Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

sorry!!πŸ€—
ab tum padhoge na???😳
ha aur nai toh kya!
Originally posted by keshiya

I'm ready with my pair of stellatos to hit you on your head.πŸ˜†

No seriously I liked this part very much.
AWESOME UPDATEπŸ‘πŸΌ
Keep up the good work
Hope you update the next part soon
I know I'm unresing it too late. Apologies.

OMG im so honoured to be hit by you with the your pair of whatever dhwanz!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
thank you so much!!!
will be posted soon!!
Thank you guys for our awesome feedback!! Chapter 3 is on its way!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Chapter 3 posted on next page!! 

CHAPTER 3

Kiya's POV

Why did I ever fall for a guy like him? Seriously my brain had gone on a holiday when I was fantasizing about him. He is not at all interested in me and to top that he likes my friend Panchi!!! I mean I was trying to hit on a guy who likes my best friend. So complicated right? And how much ever I try to hate him, I just cant do it. He just pops into my mind without my permission. And troubles me and don't allow me to concentrate on my studies. And when I keep thinking about the fact that he doesn't like me but my best friend, I just feel as if there is a hole inside my heart. All this feelings for a guy whom I just met and told me to get lost. And hasn't spoken to me after that!

You all must be wondering what rubbish im saying. I'll explain it in detail. Today was just like any other normal day. Except for the fact that I was late to school, got fired by Froggy (Banga) and almost tripped in class, my day was absolutely mind blowing. After school I had just gone to he washroom to fix my hair and then when I came back, I saw both of them together in the class room, alone, laughing and joking, in their own world. Then the next moment they were hugging. My mind was going through a mix of emotions. Anger, hurt, upset but most important jealousy. Jealousy enough to even break my friendship with her!! I went from there to another deserted class room to sort out the confusion in my mind. I even had a very intense conversation with my angel side and my devil side.

Angel: Kiya, see how happy your friend is. You should be glad for your friend

Devil; I don't care! She cant like him.

Angel: But why? Because he chose her over you?

Devil: Ouch! Couldn't you say that a little more indirectly?

Angel: Don't spoil our friend's happiness. Look how she is smiling.

Devil: Don't listen to this angel Kiya, follow what your brain says

Angel: She is your best friend Kiya, You cant hurt her. Don't listen to the devil

Kiya: I wont listen to both of you!! Just shut up, get lost and leave me alone!!

And finally they stopped their bickering and left me with my thoughts. I tell you, when im confused, I get so confused that even the most confusing of situations will look less confusing in front of my confusion. *sigh* The heartbreaks of first crush is indeed painful.

Eventually I realized that the angel side of me had taken over. Panchi is my best friend and will always remain my bestie forever. I wont let a guy come in between us. I'll just ignore KD and Panchi and I will continue to be soulmates like before.

This was how I tried to assure myself. But I was scared. Scared that things will never be the same again between me and Panchi. And all because of that guy KD!! Is any guy that special enough for me that I'll break my 10 year friendship with Panchi?? If you had asked me this question 2 days before I would have definitely said yes!! But today for the first time im not sure.

KD'S POV

So today was my first step towards "Kiya ko sorry bolo mission"!! Ya I know it's a stupid name but what to do!! I couldn't think of any other name. Anyways the name doesn't matter, its my actions that is important. And I had made up my mind to say sorry to her.

You must be thinking what the first step was. Well first thing I got to know that Panchi has been Kiya's best buddy since they joined school so I decided to take her help to execute my plan to tell Kiya that im extremely sorry for being rude. I was proud of myself for thinking of such an ingenious plan. Bu then I realized that it was not so easy to put my ingenious plan into action.

First of all Kiya and Panchi are always together!! The whole day I didn't see both of them separated. The second thing was that I had to do all this without my buddies knowing since they think that we are "enemies"!! So the only time I got to talk to her was after school when Panchi was alone in the class room and Kiya had gone somewhere else!! Darn I hope she did not go to meet any guy!!! Anyways I went inside and explained everything to Panchi. She was surprised at first seeing me confess my feelings about Kiya and being the sweetheart she is agreed to help me to say sorry to her. She asked me to imagine that she was Kiya and say sorry to her. Well this was my first experience saying sorry to anyone so I started stammering and said something stupid! So stupid that both of us burst out laughing and then Panchi assured me that she would help me to practice how to say sorry to Kiya. Well because of Kiya I got a new and awesomely sweet buddy like Panchi. I held out my hand towards Panchi and the moment she shook my hand, I knew that we were going to be really good buddies. It's a relief that Kiya has got such friends like Panchi.

Anyways I gave her a quick hug and went from there. Luckily Kiya hadn't come yet and i went home, happy that I was finally going to say sorry to Kiya. Tomorrow panchi will help me practice say sorry in the class room after school and I will finally apologise to her after that and clear all the misunderstanding between us. I just cant wait for tomorrow to come!!

So hope you guys like the update!! Waiting for all the feedback!! If its not good then *me running off*

P.S: Pms will be sent late

Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 10 years ago

Nice FF lizi..keep going onπŸ‘πŸΌ..

I loved kd POV..πŸ˜›

Edited by -Haari- - 11 years ago
Awesum update Liz πŸ€—
Can't wait for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
really waiting for your update!! love the way you first write kiya's pov and then kd's...update asap and thanks for the pm...
:)