Dharmayuddham Archives Nov 12 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

Monday 19 / 11 /12  Episode No 67

Viji case is on. Dr.Raghavan is on stand. He says that Viji has Kline Felter's syndrome. " one in a thousand child is born with this syndrome. The gender can not be confirmed by a blood test. Need a chromosomal test which will determine the count and a firm decision can be made " PP gets up and asks " so, tell me, when she was born she had male or female sex organ ?" Dr says that the report show that she had a male sex organ . PP immediately jumps and says "so, her parents knew that she was a boy but presented to the world differently. She continued the faade and enjoyed all the benefits of a girl?" Doctor says that in such cases, the person concerned and her family decides the sex "they can choose the sex " . The judge calls for a recess . One Rajagopalan comes to meet Indra with a case . He says that a shopping mall and a club got in to their residential locality "from then on, our street has become a parking lot . Specially on holidays, the trouble is monumental. " Indra asks "that mall has no parking lots?" Rajagopalan says that the parking lot is not enough . "in the bargain, we are not able to move freely " Looks like another PIL is on its way. Viji is in the court corridor and asks for the rest room. She goes in to the Ladies' rest room and the judge who is handling her case sees this.

Arjun gives his final summation. Tells the judge about the Alumni of that Madurai school. Gives out the names of a District Collector, Foot ball player etc.,  and talks about Chokka master who has retired from services "all in the alumni talk about him and his dedication to the profession . A man of his calibre will not recommend for a person who does not deserve. Viji wants to achieve and the verdict of the court will decide her future, that is all your Honor " Court corridor. Durairaj Padma kitte semai kadalai. Padma talks in Telugu. Mani kku mookkile vErkkatha?? Prompt aa enters the arena  -  usual mokkai happens. PP gives his final summation " Viji may have ambitions but this scholarship is meant for a girl. When there is an ambiguity about the sex, how can the scholarship go to her? The same issue will arise even if she is sent to Olympics !! So, please rule that she can not play any more "

Arjun's office. Padma comes in with two men and a girl. Padma is close to them and Mani kku semai suru suru. Padma tells Mani that they are here for a legal consultation.  The case is that they all started a company to develop a special software. One of them left the start up saying that he got a plum job. But that guy gave the idea to the new company and they have developed a software. These guys have lost their work. Mani says that according to IPC idea can not be copy righted "if you have any specific codes, give them to me. We will compare with the soft ware and then can find a solution" Padma says that she will help in reading the codes. Court -  Arjun once again argues "according to our Indian Constitution, there is no definite ruling for the gender. Every one has a right to choose the gender they like. Viji has felt herself to be a complete girl. She just has a medical condition " To cut a long story short, the judge rules in favour of Viji  - orders the Sports Development Board to award the scholarship to Viji.

Freeze

Arjun's arguments were not convincing. Even if Viji gets the scholarship, this issue will crop up whenever she wins any event. The Olympic committee will not look at the syndrome presence. Like the PP rightly said, for sports, it is either male or female !!

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Tuesday 20 / 11 / 12 Episode No 68

They jump from one case to another. To make it easy for us to understand I am grouping the events.

Ashwin and his friend Gautam -  Gautam escapes with a fine of Rs.2500 as it was the old man who fell in front of his car.  The inspector comes to Ashwin and says that he was on their side in this case. Well, he gets some money  though he claims that he will use it for some hospital expense of the old man. Ashwin tells Gautham that the insurance  guys will try to bother him "call me when they come, ok?"

Arjun has still not made up with Sharadha. Asks Mani to help and Mani says that he can not be a swan just because he wears white "go and talk to her, you will be fine " Well Arjun goes and apologizes to Sharadha and Sharadha is magnanimous " you and Gayathri are my friends . I am only surprised about your surmise that I would take revenge.  Do I continue here?"  Arjun says that she is a great strength for him  "but if you have any personal reasons, then I will understand "  Sharadha says that she will be the happiest if he marries Gayathri  "had I known, about you and Gayathri, I would not have talked to you like that ". To cut a long story short, Arjun and Sharadha are back to being the good friends they were.

Mani takes up the case of Adithya, Padma's friend. Indra asks him to do a lot of reading about the subject before he approaches the company. Mani  takes this opportunity to control Padma "I will win this case for you and you do not be so close to Adithya, ok?" Padma laughs. Mani goes to the PRO of the IT company and explains the case. PRO says that even if he wants to entertain Mani , the issue is between Ashok and his friends "and Ashok is an individual. How can the company take responsibility ?" Mani says that the codes are similar and he can prove that Ashok sold his friends' idea. PRO says that the company chief will talk to Mani.

Rajagopalan meets Indra again who says that it will be a good idea to involve the media. "If the media take up this case, then the court will automatically probe " Rajagopalan says that they tried the media but nothing worked out. "The mall guys are rich and easily buy people" Indra agrees to see the area once before she makes any further move.

Viji and Chokka master -  Arjun rains advice and Sharadha joins. Sokka master invites Sharadha and Arjun to come to the school "the children will be inspired . They do not have proper guidance. If you both talk to them, their outlook will change and more will achieve like what you have done" Arjun and Sharadha agree to visit.

Freeze

Wednesday 21 / 11 / 12 Episode No 69

Rahul and his friend meet in the nadu theru – looks like they are going for a show . Rahul talks about his stint at Sundaram's. Talks about every one with a note of dissent – Men too bitch like this?? Court – Arjun and Sharadha . Arjun tells her that one Janavi wanted to file a FIR "please call them and take care, ok?"  

Adutha segment – Mani deyyy Roja kku unnai ketta ketta varthaiyaale thittanum pOle irukku da !!!  Mani mimics T.Rajendar. IT case practise panraar – sleep le . Semai mokkai , semai rhyming  dialog – thangalai da deyyy. Finally Padma wakes him up and tells him that he has a meeting with the IT company in an hour. Mani grumbles about the commute and leaves.

Mani is in the IT company waiting for Ashok. Ashok comes, Mani konjam alambal with him and tells him that he should not talk " I have rehearsed and only I will do the talking, ok?" Nambi is in his desk. An old friend, Revathi comes and says that she has a problem. Obviously she has been denied her promotion and a junior is promoted. She says that the bank is doing this as she is a woman and and also a powerful manager. Nambi says that he will assign an young intelligent lawyer to defend her but she says "no way . I am taking this to the court only because you will represent me. And my hubby is particular that only you should handle this " Nambi says that this is a case of gender discrimination and asks for some documents. Revathy promises to get everything and Nambi agrees to represent her himself.

Mani with the IT company executive. The executive says that his company does not want any problem  during the launch . Mani says that they are launching the idea of his clients. The head comes straight to the point "so, what is your cost?" Adhithya is all set to sell but Mani haggles " my clients are not ready to sell this. This work has been on for years and they just can't let some one steal " Finally the offer is 85 Lakhs per head  ,Mani is floored and is not even responding. Adithya jumps in , agrees and extends Mani's hands "deal "

Janavi case – Sharadha is listening. Janavi says that her hubby is physically abusing her. Janavi is married for the past two years – love marriage. They were in the US after marriage and got back . "we were very happy when we were in the US. We were forced to get back. But after coming back, his parents started restricting all my activities. I can not work late night, I can not wear what I want , ipdi neriya conditions. Karthik is also changed. He hit me because I talked against his mother " Janavi's dad says that even before the wedding  they demanded too much dowry. Sharadha asks whether Janavi got back her jewels and she says no. Sharadha says that they can first meet the ACP of that area and take it from there.

Freeze

Thursday 22 / 11 / 12 Episode 70

Arjun's office. The PIL case people have come to meet Indra. They give photographs of the street to establish that the mall people are violating. Indra promises to see the place within that week to get an idea (this woman can not act to escape the gallows !!)

Revathi meets Nambi with all the documents. Nambi says that normally such documents are not released to employees and Revathy says that she managed to get it from a friend who is in HR. Nambi says that they will send a strong notice to the bank. Adhitya comes to meet Padma. Hands over a cheque to Mani. Mani acts as if he does not care about the money. Padma calls Mani to come along to the coffee shop for a treat but Mani says that he never goes to the coffee shop with a group. (hmm hint ellam nalla thaan irukku, Padma thaan mayangarappile illai ) After Padma leaves, Mani grabs the cheque and is maha thrilled about the amount.

House owner Durairaj comes – asusual Mani kitte kOnjam mokkai . Then says that he has a friend called Kumarappa who has a house in Kodambakkam "neighbour kooda oru wall problem. He asked me what to do and I said that you will help " Mani says that nowadays his cases are all corporate cases "kutti case laam no no " Durairaj once again asks Mani but he is unrelenting. Rahul – Ko mokkai – nijamma intha track ethukku? Ko character kku enna use?? Roja has no patience to update this mokkai.  Indra with the PIL case people. Indra says that she has a friend who knows the MLA of the area "let us talk and try to sort out?" But Rajagopalan says that they have tried everything "PIL is the only option, appO thaan Media attention kidaikkum" Indra says that PIL can be the last option "I will talk to my associate in Velicham  and find a way out. If nothing works, then I will file a PIL myself " Rajagopalan agrees.

Sharadha comes to meet the ACP with Janavi. Sharadha says that  the police refused to take the complaint "not just that, they were rude as well " ACP says that he instructed the Inspector not to take the complaint. Sharadha says that if public come with a complaint, the police should cooperate – " I know how to make you people take the case " ACP wants to have a word with Sharadha alone. After Janavi leaves, ACP says that the duty of the police is to safe guard people " If I make an FIR , next is an arrest. What is the use of this arrest ? I was looking at compromising the situation . " Sharadha says that the police can not interfere in the life style of an individual " Janavi will decide her life. You are also like ordinary men ?? Family honour, what will people think blah blah ??" ACP says that he will allow an enquiry in this case for now " there is a chance that Janavi and Karthik may have a change of mind "

Freeze

Monday 26 / 11 / 12 Episode No 72

Revathy is at her desk. She confirms about her meeting with a client but she gets a call from the boss' secretary asking her to meet him in the afternoon. She calls the client and reschedules the meeting so that she can go and meet her boss Seshadhri.

Mani, deyy, nee romba mokkai pOdare da – Sharadha, Indra and Arjun are sitting and discussing some thing. Mani comes, complains about the heat and says that the office must have central air conditioning. "not just that , each of us will buy  a car.  I will pick up Padma and drop her, say what?" As usual Sharadha needles "velile veyyil definite aa too much, athan ivanukku nut kazhandu pOchu " Arjun also joins Sharadha. General pulling each other's legs. Mani finally decides to buy the office building.

Revathy meets Sheshadhri who says that she has gone too far "sending me a notice? Apram un vandavaalam ellam veliye varum, ok?" Revathy says that she did not get what is rightfully hers " I sent you a notice, nobody in the bank knows about this !! Ok, if you are done, I have to leave now. I have a client meeting " Sheshadhri says that all her works have been reallocated to another person. Revathy comes out and calls Nambi " the way he talks I am worried that I might loose my job? Where exactly do I stand in this case?" Nambi assures that everything is going in the right direction"don't worry, we will get our way " Revathi once again says that she is depending on Nambi.

Court – The PIL case is taken for discussion. Indra says that the Mall does not have enough car park and so are occupying the space where children play "also, the pollution level is high and when the residents went and complained, they never bothered to give an answer " Judge rules that both the Mall and the corporation should answer within a week. Court corridor – Gayathri is watching around. Ashwin comes and asks her about looking around and apologizes for not spending much time with her " I think that you should also get married like me, to get rid of this loneliness "Gayathri says that the freedom she had in Delhi is missing here " both appa and Nambi uncle build a safe net around me !!!" Ashwin says that he felt exactly like that a few years ago "but ippO I am ok. You will also be " Both share a very good relationship – nice to see the bro-sis combo.

Arjun's office. Another round table conference. Mani and Arjun ask about Janavi's case. Sharadha says that the ACP is not filing the FIR – "he also talks about family honor, compromise blah blah . I really do not know what to do " Mani says that the ACP is a nice man "If he is not doing it, then there must be a strong reason " Just then, the ACP calls Sharadha and tells her that Janavi's hubby and in laws have applied for anticipatory bail . Sharadha asks about the FIR and comes to know that it is still pending. She decides to move through the court. Revathi is talking to her friend in HR who helped in getting all the documents. Friend says that Revathi is fighting a loosing battle. Just then Revathi gets a sms which says that she should go on a long leave "in short, they want to throw me out " Friend says that she expected such a reaction. Revathi looks lost.

Freeze

Tuesday 27 / 11 / 12 Episode No 73

Indra with the PIL client. Tells him that he should collect all the possible info " anybody collects parking fees, if so how much, duration of parking etc., etc., And photos and videos if any" Shiva promises to get everything. After he leaves, indra asks Arjun to talk to Daya – " I need her help " Arjun promises to do that and applauds Indra for her efforts in PIL cases "your loss is monumental  but you are back to fighting for public " Indra says that one has to get back to their original self "this is me. I was confused for some time but now I know what I should do "

Padma comes in her two wheeler. Mani's friend Murali stops her and warns her about Mani "avan sikappu Rojakkal Kamal mathiri. pOnnungalai kavukkarathe velai " Padma does not know him but later learns that he was the one chosen by Mani for her post. Murali sees Mani coming and tries to scoot but Mani catches him. Tells Padma that Murali is his best friend . After Murali leaves Padma asks "so I can believe whatever he says about you?" Mani says "sure " – Then Padma tells him that Murali talked ill of him. Mani ends up calling Murali "dhrogi " Arjun is with Indra and Sharadha – tells them he needs their permission for some thing – well , Arjun has taken money from Nambi and he wants to return at least a part of it " my cases have not brought in much money . This is all your money. I took money from Nambi sir for the firm and I would like to return " Both Indra and Sharadha say that he has every right to use the firm's money "no need to ask for permission like this, ok?" Arjun thanks them.

Indra asks Sharadha about Arjun "do not know much about him except that he has no family. Never asked him also lest he gets hurt " Sharadha says that Arjun did his schooling at Madurai and later Sundaram's Padmavathy Trust adopted him and saw him through Law School "Nambi sir gave him an entry in to Sundaram's firm as an intern . Nambi sir considers him as his own son. They share a good relationship. Ram and Sundaram hate Arjun . In fact, they do not like Nambi talking to Arjun but he does not care " Nambi with Revathi and her hubby –Hubby says that it is good that she lost her job. "you can get more time at home. Like to go to the US?" Revathi says that she will stay put until her case is solved. Nambi agrees with that and says that he has filed an injunction – "hearing will be some tiome next week. Sheshadhri is actually doing things favourable to us " . Mani is  with the client sent by Durairaj .  Housing association problem  - " a new comer to our colony wants a car park assigned exclusively for him . We have no such provision " Mani learns that the problem maker is a Malayalee  " Durairaj Telugu, neenga Kannada, problem from Malayaale, solve panrathu naan, Tamizhan , anyway bring him over, let me talk to him " After the client leaves, Mani asks for Hindi tuition from Padma as he will soon be dealing with Central issues – "State le irunthu Central thane? "

Mani is with the court clerk asking for some case info. Court clerk feeds him the juicy news of Nambi's court appearance. Mani forgets everything and calls Sharadha immediately. PIL case. The defending lawyers are present. The Mall's side says that Shiva was an ex employee and was thrown out "he is just taking revenge, that is all "  Looks like Indra does not know this fact and so wants a break. Judge says that he can not give a break "you can take time to answer this " Indra gathers herself and says that it is possible that Shiva wants revenge " But all our queries are genuine and true. They need to answer them " The Corporation lawyer says that they never allow any violation in terms of parking et al. "We will definitely take action "

Freeze

Wednesday 28 / 11 / 12 Episode No 74

Indra with Shiva – Indra is angry that Shiva did not tell her about his working in the mall "you should have told me !!" Shiva says that he never thought that it was some thing important " it all happened 2 years before.  They did not pay the security guards any salary. I took it up and confronted.  They got angry and threw me out. I never brought that all in this case, madam. You visited the place and saw for yourself !! I am sorry " Indra says that in future she needs to know everything . " I may accept all this but the court will not see it in the same light "

Mani mokkai time – deyy,  dhinam ipdi yethanum panni Roja time ai waste panre?? But Roja likes you a lot, athanaale unnai summa vidara !! – Mani has a new watch , so he holds his hand up and Aatti Aati pesaraar. Padma does not notice it first but later sees it. Mani reel sutharrar – "yesterday I defended a client from Dubai. They saw my arguing prowess and immediately gifted this " Padma gives a look which says "innum reel bakki irukka?"  On cue, some one comes and asks for the watch "Mani half an hour le tharennu sonne?? " Mani vazhiyal time. Then tries some more to pry out a thousand rupees from Padma "I donated my coat to a beggar who was shivering in cold. I have to go to the court… coat…1000 rs…" Padma kitte Mani pappu vegalai. Mani retreats honorably.

Court – Janavi case is on. Karthik's lawyer says that Janavi in unnecessarily blaming his client " Karthik is a soft ware engineer. Was working in the US and came back since he wanted to live with his parents. Janavi does not like this and wants to go back to the US. Knowing that this is a false case, the police have not filed a FIR. My clients are worried that this false complaint might take them to the jail and so are here for an anticipatory bail " Sharadha gets up to defend Janavi – tells the court that Janavi was happy with Karthik but his behaviour changed ever since he came back " I have submitted the hospital reports which show that my client was physically abused/ Also, Karthik's parents have asked for dowry. They did not return Janavi's jewels and things even after she went to her parents' place . The police must take action" Judge orders that the police should conduct an inquiry and submit the report within a week. A girl called Swetha and her boy friend Amar come to meet Ko. Looks like this girl is the daughter of Ko's friend. After initial pleasantries the girl says that she plans to marry Amar some time next year " we have been living together for the past year and a half " Ko is shocked and wants to know if her parents know about this. Swetha says that they know "we have been in the same house " . Ko wants to know if she has come to invite her for the wedding . Amar says that they do not plan to have a lavish wedding "just a register marriage and dinner with family " Swetha says that she is here for a totally different reason " we want to have a pre-nuptial agreement uncle . Can you do it for us?" Ko asks "pre-nuptial ?" (exactly, nuptial ellam mudinja apram enna pre nuptial agreement? Roja kkum puriyalai ) Swetha goes on to say that they better be ready with all this "do not want any problem later " (nee enna sOlla vare? Kalyanam panrathukku munnadiye divorce plans aa?) Ko says that East is fast becoming west "ok will do it "

ACP Jacob calls Sharadha and tells her that karthik and his parents will be in his office the next day at 11 am " I want you to bring Janavi " Sharadha is not very keen about talking to Jacob and so curtly agrees . Jacob wants to meet her and talk to her in person but Sharadha is not game. Jacob finally says that he will see her the next day.  Arjun calls Nambi and wants to meet him. Nambi asks "enna ppa any problem?" Arjun says that he has been taking money from Nambi for a long time now. "right now, we have some money in the firm and would like to pay you back . At least some of it " Nambi laughs and says "Arjun you do know  how I think of you. Namakkulle enna kanakku?" Arjun says that he would like to repay some amount . Nambi says that he is very busy for the next two weeks if this is the reason for meeting up and hangs up. Mani is sitting in front of Arjun and laughs "enna Nambi sir panam vendam nnu sOllittaraa? What did you expect? That he will jump at the opportunity and take the money? En pocket le no money , inge kudu. Nambi sir needs no money , he has no family!!" Arjun says that Nambi being alone does not matter "we have to return " Mani gets up saying "dialog mudinji pOcha? Scene over ?"

Freeze

Thursday 29 / 11 / 12 Episode No 75

Indra is with Saira  who asks about the PIL case. Indra sulks saying that Shiva did not give her the full info " we do so much for public causes and some such thing happens . People immediately construe that we have some vested interest!!" Saira says that easy wins are not challenging "such cases bring to light your prowess " Just then Shiva comes with printed mails where he was threatened by the Mall admins. Indra and Saira go through that and are happy that they have enough evidence.

Nambi is at his desk. Looks for some intern to do some drafting and nobody is around. Gayathri comes and offers to help. Nambi says that he can do it himself  but Gayathri insists. Nambi explains the case of Revathi and says that it is a case of gender discrimination. Nambi uses strong words  and Gayathri takes notes. She promises to type the notice and bring it back.

Coffee shop -  Padma and Sharadha are chatting about their school days. Talk turns to Janavi's case and Sharadha says that she is not very comfortable with the way the case is going "the police are not cooperating " Padma says that Jacob has a clean record "not just in Madras, wherever he served. Hope everything turns out to be good."  Housing problem case -  Kannada and Malayalee guys  meet Mani. Malayalee guy says that he paid 50,000 Rs to the builder as he promised an exclusive parking lot. Mani explains the law and says that the builder has cheated " you have to obey the association rules . What I can do is to send a notice to the builder and get your money back " Malayalee agrees and the Kannada guy is happy "Durairaj nalla advocate ai than recommend  panni yirukkar " Mani tells him "athai avar kitte innOru tharam sOllittu pOnga "  Arjun meets Nambi  in the court corridor. Arjun says that he wants to return some money at least " the firm is growing now and if I return some now, then I can ask freely when I need more help " Nambi asks " oh, thiruppi kudukkara alavu valarnthuttingala ?" Arjun  is shy and Nambi categorically says " Look Arjun, when I help you I do it with utmost pleasure. You can come to me any time for any thing. But like I said, for this topic, I am busy and not available " Nambi leaves and Arjun smiles.

Court -  Revathi's case is on. Nambi is on the defense side . Looks like Sharadha is excited to see Nambi arguing. She is peeping from the door. Nambi smiles. Nambi presents his case "your honor, this is a clear case of gender discrimination. My client has been with the bank for 30 years now and has risen to where she is now by sheer capacity. However, her promotion has been denied and some one of her juniors has been promoted. The bank, especially the GM Mr.Sheshadhri has not given any reason for this denial. During her last promotion she was transferred to a small town called Sathara whereas the men who got promoted along with her were sent to metros. She could not accept that promotion because of her family situation. Over and above all this the GM threatens her with dire consequences. I have given you all the documents and filed for an injunction " Judge asks the bank side and the lawyer wants time. Nambi gets up to say that they can even take 10 days but  " my client should get a direct copy of the reply from the bank " Judge orders the bank advocate to do just that.

Freeze

Friday 30 / 11 / 12 Episode No 76

Revathi and Nambi. Revathi asks Nambi "any reply from the bank? " Nambi stares at Revathi and asks "are you hiding some thing from me?" Revathi is nonplussed " what do you mean?" Nambi probes further "meaning that the bank has some aces against you and plan to use them?" Revathi wants to know if he is asking about some CBI case and Nambi just asks her to go ahead. Revathi says that some corporate companies issued some fraud cheques and her bank cleared them without detecting the fraud. "The case was handled by the CBI and they called me as a witness.  I told them whatever I know. I was heading the clearing section then " Nambi reads the CBI judgement which says that the fraud would not have been possible without the help of some one from the bank. Revathi says that she can probably take the moral responsibility from the bank side as she was heading that section "but I was only a witness in that case and I did not know the details of the judgement. Will there be a problem?" Nambi says that they have to wait and see. Roja thinks that Revathi is innocent but looks like Nambi is not convinced.

PIL against the mall is on. Indra says that it was true that Shivaramakrishnan worked for the mall "butas the Mall admin claimed,  he was not sent out because of some misbehaviour  . The Mall did not pay the salary to the security personnel and Shiva took it up and confronted the mall admin. I have given the copies of all the mails sent to Shiva from the Mall admin. That itself will prove that Shiva has no vested interest. Now, let us come to the PIL itself. Neither the mall side nor the CMDA side has come out with the answer. The Mall advocate says that a few printed emails will not hold water. Indra says that she has shown proof to clear Shiva and the Mall has not shown one single evidence to call him guilty. The CMDA advocate says that such big commercial ventures are known to violate rules and it is impossible for the corporation to monitor them constantly. Indra says that it is the most irresponsible answer "the public are inconvenienced and the state needs to pay more attention " Judge says that the case is adjourned for the next day.

Swathi and her BF to meet KO. Ko obviously visited them and talks highly about the interior of theiur house and the food. Then says that in India there is no concept of Pre Nuptial Agreement. "I did not want to tell you this on that day. Anyway, I have drafted an agreement. All the stuff in your house is divided according to your desire. Household expenses to be shared equally. Go through this and ask me if you have any doubts. You both make a lovely couple. I am sure that you will not need all this. Your marriage should be happy " Then and there both start fighting for KO – enna matter? In case of a divorce who gets Ko as their advocate. Ko says that he will act as a common advocate and get them divorce on a mutual agreement basis – kashtam da Sammy.  Sharadha meets ACP Jacob. He asks her about talking to Janavi "If Karthik is willing for a compromise, will Janavi accept?" Sharadha says that she never talked about this to Janavi. "will talk to her. But you could have told me over the phone. Why did you ask me to come here?" Jacob says that some things are better discussed face to face "I take interest in such cases and always try to solve them amicably " Sharadha agrees to bring Janvi early the next day.  Mani mokkai pOdatta epdi – as usual Padma kitte vazhiyaraar – Padma gives back. Details vendame.

Arjun meets Nambi in the coffee shop. Actually Arjun gate crashes while Nambi waits for a client. Arjun gives a cheque to Nambi and says that he will be happy if Nambi accepts. Nambi says that he considers Arjun as his own son "I do not know if you think of me as your father but I helped you as I would have helped my own son" Arjun immediately says that he also thinks of Nambi as his dad. Nambi then asks "if so, why do you return the money you took from your dad? Like you have a right to return, the dad has the right to refuse it. Let this be the last time that this subject crops up between us, ok?" Returns the cheque to Arjun…

Freeze