on the threshold of Arjun's cabin - what actually happens is  -  Arjun calls her in - asks about going home - . And then his mobile rings  - some important call and he goes out. Sharadha is lost.

Sharadha is alone in the office. One man comes and introduces himself as Arjun's school teacher. Says that he came for some issue and that issue ended up needing a lawyer. "tried calling Arjun but he is not picking up the phone " Sharadha says that Arjun is in the court and can not pick up his phone "he will be back here by 2 pm. Can you wait?" Teacher says that he has to go back to Madurai -  "already 2 days are over and I need to go back. Booked by 1.30 bus . Please tell Arjun and ask him to call me?" Sharadha agrees and Mani walks in  -  does his usual bhandha -  the teacher is all smiles and politely says that he is happy to see this group working with Arjun. After he leaves, Shardha shouts at Mani -  as if he ever cares !!

Ram at work -  the police inspector is back to see him. Ram is annoyed but entertains the inspector. The inspector says that they have the culprit in Shilpa murder case. "Thanks to the lead given by Nambi sir, we nabbed the culprit. Pollachi issue is the reason for the murder. We have not even informed the press. First wanted to inform you and thank you for all the co-operation "  -  leaves. Ram has a satisfied smile (Roja still feels that this guy did some thagidu thattham in this murder !! )

Freeze

Tuesday 6 / 11 / 12 Episode No 59

D day today Arjun could have done better !!!

Starts at Sundaram's office. Rahul and Ko are looking after the decorations -  Office is getting decorated for Ashwin's wedding.  Gayathri comes and Ko asks her " next week wedding, why do you still come to work?" Gayathri says that it is Ashwin who is getting married. Nambi comes and says that they will have two days off for the wedding -  "no need to come. Kothandam, if there is some kind of emergency , you come to work, ok? " Ko is crest fallen and Rahul has a sly smile. Nambi goes on "and Rahul, you can come in and assist Ko " Now Ko has the last laugh. Ram comes and sees them laughing -  raises an eyebrow and Ko says that they were looking after the decorations. Ram quips " other than court work, you are adept at everything " Rahul laughs after Ram leaves and Ko accepts "you win this round "

Arjun's office  - as usual Mani mOkkai pOdaraar -  tells Sharadha "ice cream vaangina Odane sappidanum, kovilukku pOna first round le you must break the coconut "  - enga ppa , Mani chellam da nee  - finally Sharadha  understands that Mani wants her to talk to Arjun. Mani asks her to come to the coffee shop "Arjun will be there, ok?"  Ashwin and Nivedha  - Nivedha wants to know as to why Arjun won't attend the wedding.  Ashwin tells her about how Arjun left their firm "from then on my dad is angry with Arjun . He is a good friend for me and I will miss him in the wedding " Nivedha says that both Arjun and Gayathri are more than just friends . Ashwin says that they both are together from the college days " it is their life and they know how to handle that, let us talk about ourselves, ok? " (Ashwin , nee gentle man da , no wonder Roja likes you😉 ) Arjun's teacher comes to meet Arjun. After the initial " I am so proud of you, you are doing great work "stuff he talks about his student Vijaylakshmi.  That girl is good in sports and was promised a college seat and scholarship " she comes from a village and has some boyish features. But she feels that she is completely a girl. When she came to Madras for the interview, they refused the seat and scholarship saying that there is some ambiguity about her gender. Do you understand the situation?" Arjun says that he gets the picture and says that it is very difficult to win such cases. "however, can I meet Viji? I can then approach this with more confidence" Teacher agrees to bring that girl.

Coffee shop. Mani and Arjun are there and Mani wants some thing to eat. Arjun asks him to order ' just then Sharadha enters. Mani picks up his mobile and asks some one to wait " I will be there in 5 mins, ok?" Arjun is surprised that Mani's mobile did not ring and Mani says that it was in silent mode  -  before leaving wishes Sharadha all the best. Time for coming out clean. Arjun is concentrating on the menu card and asks "you wanted to say some thing? Out with it " Sharadha says that she has been wanting to talk about this "my mom is bugging me to get married. How can I marry an unknown person? When I say no to marriage, she thinks that I am in love with some one. So, I am planning to tell her that I love you" Arjun is shocked  -  opens and closes his mouth as a fish which just jumped out of water  -  but Sharadha is oblivious to his expression , she does not see his face. Goes on to say that there is no need for an immediate marriage " I do know that we have to build a nice practice. Once I tell her this, she will keep quiet.." ( seriously now this girl irritates me  - she talks as if the other side can never so no !! ) Arjun is at a loss for words and indicates that it is a no no. Sharadha becomes defensive and asks if he does not like her "You said that I am special and you care a lot for me. You pointed out my minuses and I am a changed person now " Finally Arjun manages to say that there is some one else " me and Gayathri - .thought you knew??!! I am sorry.."  Sharadha can not accept that some one can reject her - .leaves the arena  - .Arjun is still in shock.

Freeze

Wednesday 7 / 11 / 12 Episode No 60

Sundaram's office . Nambi is at his desk. He gets a call from a college mate, Rajagopalan who is touching base after a long time. Rajagopalan says that he is retired now and is back in Madras -  " a few of us are planning to start a law journal. We want you to be in the advisory committee. Nambi says that he is busy with work "Sundaram is away most of the time and I have to hold forte. Can not do any justice. You guys go ahead" Rajagopalan refuses to take no for  an answer. Nambi invites him for lunch on Sunday.

Arjun's office. Indra and Sharadha are talking. Indra apologizes for making Sharadha approach Arjun. She says that she did not know about Arjun and Gayathri. Sharadha says that the fault is not Indra's -  " I just assumed that  Arjun reciprocated my feelings. How can I face him? I better leave this firm " Indra says that there is nothing wrong in speaking one's mind " Arjun will understand. Love is just a part of life and you are not some school girl. Concentrate on your work and be happy " Sharadha talks about the Ramalingam Paper Mills case. " Gayathri is pitted against me , wonder how Arjun will look at it "  Sundaram's office -  Ko and Rahul are waiting for some client from the morning and the client is expected only in the afternoon. Ko sulks that by now Ashwin's marriage would be over .

Indra is pensive. Mani comes and complains about Padma not liking his choice of outing. Indra says that she is feeling bad that she made Sharadha talk to Arjun. Mani says "sooner the better. At least now she knows where she stands. She will be fine madam. Why don't you do some thing and make Padma fall for me? " Ramalingam  mill owner Karthik comes to meet Sharadha. Sharadha says that Mohan wants an out of court settlement. " He is your cousin and why don't  you work out a compromise? Karthik says that Mohan is purposely doing this " Had I bought the materials from some one else, I would have produced the goods !! Until my uncle was alive, I had no problem." Sharadha says that using a fake stamp paper is a criminal offense "You will lose the relationship totally " Karthik says that he wants the wrong doer punished and leaves. Sharadha is very upset.

Teacher Sokkanathan  meets Arjun and tells him that Vijayalakshmi  is very scared to meet any one. " Looks like they  mistreated her in the interview. She has to prove that she is a girl " Arjun says that he will call and talk to her.  Ram at work. Gets a call from Dheena -  the guy who helps Ram in all shady deals ( this guy murdered Shilpa for Ram ?? Because once before Ram said that he will never entertain his calls or help him !! ) Dheena says that one of his boys is caught in Pallavaram station for attempt to murder case "pls. help " Ram promises to bail him out first.

Mani and Sharadha -  time for a heart to heart talk. Mani wants to know if she is still upset. Sharadha says that she is embarrassed "may be I should leave the firm?" Mani says that he was in love with a college mate called Revathy " two years ava pinnadiye suthinen, one fine day she tied a rakhi and also gave the wedding invitation.  I was going around like a Devadoss for two months.  Now I do not even think about her. In fact I had a doubt about Gayathri and Arjun but could not tell you as I thought that you will be upset " Sharadha chides him for not informing her " at least I would have saved myself this embarrassment . I am so confused. I should leave this firm, may be?" Mani says that she should never take any decision when she is confused . Sharadha says that she is worried about Ramalingam case "what if Arjun thinks that I am spiting Gayathri?" Mani says that Arjun will understand  "also, you will definitely loose this case " Sharadha smiles -  it is nice to see the friendship between these two -  very refreshing

Freeze

Thursday 8 / 11 / 12 Episode No 61

Arjun talks to Vijayalakshmi -  He did it really well -  talks to her about the school, PT master, his nickname etc., and slowly tells her that she should meet him. The girl agrees.  Ram comes to the police station to meet Ramana, Dheena's brother. Police have filed the case as attempt to murder. Ram talks to Ramana and comes to know that the said bank officer has constructed a house in the land of a politician. " I told him nicely, used the politician's name - but he won't listen, summa rendu thattu - " Ram is categorical "thappu seyya theriyatta , thappu seyya koodathu "  -  then goes to the policeman and says that the case is not too strong. Police guy says that the bank officer is serious  " some thing happens to him, this will be a murder case " Looks like Ram already has a plan. Viji comes to Arjun's office with the master. Arjun peps her up and says that one day she will be in the Olympics. Then asks her to wait outside "need to talk to Chokka master " Viji goes out and sits in a chair  -  Sharadha's desk.

Sharadha comes  - looks like she is still off mood -  barks at the girl " I need that file, can I have that book?" Viji sweetly says that she will go and sit somewhere if she is a disturbance. Sharadha feels bad and strikes a conversation -  comes to understand that she has come with Chokka master. Introduces herself and Viji says that she knows about Sharadha "read about you in that school girl case " . Sharadha warms to that girl and tells her that when she was in school all asked her to take up sports " I missed that opportunity thinking that studies is the be all and end all in life. Only few get the opportunity to pursue what they want in life, all the best. " Sokka master comes , talks nicely to Sharadha, asks about Mani and leaves. There is an uneasy silence between Sharadha and Arjun.  Finally Arjun asks Sharadha  to come to his cabin when Mani comes.

Sundaram's office. As usual Ko is bragging to Rahul. Ashwin comes with Nivedha. Ko wonders " You are supposed to be flying to Singapore for your honeymoon ??!!"  Ashwin says that  he has some little work " and wanted to show Nivedha our office " Gayathri comes and laughs at Ashwin for coming to the office and Nivedha says "he said that he has a surprise for me and brought me here !!" Gayathri  says "poor Nivi " and goes for a client meeting. Ashwin takes Nivedha to his cabin.  Arjun's office  -  Mani, Sharadha , Indra and Arjun. Arjun talks about Viji's case and asks Sharadha  " you were talking to her, right, what do you think of her?"  Sharadha says that Viji comes across as an intelligent girl interested in sports  -  Arjun harps on that "girl "  -   "so , you think that she is a girl, right?"  The other three are slightly puzzled and Arjun explains  "that is the problem. This girl has been offered a scholarship but when she came to Madras, they ran a blood test and found that the testosterone levels are high. So, they refused to accept her as a girl and this scholarship is only for girls " Mani says that he has some friends who work in that field "will talk and find out details " Sharadha says that whatever is done they must take care of Viji's feelings and interests . Arjun appreciates her point and Sharadha looks more at ease.

Freeze

Friday  9 / 11 / 12 Episode No 62

Ashwin is in his cabin. Tells Nivedha that he will be done soon. Nivedha wants to help and Ashwin gives her some law book "can you note some law points?" Nivedha laughs and Ashwin asks "you guys have developed some soft ware for my kind of work?"  Nivedha says that she will go to a good advocate and sue him if he makes fun of her profession -  both laugh. Court. Gayathri is with her client Mohan . Mohan is scared and asks about the case becoming a criminal offense. Gayathri says that if the stamp paper issue comes out, it can become a criminal case "apram I can't save you " On the other side Sharadha is with her client Karthik. Karthik wants her to raise the stamp paper issue " I want Mohan punished" Sharadha is categorical "as your lawyer I have to give you the best advice. If the case becomes criminal, Mohan will be sent to the jail. But what is the use for you? You have lost a lot of money and you should be compensated, right?" Karthik agrees. Hearing of the case starts. Sharadha says that her client has an agreement with Mohan who should have supplied goods . "But the goods were not delivered  and my client incurred huge losses. Not just that, Mohan never informed as to why the goods are not delivered. The loss of my client should be compensated" . Judge asks Gayathri to put forth her arguments .Gayathri says that Mohan did not do it purposely. "The continuous power cuts and lorry strike were the reasons for this delay. My client would like to settle this amicably as Mohan and Karthik are close relatives. I would like you to send this case for arbitration, my Lord" Judge says that the case will be taken after a short recess.

The court starts after the recess.  Gayathri quietly asks Mohan to pray . Sharadha has had a talk with her client Karthik. She tells the judge that Karthik is not ready for any arbitration. "My client can not take the losses and so wishes to be compensated. I have already submitted the details" Gayathri says that she would like to once again state that Mohan did not do this on purpose "My client will abide by the court verdict " Judge says that both the parties are clear in their stand and so rules that Mohan will compensate the money within a month "failing which, Karthik can initiate legal action " Mohan thanks Gayathri for talking to Karthik's advocate "otherwise I will be counting kambis " Gayathri says that there are some formalities to be done "please do sign the papers and in future be very careful about such contracts. Don't just trust people blindly " Gayathri looks for Sharadha  -  who is not to be seen.

Coffee shop -  Indra and Sharadha . Sharadha says that she is not happy about winning this case " I could not face Gayathri " Indra says that it is a big favour that Mohan did not get arrested " you did what  you should. Do not worry about any thing else. Gayathri will understand " Sharadha calls Mani and tells him that she won the case. Mani is happy -  asks a lot of Q s. Indra gets the phone and tells him that Sharadha has a head ache "Please do the follow up and get the fees,ok?" Arjun's office. Arjun comes and Mani informs that Sharadha won the case . Arjun asks " Gayathri's client is safe?" Mani says that he got a fat penalty " but you are worried about Gayathri only?" Arjun does not say any thing.  Indra and Sharadha come in and Mani asks for a treat. Sharadha asks for a cuppa and a pain killer. Mani promises to get that and asks Sharadha to go and meet Arjun in his cabin "he wants to see you - congratulations, may be " . Sharadha goes in and sees an upset Arjun  - Arjun pounces on her ( hmmm so unlike this guy , always came across as a level headed guy !!)  "Why Sharadha, why did you do like this ?? All these years where was this vendetta? Suddenly you take revenge? Why do you  mix personal and professional issues? " Sharadha tries to say some thing but Arjun is in no mood to listen -  jumps some more " I wanted you to work out a compromise but you did not. I am really ashamed and embarrassed " -  storms out of the room , says a sorry to Indra and walks out. Indra goes in and supports a crying Sharadha . Mani  is uncomfortable -  tries to console Sharadha.

Freeze

Monday 12 / 11 / 12 Episode No 63

Starts with Arjun and Gayathri meeting in the coffee shop. Arjun starts with "I am sorry Gayathri "  Gayathri does not understand "why are you apologizing?" Arjun says that he told Sharadha to handle the case with care " so that both of you come out of this case with least trouble. Sharadha should have soft pedalled " Gayathri says that it is Sharadha who actually helped " From the beginning I knew that my side was weak. Sharadha negotiated with her client and saved my client from criminal charges. In fact, I have to thank Sharadha . " Arjun says that he mistook the situation. Gayathri is absolutely level headed  "we are all friends and we are in the same profession. Tomorrow it can be another case!! Another situation !!! I am surprised that you should react like this . Arjun, you are very special to me ..and Mani and Sharadha are also my frineds. " Arjun feels bad for his reaction.

Arjun's office. Sharadha is still crying. Indra says that she is surprised about Arjun 's reaction "did he call you?" Sharadha says no and Indra says that Gayathri called "she wanted to know if all is OK with Arjun and I was surprised. Then she said that Arjun looked kind of tired and so she was curious. She also asked about you. She wanted to thank you . I told her that you have a bad head ache. Call her and talk to her, ok?" Sharadha still looks very upset and Indra tells her that she did nothing wrong " I will talk to Arjun " Just then Arjun walks in  -  looks ashamed . Indra tries to walk out but Arjun asks her to stay " I shouted at Sharadha in front of you and it is only right that I apologize in front of you "  Indra says "you just did that " and walks out with Mani. Arjun looks at the floor and tells Sharadha that he just met Gayathri " I mistook the whole situation. Any body in your position would have taken revenge and I thought that you used the opportunity " Sharadha pounces back "do not mix your personal  affair with profession Arjun. I am really ashamed of you "  -  walks away and Arjun knows that he has been paid back by the same coin he doled out (and Roja was happy that Sharadha did not take it down lying , atta girl )

Hmm, Mani kadalai kku oru whole segment !!  Nalla kadalai pOdaraar Padma kitte ' avalum nalla thiruppi kudukkara  -  was fun to watch. Mani starts with a newspaper item which says that girls should marry young  - which goes on to Mani asking about Padma  " you belong to Madras? " Padma says that barring a few fishermen all others in Madras are a migrated lot. Mani admires her intelligence and goes on to ask  about movies. Padma says that her gang has to see a new movie on every Saturday . Mani wonders about a girls' gang which sees movies regularly and Padma vetoes such misconception "other than me all are boys in my gang " Mani kku ore pada pada "veet le Onnum sOlla maattangala?"  -  Padma is categorical " Yovv, ipdi sutharathi yaaranum veet le sOlvangalaa?"  -  SUTHAM, Mani is floored . Padma talks about her love affairs and how they broke  -  Mani vidu joot .

Ram's office. The politician has sent his envoy as Ram wanted to talk about Deena's bro. Ram wants the politician to help Dheena and the envoy says that they misused the politician's name  " so, annan help panna maattar. Not just that, unga mathiri periya manushanga  intha mathri Aalunga kooda sahavasam vaichukka koodathu "  Ram has a sly smile. Arjun's office. Sokka master and Viji are with him. Arjun asks about Viji's family and some more small talk. Peps her up once again and tells Sokka master that they should first talk to the people. "If that does not work, then we will go to the court . We will do some thing sir and Viji cheer up "

Freeze

Wednesday 14 / 11 / 12 Episode No 64

Ashwin and Nivedha in the coffee shop -  honeymoon over aa Ashwin?? Romba short trip aa??  -  Nivedha asks Ashwin about Ram " why does he not talk to your mom and Gayathri? " Ashwin says that Ram never appreciated his dad's second marriage "basically he does not talk much . Over and above that he can not consider Vasugi  amma as his mom "  Nivedha understands. Ashwin gets a call from his friend Gautham who is in some police station. Ashwin asks Nivedha to find her way hoime and leaves to bail out his friend.

Arjun's office.  Arjun is very disturbed and Mani observes that he has been like this ever since the Viji case started. Arjun says that Sokka master depends on him totally "and that Viji, it is her life and I have to do my best " Indra comes in with a doctor called Raghavan. She has brought him to help in Viji's case. The doctor explains that what Viji has is possibly Klinefelter's syndrome " normally women will have double X  chromosomes and men will have XY chromosomes. One in a hundred will end up having double X and a Y chromosome and this is called as Klinefelter syndrome. There are tests to confirm this. But I need to see this girl once" Arjun asks whether the doctor is ready to sign an affidavit and the doctor agrees. He also agrees to be a witness.

Sundaram's office -  Ko and Rahul mokkai  -  Ko talks about astrological predictions in magazines and says that all the zodiacal signs have a common factor " dressing down from boss " -  intha track bore , Ko intha office le enna panraaar? Oru vetti character !! Roja escapes from one mOkkai and ends up in another  -  Arjun office le Mani Padma kitte pOdara kadalai plus Mokkai . Padma returns the favour. To add some more mOkkai house owner Durairaj comes. He tells Padma to be careful with Mani and mani says the same thing about Durairaj to Padma. She just smiles  -  a smile which says "pOngada dey, unga rendu peraiyum enakku nalla theriyum "

Ashwin is with his friend Gautam -  Gautam obviously hit an old man with his car. The old man is admitted in the hospital. Ashwin tells the inspector that he will stand guarantee for Gautham.  " In case some thing happens to that old man, I will bring Gautham to you myself " Gautham gets out. Court corridor -  The politician's crony meets Ram and asks him about  bailing out Dheena's bro "we are the people who helped you to become the Bar Council Chairman  and you do not listen to what we say?" Ram says that Dheena has promised to keep quiet totally "unga thalaivar peru will not be mentioned again by him, enough?" Old man is not happy -  tells Ram that one day Dheena will cause trouble for Ram "that is when you will regret what you are doing now " -  leaves and Ram has his usual smile.

Freeze

Thursday 15 / 11 / 12 Episode No 65

Ashwin with his friend  Gautam  near the police station. The police have asked a mechanic to check Gautam's car.  The mechanic has checked the car and says that the car is in perfect shape. "It is either the driver's mistake or the old man fell in front of the car by mistake . Let me  give my report " Gautam is scared and Ashwin says that he will take care.  

Arjun along with Sokka master and Viji  meets the other side. Arjun tells Viji that she should believe that she is the best. " these people will never understand the effort you have put in and the pains you have gone through. So, do not get disheartened by what happens here. We can always go to the court " Well as luck would have it , the talks fail. The advocate on the other side, the same old Janardhan who says that Viji has been cheating everybody. Arjun says that Viji comes from a village and has no back up ( enna argument ithu Arjun? So weak ??!!)  As expected Jan says that for them only rules count.  "This scholarship is meant for girls and we are thinking of banning Viji from sports" Arjun says that he will see in the court. Another kadalai session between Padma and Mani.  Padma wants to become a lawyer and Mani promises to teach her everything.  " In six months you will be another Mani" Padma laughs (Hmm, Oru mani yai ulagam thangalai , ithile innum Oru mani ya?? Kizhinjuthu Krishnagiri )

Sundaram's office. Nambi enters and Ram has a sly smile -  tells Nambi that he has changed a lot . An unsuspecting Nambi asks "good or bad ?" Ram says that he does not know "athai neenga than sOllanum.  You left the office in all urgency to meet some one in the coffee shop ! Meeting some bigwig lawyers ??" Nambi perks up and knows that Ram is needling . he becomes serious and is categorical " Ram, no one, including Sundaram has the right to ask me about my activities . But, be rest assured, whatever I do , I will never flout any rules of this firm "  Ram smiles (deyy, periya ivana nee?? But for Nambi, you will be kambi counting !! Ungrateful  idiot ) Ashwin and Gautam again. FIR has been filed under section 338  -  an accident is made in to a big case . Ashwin protests and the inspector says that he could not do much "pressure from the public, please understand " Ashwin says that he will deal  with it in the court. Gautam is again worried and Ashwin says that the old man is ok "so, no sweat, I will take care of it "

Viji case is on . Jan argues . Tells the judge that Viji has been cheating all this while " At birth she is certified as a boy. Her testosterone level is high. How can she compete with other girls and win? We have submitted all the evidence. Arjun is actually wasting the time of this court. Our claim is that in future Viji should never be allowed to participate in sports " Viji and Sokka master are shattered. Arjun looks angry -  looks like he has a plan to deal with this.

Freeze