•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm just posting coz sum1 asked 4 the written updates: sorry if I shouldn't!!!😳
Written Update (6th December 2012):

Epi begins with RL asking abt Saahil 2 the dr 2 which he replies he's trying his best n allows her 2 enter the room. She is very depressed n says he'll b f9 n he has a long life ahead him n she cant live with the guilt 4 what happened 2 him. Saahil then removes his oxygen mask and tells her 2 imagine how Anoop has lived with that guilt 4 something he isn't responsible 4 all these years since he was a kid. She wants 2 call the dr bt Saahil tells her he's fine and confesses abt his drama 2 make her realize how wrong she is n 2 end all rifts between her n Anoop.. Saahil says the dr is his freind and is included in the plan.. Saahil tells her can u feel how Anoop must b feeling 2 live with this guilt all his life? He tells her 2 realise how it feels 2 b blamed for something we r nt guilty 4.. She slaps him and says do u hav any idea how worried I was? But he keeps talking abt Anoop saying u blamed ur 14 year old son n made him feel guilty all his life till 2day.. Becoz of this its affecting other relations in our family.Saahil says me n my sis lost papa when he died but Anoop lost both dad and mom. He adds he never meant 2 hurt her and is sorry... Last n best he tells her: " if you cannot give love to Anoop bhaiya who is your elder son then I dont want your love either!!!"
Saahil walks out of the room and bhushan asks if he did all the drama 2 call them all 2 Jaipur. Saahil says yes n introduces them 2 his friend dr. They go home.
At home Shivani and Mansi are worried abt RL's reaction. Anoop comes and seeing them worried says Saahil is just fine and on they r on their way home. When they all enter Anoop runs and hugs Saahil and asks how he is feeling. Saahil says he is fine n nothing happened 2 him n it was all part of his plan. He looks at his mom who leaves without saying a word.. Saahil adds he should have done this mny years ago and mayb things would have been different. N he says now mom nows how it feels 2 b blamed of something we didn't do. Anoop slaps him hard and says he knows Saahil's intentions r good but what he did was wrong, adding what if something had happened 2 mom whn she heard about ur accident.. Then he says he'll nvr 4gt him n leaves.. Saahil is left sad n hurt. He says it was all in vain.. Our plan failed. Mansi also sad that they broke every1s hearts. Shivani says at least Anoop n Mansi came closer with all this. Suddently a maid comes and tells Mansi and Shivani that RL is calling them in her room.

Precap:

RL tells Shivani and Mansi that whatever she will tell them should stay between them.. and asks if they can do it.. They both nod.