Destiny's Decree- Chapter Five! (Page 24) - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
nice update πŸ˜ƒ i like the end update soon 
That was one stupendously awesome update! Loved it!

Please continue soonest & thanks for the PM.
hmmm.. the last part actually brought a smile to my face, and he called her "Pari" awww... really hope u continue soon...one thing though it was too short πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
that pari part was excellent and pls do continue.
Wah !!!

Still many questions to be answered.

Very good update Pearl !!!

The mystery surrounding Aarti is fascinating and is giving me all sorts of ideas about what it could be.

But i am willing to wait as you are giving me soo much in each installment.
Yash does not like Aarti's indifference, he loves her hair, he loves her with Palak and Payal. Its marvelous how true to PV you have kept Yash's character.

Keep up the good work !!!
Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepti1808

The mystery surrounding Aarti is fascinating and is giving me all sorts of ideas about what it could be.

Deepti,I'll properly reply to you afterwards but,I don't mind ideas.Since,I know that your Ideas are always fabulous...who knows I might consider it. πŸ˜‰

Congratulations for the color changeπŸ‘,I don't come to DC...That's why this late!
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Superb...
Another wonderful update...
I have added to my pile of questions to be answered...
Why the formality?...before Aarti used to call him Yash...now suddenly Yashji...
And the way she ran on being asked if she was married?
She is going to give Yash a tough time before he figures her out...because she doesn't give anything away...
Hope he somehow manages to bring back his old pari soon...
Pls continue soon...
Tanx for the pm.
This is going awesome! Great work
This is fantastic.. why is aarti distant from yash? why is she so scared of someone whom she knows for years? she seems to still love him but why is she avoiding him so much? why why why...so many questions.. The more I read, the more questions pop up in my mind and WHY did you stop at such a heart racing part.. OMG please continue and do answer some of my whysπŸ˜† I'm losing sleep from watching PV and now your update..πŸ˜† but I seriously loved it a lot.
This is a wonderful piece of yours. Love every detail of this story... Hope you'll update it soon again...