Until we meet again / KISHA FF pt 3 pg 12

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!! Its me back with a KiSha FF this time!! Dont worry im not going to stop my RaHi FF that i started and i will update the next part during my holidays which starts from next week!! Sorry for any inconvenience!! 😳😳

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!

(Credit for picture goes to 100littledevils)

For PM's please like this post or comment on it!!!

I hope that you guys like it!!! Criticisms are welcomed and mind you its going to be a short FF with 5 chapters maximum!! So those who dont like it wont have to bear this for a long time!! 😉😉

Cheers!! First chapter coming soon!! 😊😊

Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lizzie- thumbnail
INDEX

1. Chapter 1 -Pg 1
2. Chapter 2 -Pg 6
3. Chapter 3 -Pg 12
-Lizzie- thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

KIYA'S POV

Seriously i need to get a life! What was i thinking when i was drooling over a guy whom i was meeting for the first time in my life?? God he must have thought that i was weird! Well who wouldnt if you see a girl staring at you like a fool.  I just feel like hitting myself with my high heels!!

But hey its not completely my fault! Even if anyone else would have seen the guy they would behave worse than me!! After all he was looking sooo hot!! I cant believe that i havent seen him before in the school! I was in the cafe trying to get over the fact that i had got a D in maths when i saw him. I was so depressed after getting the paper in the first lesson that i bunked the rest of the day in the library dreading my parent's reaction to my grade!!And i just couldnt stop looking at him. He turned his head towards me and our eyes locked for a second and then his eyes shifted back to his coffee!! God im sure he must have seen me staring at him like that!!!

Before i even realised it, i was in his arms!! He was looking at me with this intense and passionate look which could melt anyone!! (Obviously in my dream 😆) God it was just a dream!! Why?? Why?? 

Am i just acting like a total loser?? I mean i just met this guy and considering the fact that i dont even know his name i was already dreaming about being in his arms!! I tell you i have been watching a lot of hindi films these days!! 

He looked at his phone and i think someone messaged him!! Hope its not his girlfriend. *Finger crossed* Well he just left from there and i just continued staring at him until Panchi poked me and told me that he was gone!! Now from where did Panchi come from?? Was she sitting beside me all this time??? Oh God i hate him for making me so absent minded. Well seems like my best friend understood what was going on inside my mind. Obviously that's why she is my best friend!!

Well that day was the first time in my entire life that i was glad that there was school tomorrow!! Well not because i wanted to see him but suddenly i felt a sudden love towards my school!! 

Oh shit. My exam paper!! I got a D!! God what am i going to tell my parents!! Im totally dead. Guess i really dont want to come to school tomorrow.

KD'S POV

Today was the first day at Royal Academy!!! I really liked the school as all the students made feel really comfortable!! Did i tell you about my friends- Ranveer, Piddi and Samar!! I was a little late because i had to fill some forms regarding my admission so i reached my class in midway of the 2nd lesson where i met these four. All of them are just whacko!!! But they are awesome friends too!!! I just cant wait to go back to school tomorrow and see Ranveer, Piddi, Samar and that girl.

Well did i just say about that girl??? The beautiful girl with red hair had the most gorgeous eyes ever!! I just saw her once but that one glance was enough for me to be lost in her beautiful eyes!! I practically had to turn my head so that i wouldnt embarass myself in front of her!! God im such a psycho!! Its just the first day and i think i have a new crush. Well i think its something more than a crush!! I just dont know!! Im so confused that i could bang my head on the wall everytime i think about her!!

Wherever i look i just see her gorgeous eyes, her beautiful face and her cute smile... God i should stop making a fool out of myself!! Well i already did when Piddi sent me a message obviously who had witnessed my almost encounter with Kiya asking me to drink my coffee instead of staring at her as the coffee was getting cold!! That was enough for me to go from there to beat him up although i didnt want to leave from there. My heart ached at the thought of going but hey i just met her. Heartbreaks can be saved for later!!

Well my first day went well and i guess i cant wait to go tomorrow. Will i get to see her tomorrow?? God knows. Well lets wait and see. 

Phew finally finished 1st chapter!! Sorry for any mistakes!!  Im ready for the chappals and tomatoes!!! But i hope that you guys liked it! Comments and likes are appreciated!!  Cheers!!
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Jaldi post jaro. Eagerly waiting. 

Yipee first one to comment

Wow Lee Awesome. 👏

Loved it. 

Awesome start.

Update soon.😳

Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Post baby post! Second one <3
Aishu_Kisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start.
Loved it a lot.
Do continue
Waiting for moreEdited by Kishaforever - 11 years ago
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me too commenting hope you dont mind liz!!
awesome start...
both POVs awesome...
first crush and in instant love towards skul😆
In a new world
continue soonn..
hey ff shud be more than 5 chaps!!
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It was amazing RQ! I especially loved Kd's POV 😃 Update soon!

Edited by amiee125 - 11 years ago
anamikaanjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey mannn this was amazing!!!
its like wen i read it a smile came on my face...update soon and do pm me!!!!! 😊
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!!
LOVED IT!
KiSha crazy over each othe 😆
Update soon!